K.A.R.R. 2008 A.i.

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight-industry-2008
Recruit

K.A.R.R. 2008 A.i.

Post by Knight-industry-2008 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:58 am

so watched ep 6 and what i'm wondering is is only the A.I. of KARR 2008 a live or his complete body cause would be great if they put KARRs A.I. in an mustang like KITT then make an stupid cyborg thing
and something else about KARR 2008 is it like me or is this KARR more aggresive then the old KARR this KARR killed 7 people the old one never killed people he hurt them but never killed them this could be interesting

Raven02TA
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: K.A.R.R. 2008 A.i.

Post by Raven02TA » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:45 am

I'm hoping they dont turn it into a "transformer" IE it being a upright rolling "humanoid" cyborg and then transform into a vehicle..... but im really hoping they just leave it as a car rather than where we think this may be going.

Just seems they are really reaching to move REALLY far reality in the new show. Knight Rider for its time in the 80's was definitely imaginative for what it was, but it didnt go to far beyond belief. but it just seems to me this show is going beyond that and want everything to be so far fetched its almost ridiculous, what they are doing/have done.

dont get me wrong.... im still going to watch no matter what. but most of it has me rolling my eyes to whats going on
Raven 2002 Trans Am
LS1/TH400
508.8 hp
521.7 Tq
http://www.fquick.com/Raven02TA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Highlander1976
Volunteer

Post by Highlander1976 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:50 pm

Raven02TA wrote:I'm hoping they dont turn it into a "transformer" IE it being a upright rolling "humanoid" cyborg and then transform into a vehicle..... but im really hoping they just leave it as a car rather than where we think this may be going.

Just seems they are really reaching to move REALLY far reality in the new show. Knight Rider for its time in the 80's was definitely imaginative for what it was, but it didnt go to far beyond belief. but it just seems to me this show is going beyond that and want everything to be so far fetched its almost ridiculous, what they are doing/have done.

dont get me wrong.... im still going to watch no matter what. but most of it has me rolling my eyes to whats going on

If the photos displayed are actually what KARR will resemble, then all hope is lost.

Renegade94
Recruit

Post by Renegade94 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:04 pm

I think that everyone is making too much out of what the new KARR will or won't be like! I really don't think that the Writers are going to let us down and ruin one of KITT'S all time greatest enemies! I have just finished reading the article about NBC getting rid of the FBI and the Terrorist of the week plan that the new show seems to have been going in and I am so happy for that, this way they focus more on Mike and KITT and I know that will make us all happier in the long run! I do have faith in the writers and GST that they will not ruin this show and they will do their very best to ensure that Knight Rider will not be taken off the air after just one season! We all have to do our parts to promote the show and get as many people that we can to watch it and I hope NBC does a much better job of promoting the show to get the word out to those who have never watched the show and those of the so call loyalist to TOS that stopped watching the new series just because it was not like TOS! Come one everyone, let us show the rest of the world just why Knight Rider is the best show on TV and not another Bionic Woman! :good:
"KITT keep your eyes peeled" Michael
"Michael I do not have eyes" KITT
"Figure of speech KITT" Michael
From Knight In Shining Armor