KITT and MKSnr are still working today

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

DrWho2005
Operative

KITT and MKSnr are still working today

Post by DrWho2005 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:59 pm

in the movie Charles said he was reactivating the foundation. He never said that Michael and KITT had retired.
In the garage we saw spare parts for KITT.

From the conversation between Michael and Mike at the funeral we can assyme MKsnr and Charles have contact.
in TOS they were always helping the regular man. In the new show, they sadly do not care about that ( so far ).

Can it be possible that kitt and Michael are STILL out there making a difference to people? Still doing the same thing they have done for over 25 years? They are now being supported by Charles who took over from Devon.
There has been no evidence to suggest that KI3T was unaware of KITT. I'm assuming they knew each other.

Alex Torres is aware of this. He has threatened to expose Charles, Michaelsnr and KITTsnr to the world unless he reactivated the foundation, works with the government and moves to the SCC. Alex would also be the man who sent the Bad Guys after KI3T in the movie. They wernt mercenaries, they were Government black ops agents.

Alex has now killed Mikes mother and has threatened the safety of his father and is controlling his friend Charles with blackmail.

This is why Charles told Alex Mike would ( kill/hurt...forgot the words ) him if he ever found out.
Alex is allowing Charles, Miicael and KITT senior to continue to do what they do on the provisio they dont interfer with the Government/FLAG project. This is where Charles has been when he isnt on screen for a few eps :-)

Bits and pieces of this will be discovered over the next few episodes and will culminate in and end of season finale that will see:

*Michael and KITT return
*KITT sacrificing his life somehow to save KI3T
*KI3T declaring that KITT was like his father, and like any son..he wants to be like him and carry on his legacy.
*Alex Toress is killed by Michael Jnr
*The FBI girl just dissapears..kame runs off with the Asian Girl ;-)
*Michael Snr joins the show full time and works along side Charles in a support role
*Billy lives on...into a role similar to that of RC.
*There has been a lot of money spent on the SCC set, they wont scrap it. So it stays, but we get our semi back!
*The government no longer has control over flag.
So in season 2 we have

KI3T has grown up a little and shows traits of his predecessor..but still retains his own identity
the character list now is

Michael Knight Jnr as The Driver
Michael Knight Snr and Charles Gramain bascially doing The Devon Thing
Sarah Gramain as The Tech
Billy doing billy stuff.

Stories will be a mixture of contract work to the Government and Old School TOS type stories.

KnightINSTINCT
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: KITT and MKSnr are still working today

Post by KnightINSTINCT » Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:38 pm

God, this is gay..

What's up with KI3T going off like "I...feel..now. I too, a sentient being, am possibly a son from another sentient being?"

Do you seriously hope KITT and MKs make a return with this story in mind? This has Luke Skywalker written all over it!

LAME

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:13 pm

The twist you mentioned about alex really being the 1 who plotted the theft of the prometheus tech in the pilot is very interesting.It adds to what Ki3t said about many people in higher office retaining position even though they have switched sides.

What I think is more likely to be the case is that Alex is somehow responsible for Michael Jr. blackouts and secret missions to assasinate politicians,etc.He must be involved in some sleeper agent project of Michael's past.

DrWho2005
Operative

Post by DrWho2005 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:59 pm

KnightINSTINCT wrote:God, this is gay..

What's up with KI3T going off like "I...feel..now. I too, a sentient being, am possibly a son from another sentient being?"

Do you seriously hope KITT and MKs make a return with this story in mind? This has Luke Skywalker written all over it!

LAME

First, you are a rude individual.

Secondly if you think that being a son of someone is merely a biological thing..then you obviously don't know a lot about relationships.

Faithful Car KRO
FLAG Recruit

Post by Faithful Car KRO » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:12 pm

DrWho2005 wrote: Secondly if you think that being a son of someone is merely a biological thing..then you obviously don't know a lot about relationships.
I take offence to that statement, seeing as am a son of a father who didnt give a care about me to ever stay with my mom after she found out she was pregnant.

I mean, you bring up an interesting senerio...but i dont think that that would work. IT seems like you're just taking certain things from this series to try to make the ending something you want. While that not faulty, you still have to remember that's just what you hope. Its an opinion and those among you might not share it.
It's sad, but true.
Mostly cause, while like i said, you bring up an interesting senario, i too think it's lame....
"Michael, I agree with your earlier assessment, back-up plans suck."- KI3T
Put the word out!
WATCH THE SHOW!!!: Wed at 8:00pm on NBC.
Its getting better and gaining ratings, AWESOME!!

seeker78
FLAG Recruit

Post by seeker78 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:39 am

DrWho2005 wrote: *The FBI girl just dissapears..kame runs off with the Asian Girl ;-)
No way man, Sydney Poitier is TOO HOT!!!! FBI girl must stay!!! :)

--Brian

DrWho2005
Operative

Post by DrWho2005 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:30 am

Faithful Car KRO wrote:
DrWho2005 wrote: Secondly if you think that being a son of someone is merely a biological thing..then you obviously don't know a lot about relationships.
I take offence to that statement, seeing as am a son of a father who didnt give a care about me to ever stay with my mom after she found out she was pregnant.

errr...so you are agreeing with me then.
A father isnt someone who created a son.
A father is someone who raised one.

_K3000_
Operative

Post by _K3000_ » Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:49 am

I agree totally with this thread and i think KI3T knows about KI2T but does not want to say anything! Who knows that may be why hes starting to become caring for Michael and is having more of a personality :) :good: :kitt2:
"We Can Make A Difference" Help Support The Show

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Post by pheonix_knight » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:47 pm

Im actually not a big fan of this particular line of thought but i'm going to run with it and put a little creative spin on it, try and follow me...

Ki2t, the AI was stolen several years ago (crossing into TKR territory, i just realised...) and Charles wants to get it back. He believes that Torres knows something about it and is using Ki3t to gather as much info from Torres and files on him in order to achieve this end.

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

Post by PunkMaister » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:14 pm

The author of this thread has contradicted himsef/herself big time. First of you clearly indicate that in the pilot 2 hour movie it was indicated that Charles Grayman was reactivating the foundation which clearly means it had been disbanded long ago only to be re-activated by Charles. That being the case means there is no way for the old KITT to be still around in the form and shape we knew way back then anyhow. First of all people don't seem to realize how unfeasable and unpractical is to even think that one can just upgrade a piece of 80's technology. As another poster pointed out. My current PC and the Tandy Color Computer I owned when the TOS aired are completely different beasts altogether and none at all compatible with each other (I do have an emulator to play it's games though but that is as they say another 20 bucks! :mrgreen: ) But the AI OS which was was KITT essentially was anyway could still be around in some other form maybe even in M.K Sr. watch for all we know and that would make far more sense than to see the old Transam and KITT still around as if time forever stood still...

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Post by pheonix_knight » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:03 pm

PunkMaister wrote:My current PC and the Tandy Color Computer I owned when the TOS aired are completely different beasts altogether and none at all compatible with each other (I do have an emulator to play it's games though but that is as they say another 20 bucks! :mrgreen: ) But the AI OS which was was KITT essentially was anyway could still be around in some other form maybe even in M.K Sr. watch for all we know
I like the way you're thinking there PunkMaister...

It maybe slightly 'old skool' in spy terms but I'd love to see the watch return in some form, even if it houses the original Ki2t on MK snr's wrist...

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:46 pm

LMAO old Tandy computers, a friend of mine had one back in the early 90s...

But yeah, there's no reason why KITT couldn't still function today but when it comes to "brain power" the new KITT should be leaps and bounds above the original, but the original KITT would have wisdom on his side and still be smarter. Just the new KITT would be able to figure out things faster and do more at one time when it comes to multitasking.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Stealthwalker
Operative

Post by Stealthwalker » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:55 pm

PHOENIXZERO wrote:LMAO old Tandy computers, a friend of mine had one back in the early 90s...

But yeah, there's no reason why KITT couldn't still function today but when it comes to "brain power" the new KITT should be leaps and bounds above the original, but the original KITT would have wisdom on his side and still be smarter. Just the new KITT would be able to figure out things faster and do more at one time when it comes to multitasking.
I think that K.I.2.T. is caught up with today's technology, because the technology that K.I.2.T. had back in the 80's is what "pioneered" "car tech" & to a lesser extent even some modern technology today.
Stealthwalker aka "Tha Lone Crusader"

"We Meet Again". As quoted by Garthe Knight in "Goliath & Goliath Returns"