What Knight Rider should have been..

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: What Knight Rider should have been..

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:06 am

Thank You both for the lesson. I appreciate it.
I still do not see why the F-body design would be a flaw.
Actually, it sounds like the a list of most attractive and sought after vehicles.
That is a computer not a sofa.......Knight of the Drones

A firsthand viewer of Knight Rider '08!
And I LOVED it!

HisNameisGarth
Operative

Post by HisNameisGarth » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:04 am

Being an F-body is not a flaw. The problem is he is using the wrong F-body.
In no incarnation of Knight Rider have they ever used a Chevy.

Its like making a General Lee replica out of a Plymouth Belvedere station wagon -- simply because its also B-Body (the Dodge Charger was a B-Body).
There ain't no E in Garth, damn it.

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:38 am

Garthe...hold still...don't...move
"Don't tell me what I can't do!" ---John Locke

HisNameisGarth
Operative

Post by HisNameisGarth » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:05 pm

So after all this time --
All you can do is post a bunch of dumb images....

Since there is no logical explanation for a Camaro in the Knight Rider mythology.

I guess a Camaro isn't quite as stupid as a '57 Chevy -- but that was a monumentally bad idea as well (The KR2000 pilot never sold because of so many bad ideas).

...and a Troll? I've been a member of KR Online longer than you have. You are so delusional, even the facts don't seem to make sense to you.

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:29 pm

No Garthe, I won't be pulled into one of your 'debates'.
I looked up your first post on this board.
You came in here blasting everyone on the way Garthe spelled his name.
um...ok.
Looking through your posts I can see you have been nothing but hostile and get off on dissing others creativity.

That is a troll.

viewtopic.php?t=11886" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

HisNameisGarth
Operative

Post by HisNameisGarth » Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:26 pm

taoworm2323 wrote:No Garthe, I won't be pulled into one of your 'debates'.
I looked up your first post on this board.
You came in here blasting everyone on the way Garthe spelled his name.
um...ok.
Looking through your posts I can see you have been nothing but hostile and get off on dissing others creativity.
Just more spinning -- you should get into politics.
Keep dodging the facts......

I've been involved in lots of debates -- I'm blunt, not hostile.
You are only representing a select few of my posts.

You car is a beater -- No biggie, I used to drive a piece of junk, too (way back in high school).
The difference is simple. At least I didn't post constant videos of my old P.O.S. on youtube.
"You can't polish a turd" -- that is a unforgettable quote from the Stephen King movie, "Christine."
I'd suggest renting it.

I state facts. And correct inaccurate ones. Garth has been constantly misspelled. I pointed that out.
Try searching more of my posts. I'm a personal friend of several leading Hollywood Transportation Captains. The level of background info I discussed on shows like Dukes of Hazzard, Viper and Knight Rider: TOS..... was downright excessive. All regarding technical details for stunt and beauty vehicles used on many TV shows over the years.

But, nope -- its unlikely. You probably lack the capacity to learn about anything. Its "fanboys" like you that give so many shows a bad rep. Sadly, KR is probably suffering (and likely to be cancelled at the end of this season) because of all the mis-information.

A post like "What Knight Rider should have been" is just another example of digging the hole deeper -- so even more fans tune out. Thus damaging KR as a whole.

Tony P Knight Driver
Operative

Post by Tony P Knight Driver » Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:08 pm

You know I tried to stay away but like a rip tide I keep getting pulled in to this.
A post like "What Knight Rider should have been" is just another example of digging the hole deeper -- so even more fans tune out. Thus damaging KR as a whole.

Wrong again Douche want go for double jeopardy where the questions get real hard?

Look Garth or Garthe or however you choose to spell your name. Put simply.. we were promised one thing and delivered something else.

The original series was one thing, the 2008 Knight Rider movie was actually a continuation of the classic series in which Mike meets his dad.

That is what we were sold, that is what everyone expected to see in the series, that is not what we got. What we got is NOT Knight Rider it is a 60 minute FORD commercial with some vague references to a classic TV icon, and the producers obsession with TRANSFORMERS is an insult to the classic show and the viewers intelligence.

If NBC or the producers were going to put forth the effort they have, then they shouldn’t have called it Knight Rider and they should have represented it as a continuation of the classic show.

They should have called it Team Ford Rider and went on to create whatever they wanted.

As for your arguments about Chevy vs Pontiac and creating replicas.. Give it up dude.. I don’t see anywhere the Camaro is billed as a replica of the knight industries two thousand.

I believe the car he created is a great tribute to an American Icon. A vehicle inspired by the knight industries two thousand and yet maintains the unique personality of its owner.

I attended a duke fest with 1000 General Lees, the car loses something when everyone has one.. Isn’t a point of the show that only KITT exists? More than that KITT loses his uniqueness when there is more than one. I commend his for having the courage and foresight to maintain his individuality yet pay homage to the show.

And even if he called it the Knight Industries Two Thousand.. What do you care? In the grand scheme of things is your life so dismal that is all you have to care about?

What about the people who dress up a 72 Torino as a Starsky and Hutch car? Oh I am sure you don’t know cars so I’ll explain and I’ll use small words so I know you’ll understand.

The 1972 FORD Gran Torino uses a different rear bumper (the shinny thing at the back of the car) and different grille (the plastic thingy in front).

Or a Volkswagen or motorcycle dressed up like the General Lee isnt wrong its a tribute to something that for what ever the reason has touched the indivdual or inspired them.

So what are you? Are you like some kind of dream killer?

How does this affect you, demean the sprit of the character or affect your existence in the slightest?

Just like with anything else if you dont like a product..dont buy it. Dont like a movie dont go see it..dont like a thread read another one.

As for owning a Vette picture & Matchbox or Johnny Lightning don’t count.

See when I tell you I own a 69 Dodge Charger that means I can get in and actually drive it. Oh and its Red not orange so don’t even bother with the General Lee comments.

If Knight Rider is cancelled it will be a great loss to everyone, but it will not be because of this thread. It will be because NBC and the producers were liars and misrepresented their product to the consumer.

Now take your medicine and go rest Garth its quite time
TFR.gif
TFR.gif (118.85 KiB) Viewed 19592 times
Tony P.
The Knight Driver
Keep Knight Rider Rolling
One Person Can Make a Difference.
SUPPORT KNIGHT RIDER!
http://www.gopetition.com/online/23816.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FASTKNIGHT
Recruit

Post by FASTKNIGHT » Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:30 pm

taoworm2323 wrote:Image
Knight Rider 2009 is in preproduction right now. We have one stunt car, one close up car and we are getting a wreaked one to have an inhouse dash for some shots. We are about 4 months away from shooting. It will be on youtube only. And it will be a non-profit film. For the fans.

But most of all it will have the spirit of Knight Rider. Including the voice of William Daniels. New cameras on the market now give us the chance to make something really good now. We are purchasing a Canon EOS 5D Mark II.

To see a video of it in action go here http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k54bTFKM4o43XwPvoF" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(You have to sit through a 15 second ad before it will load.)
Wish us luck... :good:
good luck with your movie,, i cant wait to see it :good:
1989 Pontiac Formula 5.7

FASTKNIGHT
Recruit

Post by FASTKNIGHT » Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:35 pm

Tony P Knight Driver wrote:You know I tried to stay away but like a rip tide I keep getting pulled in to this.

Wrong again Douche want go for double jeopardy where the questions get real hard?

Look Garth or Garthe or however you choose to spell your name. Put simply.. we were promised one thing and delivered something else.

The original series was one thing, the 2008 Knight Rider movie was actually a continuation of the classic series in which Mike meets his dad.

That is what we were sold, that is what everyone expected to see in the series, that is not what we got. What we got is NOT Knight Rider it is a 60 minute FORD commercial with some vague references to a classic TV icon, and the producers obsession with TRANSFORMERS is an insult to the classic show and the viewers intelligence.

If NBC or the producers were going to put forth the effort they have, then they shouldn’t have called it Knight Rider and they should have represented it as a continuation of the classic show.

They should have called it Team Ford Rider and went on to create whatever they wanted.

As for your arguments about Chevy vs Pontiac and creating replicas.. Give it up dude.. I don’t see anywhere the Camaro is billed as a replica of the knight industries two thousand.

I believe the car he created is a great tribute to an American Icon. A vehicle inspired by the knight industries two thousand and yet maintains the unique personality of its owner.

I attended a duke fest with 1000 General Lees, the car loses something when everyone has one.. Isn’t a point of the show that only KITT exists? More than that KITT loses his uniqueness when there is more than one. I commend his for having the courage and foresight to maintain his individuality yet pay homage to the show.

And even if he called it the Knight Industries Two Thousand.. What do you care? In the grand scheme of things is your life so dismal that is all you have to care about?

What about the people who dress up a 72 Torino as a Starsky and Hutch car? Oh I am sure you don’t know cars so I’ll explain and I’ll use small words so I know you’ll understand.

The 1972 FORD Gran Torino uses a different rear bumper (the shinny thing at the back of the car) and different grille (the plastic thingy in front).

Or a Volkswagen or motorcycle dressed up like the General Lee isnt wrong its a tribute to something that for what ever the reason has touched the indivdual or inspired them.

How does this affect you, demean the sprit of the character or affect your existence in the slightest?

Just like with anything else if you dont like a product..dont buy it. Dont like a movie dont go see it..dont like a thread read another one.

See when I tell you I own a 69 Dodge Charger that means I can get in and actually drive it. Oh and its Red not orange so don’t even bother with the General Lee comments.

If Knight Rider is cancelled it will be a great loss to everyone, but it will not be because of this thread. It will be because NBC and the producers were liars and misrepresented their product to the consumer.

TFR.gif
you could not have said it any better,, i agree with you 100 percent, this show is a insult to the original and its nothing but one big ford comercial :good:
1989 Pontiac Formula 5.7

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:19 pm

Tony P Knight Driver wrote:You know I tried to stay away but like a rip tide I keep getting pulled in to this.

TFR.gif
Tony P, I could not have said it better, thanks.
BTW thats an awesome pic. Pretty much sums up the new show. :D

Tony P Knight Driver
Operative

Post by Tony P Knight Driver » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:40 pm

Thank you for the comments on the picture.
Here is the picture with the logo corrected
TFR.gif
TFR.gif (119.91 KiB) Viewed 19657 times
Tony P.
The Knight Driver
Keep Knight Rider Rolling
One Person Can Make a Difference.
SUPPORT KNIGHT RIDER!
http://www.gopetition.com/online/23816.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

knightprobe89
FLAG Recruit

Post by knightprobe89 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:10 am

Tony P Knight Driver wrote:Thank you for the comments on the picture.
Here is the picture with the logo corrected
TFR.gif
wow, you hit it right on the head with that picture and the team ford rider name, because this show is defanitely not knight rider. what you said is so true, i totally agree with you. :good:
in glen larson we trust.

Rjaniz
Recruit

Post by Rjaniz » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:22 am

Hey here's a thought: how about all of you drink a nice tall glass of "CLAM UP!"

1) Taoworm, oh noes, someone is insulting your project!! Time suck it up and to get used to it, cause you'll be getting a LOT more as time goes on. You're sitting there claiming you are working on something that is "What Knight Rider Should Have Been." Whether it is or isn't is not the point, the point is did you REALLY think everyone would fall at your feet and kiss them saying "you are the savior of knight rider! Thank you!" with only seeing a KR2008 intro remake of yours or a minute clip of your car with it's lights activated? Without seeing an "episode" or write up? Course not. And certainly not if you refuse to answer questions or take on criticisms. Every criticism fired at you is met with an image or an attempt at a joke. Idea: Instead of dodging how about you counter on why you're making the choices you are with your project? Even if it's something as simple "I like it better because......"

2) Garth, who really cares what kind of car he is using for his story? Are you supplying production money to the setup? Are you helping write it? Unless you are doing something along those lines, it's really none of your business why he is using what he's using. Whether you think it's stupid or not is irrelevant. Oh noes! He's using a red chevy! That's not canon! Please. This is a mythology that is CONSTANTLY evolving, there is no canon short of "the car talks". While I will agree the "future car is a 13 year old car" argument has merit, I'm betting Tao doesn't have the funds to buy the 2010 camaro. You use what you got when you're working with no budget. Not everything gets to have the multi-million dollar treatment.

I'm visiting this thread hoping to see REAL developments on this project and all I'm seeing is stupid bickering over choices this project is using that really have NO impact on a story in the grand scheme of things or that some of you are upset because you see the ford logo one too many times in the NBC show.

Tao, post updates on your project, actually counter criticisms(respectfully), and explain choices, or just keep quiet all together about it, otherwise you'll have no audience by the time you're ready to debut because all "they" will think your threads are are just arguings and won't be interested in looking in.

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:16 am

Hi Rjaniz,
The reason I did not counter on why I am making the choices I am with my project, is because I have already done so.
I should not have to explain it every time Garthe tries to hijack a post of mine.
That would be silly.
But I will post it one more time for all of you reading.

I choose the LT1 Camaro because it was more aerodynamic than the firebird/Trans-Am of that year.
All the car makers are making retro models now, whereas the LT1 was inspired by the futuristic Banshee and the California Camaro concept.
It was designed to be futuristic and modern. Sleek and drag resistance.
I wanted something in shiny red because of my affection with the Knight Rider 2000 storyline.
In fact short of buying a dodge stealth and making into a Banshee, the 95-97 Camaro was the next logical choice.
The dash was another reason I bought this car. With all the changes I needed to make to the car the dash allowed me some room to make those modifications, and look dead sexy.

I also altered it's look to be more streamlined. Here are some before and after pictures so far.

This is the Lt1 Camaro as is:
This is my version:

Here is the concept Camaro that I took allot of visual cues from.

In stark contrast this is why I did not want to use a new Camaro for the project
Its not aerodynamic enough to be KITT to me.

By the end of the movie the car will be updated into this:

Hope that clears a whole lot up. :good:

Gadjet
Rookie

Post by Gadjet » Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:55 am

I think you hit the nail on the head with that vid, I love it.

Mr Taoworm, your vids are brill and I dont see anything wrong with using your car as a base for building a KITT car I think its realy cool that people are thinking outside the box and doing there own thing. Hell Ive got a 1979 honda super dream motorbike thats a reincarnation of street hawk. Each time people see it they dont say oh its a old superdream, they say oh look its Streethawk.
Why should you have to copy whats gone before, doing what you wanna do is more important than what others think.
Sod the trolls and keep up the good work.

Gadjet
My youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/gadget127 contains my own vids Street Hawk vs Knight rider, Knight rider/Mad max music vids and lots of high octaine action

HisNameisGarth
Operative

Post by HisNameisGarth » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:12 pm

Just way more flawed logic on your part.

The "un-aerodynamic" Shelby Mustang GT500KR will smoke the "sleek aerodynamic" 140 horsepower crossfire-powered Trans Am....

Just like the 422 Horsepower "unaerodynamic" new Camaro that you begrudge -- will destroy your 200 horsepower V6 "sleek" Camaro in any measurable performance category.

Those are simple facts.

HisNameisGarth
Operative

Post by HisNameisGarth » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:18 pm

Rjaniz wrote:Hey here's a thought: how about all of you drink a nice tall glass of "CLAM UP!"

1) Taoworm, oh noes, someone is insulting your project!! Time suck it up and to get used to it, cause you'll be getting a LOT more as time goes on. You're sitting there claiming you are working on something that is "What Knight Rider Should Have Been." Whether it is or isn't is not the point, the point is did you REALLY think everyone would fall at your feet and kiss them saying "you are the savior of knight rider! Thank you!" with only seeing a KR2008 intro remake of yours or a minute clip of your car with it's lights activated? Without seeing an "episode" or write up? Course not. And certainly not if you refuse to answer questions or take on criticisms. Every criticism fired at you is met with an image or an attempt at a joke. Idea: Instead of dodging how about you counter on why you're making the choices you are with your project? Even if it's something as simple "I like it better because......"

2) Garth, who really cares what kind of car he is using for his story? Are you supplying production money to the setup? Are you helping write it? Unless you are doing something along those lines, it's really none of your business why he is using what he's using. Whether you think it's stupid or not is irrelevant. Oh noes! He's using a red chevy! That's not canon! Please. This is a mythology that is CONSTANTLY evolving, there is no canon short of "the car talks". While I will agree the "future car is a 13 year old car" argument has merit, I'm betting Tao doesn't have the funds to buy the 2010 camaro. You use what you got when you're working with no budget. Not everything gets to have the multi-million dollar treatment.

I'm visiting this thread hoping to see REAL developments on this project and all I'm seeing is stupid bickering over choices this project is using that really have NO impact on a story in the grand scheme of things or that some of you are upset because you see the ford logo one too many times in the NBC show.

Tao, post updates on your project, actually counter criticisms(respectfully), and explain choices, or just keep quiet all together about it, otherwise you'll have no audience by the time you're ready to debut because all "they" will think your threads are are just arguings and won't be interested in looking in.
I agree with all your observations.
I'm just tired of these repeated newsgroup bashing.
Back in the text-only days. Fans blasted KR2000 -- not good enough.
No one really gave Team Knight Rider a chance, it never had a chance for a reboot.
Now again, before the upcoming reboot -- people are already pronouncing the show as D.O.A.

...and all this negative sentiment is why Glen Larson won't ever be able to get financing to make
his planned feature film adaptation.

With fans like this, who needs enemies? I think the Knight Rider franchise is doomed. People just can't accept anything other than T.O.S.

By comparison, Dukes of Hazzard fans may not have been thrilled by the recent movies -- but they still supported them..... That's the difference between a money maker and a canceled show. To this day, you can still find General Lees at Walmart. No KITTs? Why? Because no re-interpretation of the show is ever good enough for the fans.
I'm sure NBC wanted merchandising for KR08 -- but none exists for the new show. Even Viper, that only lasted 13 episodes on NBC got a toy line. NBC probably knows the KR fans better than anyone else.

That is a blunt as I am -- and I make no apologies for it.
"What Knight Rider should have been...." -- that kind of crap ticks me off. Considering how lame your youtube garbage looks, its delusional statement.

Blunt as can be...... Garth

FASTKNIGHT
Recruit

Post by FASTKNIGHT » Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:28 pm

HisNameisGarth wrote:
Rjaniz wrote:Hey here's a thought: how about all of you drink a nice tall glass of "CLAM UP!"

I agree with all your observations.
I'm just tired of these repeated newsgroup bashing.
Back in the text-only days. Fans blasted KR2000 -- not good enough.
No one really gave Team Knight Rider a chance, it never had a chance for a reboot.
Now again, before the upcoming reboot -- people are already pronouncing the show as D.O.A.

...and all this negative sentiment is why Glen Larson won't ever be able to get financing to make
his planned feature film adaptation.

With fans like this, who needs enemies? I think the Knight Rider franchise is doomed. People just can't accept anything other than T.O.S.

By comparison, Dukes of Hazzard fans may not have been thrilled by the recent movies -- but they still supported them..... That's the difference between a money maker and a canceled show. To this day, you can still find General Lees at Walmart. No KITTs? Why? Because no re-interpretation of the show is ever good enough for the fans.
I'm sure NBC wanted merchandising for KR08 -- but none exists for the new show. Even Viper, that only lasted 13 episodes on NBC got a toy line. NBC probably knows the KR fans better than anyone else.

That is a blunt as I am -- and I make no apologies for it.
"What Knight Rider should have been...." -- that kind of crap ticks me off. Considering how lame your youtube garbage looks, its delusional statement.

Blunt as can be...... Garth
go find a rock to hide under,, if you dont like the you tube vid,, just keep it to your self :good:
1989 Pontiac Formula 5.7

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:27 pm

The truth of the matter Garthe is..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88BzJXjpGZA&fmt=18" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; 8)

...your a hater

knightny
Rookie

Post by knightny » Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:03 pm

I think it speaks for itself when this guy has to insult people concerning the way they spell Garthe.

If you think its so horrible, then make a vid yourself. Come up with your own idea and concept and show it to the world. Since you cant because you stink at life, STFU.

:good:

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:08 pm

The movie Taoworm is doing is *his* own take on the series.In a way it's his opinion,and he has every right to it.To add to things,does he have a huge budget?The answer is NO.He has to work with what materials he has.Just because he wants to build a Knight Rider car doesn't mean it has to be a KITT replica,either.It can be a Knight Rider inspired car,too.
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

HisNameisGarth
Operative

Post by HisNameisGarth » Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:21 pm

So let me get this right, FastKnight?

TaoWorm can openly insult KR08 all over this board (a Knight Rider fan board at that) -- and its no big deal.
When I call his cheesy youtube garbage as crap (which it is) -- I should go hide under a rock and keep it to myself?

Yeah, you're like not a total hypocrite.

Blunt as always, Garth (spelled correctly)

HisNameisGarth
Operative

Post by HisNameisGarth » Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:27 pm

Sky_Blue_Civic wrote:The movie Taoworm is doing is *his* own take on the series.In a way it's his opinion,and he has every right to it.To add to things,does he have a huge budget?The answer is NO.He has to work with what materials he has.Just because he wants to build a Knight Rider car doesn't mean it has to be a KITT replica,either.It can be a Knight Rider inspired car,too.
Sure, you are correct, Civic.

But I'd like to add: these points to follow up your observations.

Just because he is making something KR related -- doesn't give him a free pass to continuously insult the current NBC Knight Rider on the Knight Rider fan board.

....And if he continues to make MST3K-caliber cheesy garbage -- which is what he's produced thus far..... There is no excuse for any one us not to point out -- that's it is crap. Which is all I do -- point out facts.

FASTKNIGHT
Recruit

Post by FASTKNIGHT » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:21 pm

HisNameisGarth wrote:So let me get this right, FastKnight?

TaoWorm can openly insult KR08 all over this board (a Knight Rider fan board at that) -- and its no big deal.
When I call his cheesy youtube garbage as crap (which it is) -- I should go hide under a rock and keep it to myself?

Yeah, you're like not a total hypocrite.

Blunt as always, Garth (spelled correctly)
you really like that kr08,, huhh,, well im from the old school, and i am a true die hard fan of the original,, and you dont see that show as a big ford commercial,, LOL, the weird thing is when the original aired on tv, i dont remember seeing pontiac comercials every 2 minutes ,, just my 2 cents :roll: :mrgreen:
1989 Pontiac Formula 5.7

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:52 pm

HisNameisGarth wrote: There is no excuse for any one us not to point out -- that's it is crap. Which is all I do --
We know...sadly
HisNameisGarth wrote: I've been involved in lots of debates --
See thats the difference, I don't come here to 'debate' or argue. I come here to share my love of KR. As do we all.
I think it just boils down to you want attention.
You can't help yourself.
Everytime I post somthing you gotta chime in and start dissing me.
And dissing others if they dislike the way you condone yourself on the board. (Like FastKnight)

I want to stay on topic but you just have to hate on others right?
Well, how about this Garthe?
Post a picture of you with YOUR car.
I have.
Post your youtube channel and videos.
I have.
Create something that makes you happy.
I have.
If you can't do anyone of these things than YOU are the hypocrite, NOT FastKnight.

Now stop disrupting my posts with your child like behavior.

I cannot believe this thread hasn't been locked yet...not that I wouldn't mind at this point.