KR 2008 Director to be interviewed on local radio station

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Crumbling Down
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

KR 2008 Director to be interviewed on local radio station

Post by Crumbling Down » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:09 am

For anyone around the PA area, you may be familiar with the FM radio station 105.7 The X. They play hard rock music and are located in Harrisburg PA. This morning I heard them say that they will be doing an interview with the director of the new KR as one of the DJ's is a fan of TOS and is growing to like the new series as well. After reviewing their site I couldn't find any details telling about the interview any further and more than likely the interview will probably only play on air live and will not be saved on their website for later review as most stuff from the show seems to not be. The interview will take place on air on Wednesday 10/22 between the hours of 5-9 AM. So unless they do save the interview and put it on the website, the only way to hear the interview will to either be by listening live through your radio FM station 105.7 or by going to http://www.105.7thex.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and listening live throught their website. Unfortunetely I didn't catch an exact time when the interview will take place however it more than likely will air sometime around 7:00 am eastern time as that is when they do most of their interviews. However if you are interested in listening, your best bet would be to tune in at 5:00 AM and listen to the entire show that way you don't miss it as they could play it earlier or later in the morning. I will listen tomorrow morning to see if they give any more info about what time they will be doing the interview and if I hear anything else I will let you know. By the way the interview will take place on a morning radio show called The Peoples Morning show or PMS as they often refer to it. The show airs 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM M-F. If you go to the website you can look up PMS and get a little info on the show. On the home page of the website is a Listen Live button with which you will click if you want to listen on wednesday.
Booonnnnnzzzzaaaaaiii!!!!!!!! As michael turbo boosts to score the extra point. His face is so funny when he yells this and when he hits turbo boost his eyes get huge and he flies back into the seat

MikeLutton
Operative

Re: KR 2008 Director to be interviewed on local radio station

Post by MikeLutton » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:29 pm

im in pennsylvania lawrence county anyway il try to take a listen to it if i can

Crumbling Down
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: KR 2008 Director to be interviewed on local radio station

Post by Crumbling Down » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:29 pm

Hopefully tomorrow I can get a definite time. For anyone outside of PA that can't get the station on the radio you can still listen with the live radio player that's on the website linked above.
Booonnnnnzzzzaaaaaiii!!!!!!!! As michael turbo boosts to score the extra point. His face is so funny when he yells this and when he hits turbo boost his eyes get huge and he flies back into the seat