Justin: stunt legs?

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Michael Pajaro
Advisor
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Justin: stunt legs?

Post by Michael Pajaro » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:33 pm

OK, so this is a strange topic...

We've seen more of Justin than we probably need to - the writers aren't afraid to have him lose his shirt. I don't know what kind of waxing he does, but he is a smooth as a newborn baby. Fine, our hero is a little Metro, no problem with that. But in Knight of the Hunter, we see Mike cut open his leg to take out his hidden earpiece. The scene was unpleasant enough with the slicing, but we also had close-ups of some pretty gnarly hairy legs. If that's Justin's leg, then he must look pretty funny at the beach. Good calves though.

I'm a cyclist; we notice these things :)
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

seeker78
FLAG Recruit

Re: Justin: stunt legs?

Post by seeker78 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:53 pm

Michael Pajaro wrote: We've seen more of Justin than we probably need to - the writers aren't afraid to have him lose his shirt.
Well the ladies probably enjoy it!! He's pretty good looking but a little too manly for me! As I prefer women. lol 8)
The scene was unpleasant enough with the slicing, but we also had close-ups of some pretty gnarly hairy legs.
hmm that's a good point. Personally I am very hairy, I got the chest hair, the leg hair, even toe hair!!! but I have seen lots of guys who don't have hairy chest. I think smooth skin is far sexier since I don't have it myself, I would need to be with a woman who likes hair though, since I have a lot! lmao...

--Brian

excalibur
Recruit

Post by excalibur » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:10 pm

Call me niave but I really thought (or wanted to believe) Mike was slicing through some kind of rubbery substance that was attached to his leg, and not going through actual skin. ewww. *squeamish to the unth degree* I wouldn't think they implanted it under his skin!?? But he did wince though... oh somebody please tell me he wasn't cutting himself. Or was he? :shock:

Ok on to something more pleasant. Chest hair. :D Yes!
seeker78 wrote: ... I think smooth skin is far sexier since I don't have it myself, I would need to be with a woman who likes hair though, since I have a lot! lmao...
As a female, I'm not knocking the smooth look, because it's just a matter of preference and beauty after all is in the eyes of the beholder. But I do like chest hair and happily my husband has a lot of it along with leg hair.
Mike does have nice legs (hair included), but IMHO he needs to have hair on his chest to match his legs... Like his dad Michael Knight, lol.

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:24 pm

Michael Pajaro wrote:
Good calves though.

I'm a cyclist; we notice these things :)
lol, now I know what you get up too whilst out riding your bike :wink: :lol:

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:17 pm

Just to speak in context of the show...I didn't know KI3T had a razor dispenser! :lol:
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

Rockatteer
FLAG Assistant

Post by Rockatteer » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:16 am

excalibur wrote:Call me niave but I really thought (or wanted to believe) Mike was slicing through some kind of rubbery substance that was attached to his leg, and not going through actual skin. ewww. *squeamish to the unth degree* I wouldn't think they implanted it under his skin!?? But he did wince though... oh somebody please tell me he wasn't cutting himself. Or was he? :shock:
It thought it was skin, but then how did they get it in there without breaking the skin? So I would say it had to be a bit of fake leg.

God I hope so anyway.
What would MacGyver do? - Find out here.
http://www.macgyveronline.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:03 am

I didn't notice the hair, but I couldn't help but notice those mega calves. I've been struggling to get calves like that for years. No easy feat.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:15 pm

Rockatteer wrote:
excalibur wrote:Call me niave but I really thought (or wanted to believe) Mike was slicing through some kind of rubbery substance that was attached to his leg, and not going through actual skin. ewww. *squeamish to the unth degree* I wouldn't think they implanted it under his skin!?? But he did wince though... oh somebody please tell me he wasn't cutting himself. Or was he? :shock:
It thought it was skin, but then how did they get it in there without breaking the skin? So I would say it had to be a bit of fake leg.

God I hope so anyway.

Probably something that was implanted at an earlier point as a backup.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

snafu
FLAG Recruit

Post by snafu » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:56 pm

I'm a pain in the butt, but I think more guys should shave something other than their face, to see what us women have to go through.

Or, let us girls get nice hairy legs, much less upkeep!

As per what was implanted under there, that was a pretty big cut. Ki3T must have some pretty nice bandages tucked away for Mike not to get bloodstains on his pants later.
Heaven, where all QC only has to be run once.

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:05 am

SD_Chick wrote:I'm a pain in the butt, but I think more guys should shave something other than their face, to see what us women have to go through.
Some of us do :wink:
SD_Chick wrote:Or, let us girls get nice hairy legs, much less upkeep!
:shock: uuuuuugggggghhhhhh! :D

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:36 am

seeker78 wrote:
hmm that's a good point. Personally I am very hairy, I got the chest hair, the leg hair, even toe hair!!! but I have seen lots of guys who don't have hairy chest. I think smooth skin is far sexier since I don't have it myself, I would need to be with a woman who likes hair though, since I have a lot! lmao...

--Brian
I hear ya buddy!

It grows everywhere, except on my head, I go through Gillette Mach 3 blades at a rate of knots.

I guess Im not metro enough to do waxing, anyways far too painful :D

Im changing my KRO username to "Baldy Head Monkey Man" :lol:

Matthew
Site Administrator
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Matthew » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:39 pm

Rockatteer wrote:It thought it was skin, but then how did they get it in there without breaking the skin? So I would say it had to be a bit of fake leg.
This is a show with a medical device that can seal excessive wounds and provide what can only be considered miraculous pain relief, and you're worried about a scar on Mike's leg? :lol:

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?