Billy has finally grown on me

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Radicalas
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Billy has finally grown on me

Post by Radicalas » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:55 am

In this weeks episode (Knight of the Zodiac) Billy finally has grown on me. I liked every single second about him and that beutiful girl. He was very interesting with that girl, i think NBC should have made another TV show about Billy, because for me he isn't for Knight Rider, he has too small part in it, and if he would have bigger part, then it wouldn't be Knight Rider, but i do really like him, he should have his own show. Speaking of Zoe, she's still not very interesting character, but without her, Billy couldn't be so funny. Has Billy grown on you after seeing this weeks episode?

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Re: Billy has finally grown on me

Post by pheonix_knight » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:18 pm

yea I like the dynamic between Mike and Billy, I saw that earlier in the season. I like the Billy/Zoe thing too though.

Crumbling Down
FLAG Recruit

Post by Crumbling Down » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:28 pm

I never really disliked Billy, but after this episode I definitely can see why they have him. He could be like the RC3 without the dirt bike.
Booonnnnnzzzzaaaaaiii!!!!!!!! As michael turbo boosts to score the extra point. His face is so funny when he yells this and when he hits turbo boost his eyes get huge and he flies back into the seat

BlueChaos
FLAG Recruit

Post by BlueChaos » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:22 pm

Billy's GIRL this week has grown on me :mrgreen:
Hey I know, let's make Billy the pimp guy in the reboot and make him have the "girl of the week" thing.
"If Darth Vader had a KITT bathroom, then he would have ruled the galaxy far far away since a long long time ago..." *LASER!* :good:

knight14
Volunteer

Post by knight14 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:26 pm

BlueChaos wrote:Billy's GIRL this week has grown on me :mrgreen:
Hey I know, let's make Billy the pimp guy in the reboot and make him have the "girl of the week" thing.
Sure...get Billy to bulk up and there's your pimp guy. :lol:

triran
Rookie

Post by triran » Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:55 am

I have liked the Billy character from the begining, when he is required to be clever, he is clever but I hate Zoe trying to be as clever - I thought she spoke loads of languages and was Torres assistant!

I can see Billy being very instrumental soon.

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:11 am

I never really disliked Billy, but after this episode I definitely can see why they have him. He could be like the RC3 without the dirt bike.
How do you figure? I mean how is RC3 like Billy in any possible way? RC3 never drove Kitt nor does he know anything about computers. Billy on the other hand works as a computer technician at the SSC. Hell, they don't even look like eachother... :roll:
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

Crumbling Down
FLAG Recruit

Post by Crumbling Down » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:53 pm

When did I say Billy is exactly like RC-3? What did RC-3 do in the original? He helped out Devon, Bonnie and Michael occassionally on missions. I never said that Billy and RC-3 are exactley the same, if I did I would have said billy and rc-3 are both computer hackers, both ride dirtbikes and both were the night avenger? :lol: :roll: What I meant was he could go on the "occassional" mission like RC-3 did giving mike a hand.
Booonnnnnzzzzaaaaaiii!!!!!!!! As michael turbo boosts to score the extra point. His face is so funny when he yells this and when he hits turbo boost his eyes get huge and he flies back into the seat

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:58 pm

When did I say Billy is exactly like RC-3? What did RC-3 do in the original? He helped out Devon, Bonnie and Michael occassionally on missions. I never said that Billy and RC-3 are exactley the same, if I did I would have said billy and rc-3 are both computer hackers, both ride dirtbikes and both were the night avenger? What I meant was he could go on the "occassional" mission like RC-3 did giving mike a hand.
Well, Sarah does that too and I don't find her similar to Bonnie at all. First of all i've never seen her working under Kitt's bonnet nor have I ever seen her with dirty hands from wroking with various things under the hood.

Btw. where in my post do you read "exactly like RC3"? I just find them completely different, that's all.
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

Crumbling Down
FLAG Recruit

Post by Crumbling Down » Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:47 pm

They are different in many ways. I could just see Billy taking over an RC-3 role everynow and than and going out on missions with Mike. He mainly would stay in the cave doing his computer thing and flirting with Zoe but he could go on some missions every now and than. I can't picture Sarah being like Bonnie in anyway. The only similarties she may have is having a knowledge of computers. Sarah doesn't seem like she would enjoy getting her hands dirty ripping kitt apart. I doubt she has the knowledge to fix Kitt anyways as she didn't help build him. From what I remember of the movie pilot she didn't even know kitt existed before she saw him.