Justin Bruening

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

knightofthephoenix
Operative

Justin Bruening

Post by knightofthephoenix » Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:01 pm

I think the coolest thing about the new Knight Rider series is the fact that Justin Bruening was a fan growing up. He's also said he considered it an "amazing honor" to be taking over the MK role. That's pretty classy IMO.

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Justin Bruening

Post by Sue » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:02 pm

Justin.jpg
Justin.jpg (207.76 KiB) Viewed 8696 times
How can I resist a thread titled Justin Bruening. :D
Both he and Deanna are just the nicest most normal people. And they both are genuinely excited about the show. He at one point bumped into me while I was filming and I looked up, he quickly apologized. But I was just smiling dumbly at him. He gave me the biggest smile in return. I think he knew that I didn’t mind at all. :mrgreen:
In this picture he turns to me and smiles in spite of all the pushy photographers shouting his name. :D
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:23 pm

In all the interviews that I've seen Justin in, he seemed genuine and maybe a bit shell shocked that all of this is happening to him. He's a great guy and I think an excellent choice for the shoes..

Niggle Snoosh
Operative

Post by Niggle Snoosh » Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:03 am

for all my gripes about the new series the one thing i have enjoyed throughout is the cast. I liked them in the pilot and am happy for them to carry on the legacy of Knight Rider.
From these interviews all the cast seem genuinely excited about the new series and have great affection for what it was and should and Justin stands out a little more than the others in this respect. I think it's cool he does seem to revert back to a childlike delight when he talks about the show which i do find pretty comforting

Even GST (although i am not 100% with descisions made under his command) carries a great enthusiasm and i do think he is the best chance we have at a successful new series
Michael: "Devon, someone tried to kill me last night!"
Devon: "I have an alibi"

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:26 am

Agreed, I said something similar to that in the topic with the Deanna Russo video Neil made earlier, though I was mainly referring to Justin and her, that goes to everyone else too. It doesn't seem like it's only a job that they're there to just get a paycheck. I really hope it takes off and is successful, not just for us but for everyone involved. Even better if it's done in a way that keeps a vast majority of the base happy as well.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Kaine
FLAG Recruit

Post by Kaine » Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:10 pm

Yep, i wholeheartedly agree... the complete cast, but especially Justin and Deanna are fabolous... i couldn't be happier with these actors as the modern Michael Knight and a Bonnie-like charakter...

justinbrueningnet
Operative

Post by justinbrueningnet » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:02 pm

I agree, Justin is a really nice guy, and is great with interacting with his fans. I had the opportunity to meet him in 2005 and 2006 at two events he had hosted and he and his wife were some of the nicest actors and nicest people I have ever met.

Justin really does look excited to be part of the KR cast from watching and reading interviews this year so far. As well as Deanna. I can't wait for the series to start.

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Post by Sue » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:40 pm

Here's a must read for any Justin Bruening fans.
Knight Rider's Bruening is model student- Siouz City Journal

Among other things it sets the record straight on how he was first discovered.
Biographies like to say he was discovered at a McDonald's but, Bruening admits, "that's kind of overexaggerated. Someone did spot me once in a McDonald's but it was on the way to work and I was asked if I wanted to model. I said no."

Instead, an agent signed Bruening at a later date and helped him become the face of Abercrombie and Fitch.
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

Post by PunkMaister » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:46 pm

Kaine wrote:Yep, i wholeheartedly agree... the complete cast, but especially Justin and Deanna are fabolous... i couldn't be happier with these actors as the modern Michael Knight and a Bonnie-like charakter...
Me too! :mrgreen: :good: :mrgreen:

_K3000_
Operative

Post by _K3000_ » Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:01 pm

I am just happy overall with this series. The cast is outstanding and as some people have said they all practically watched the 80's Knight Rider growing up which makes it a great honor to be working on the new series :) :good: :kitt2:
"We Can Make A Difference" Help Support The Show

youbelong
Rookie

Post by youbelong » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:22 am

good choice :good: but the presence of sara with him in every episode Do not leave him to Press his character :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Stealthwalker
Operative

Post by Stealthwalker » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:00 pm

He definitely fits into the "role" just right.
Stealthwalker aka "Tha Lone Crusader"

"We Meet Again". As quoted by Garthe Knight in "Goliath & Goliath Returns"

Vette
Volunteer

Post by Vette » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:44 pm

:good:

good job...he is trying to make his mark, but still keeping Michael Knight in play