Ki3t's interior...

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Ki3t's interior...

Post by pheonix_knight » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:34 pm

We see ki3t transform in every single episode (seems to be the 'new turbo boost, sadly...'

The morphing is acheived via the nanos that also manipulate the interior to the desired shape or 'program'

I have a bit of a query with that aspect...

If kitt OUTSIDE is waterproof, thanks to the nanos then how can Billy and Mike effect the car when having a harmless waterfight, whether the water goes in or outside the 'cabin' of the car...???

Rockatteer
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Ki3t's interior...

Post by Rockatteer » Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:59 am

good question. I didn't think that conversation mad ea hell of a lot of sense myself.

I also have a question regarding Kitts interior... Normal Kitt has a back seat, attack Kitt only has the 2 front seats, what happens if Kitt needs to transform with people in the back seat?
What would MacGyver do? - Find out here.
http://www.macgyveronline.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Knight2000
FLAG Recruit

Post by Knight2000 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:18 am

I doubt you'd see "attack" KI3T with extra passengers in the back. Maybe the nanotech makes a waterproof bond around the outside but not the inside? Maybe they need more nanos and a better program?

n1elkyfan
Recruit

Post by n1elkyfan » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:03 pm

My though was that most of the car is made of nano but no all of it and it doesn't go to the trouble of makeing sure every thing inside him is protected. Just makes sure that no water or anything else for that matter can get in.

seeker78
FLAG Recruit

Post by seeker78 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:59 am

I agree, when KITT converts, the interior should NOT be modified. As I've said before I wouldn't want to be in the back seat when the car converts to attack mode! :o