Michaels Secret and Season Finale-Pure speculation

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

DrWho2005
Operative

Michaels Secret and Season Finale-Pure speculation

Post by DrWho2005 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:34 pm

for this to work they have obviously had to fudge the timeline a wee bit and hope that noone notices.

Michael Senior and Jennifer Knight did in fact do the deed. She dissapeared whilst pregnant.
Michael and Devon spent a few years trying to find Jennifer. One day they did. Michael, Devon and kitt race to the location. Michael was able to grab his son (Mike] and put him in kitts back seat. Garthe Knight appears and starts firing at them and Devon puts himself in the line of fire and takes a bullet for Michael and dies.A bullet from Garthes gun also strikes Jennifer Knight and kills her. Michael sees Devon is dead and hops in KITT and leaves. He doesnt realise his toddler son has a twin that was left behind.

Michael knows that Mike will never be safe with him. Garthe will try to always get the child back, so Michael places his son with a trusted friend, Jennifer Tracer, and asks her to protect Mike. She does. Michael goes into hiding with kitt. Before he leave he asks Charles Gramain if he could built a new kitt so people would think the real one was still around. Charles tries 3 times but couldnt succeed in the task and left the pieces in his garage so people would think kitt was dead.

Garthe raises the other child and makes him believe that Michael Knight Snr murdered his mother. Garthe has ( lets call him Jason ) Jason Knight impersonate his brother on illegal overseas missions ( think SD-6 type things from Alias ). This is why Mike can not remember certain things- It's because he never actually did them.

In 2008 Jason Knight will infiltrate the SCC, posing as Mike ( He will have kidnapped his brother and have him stashed in a warehouse somewhere. Jason will set up bombs that destroy the kittcave. Killed are: Torres, Billy, and everyone else except Charles and his daughter. Jason escapes, but before he does he uploads a virus to newKITT that destory most of his programming and makes him basically a normal car.

Charles and Sarah discuss what to do. Charles has admitted that he knew Jason Knight exsisted. They know Mike is still alive somewhere,
They conclude there is only one man than can help them now: Michael Knight Snr. They drive newKITT to the old FLAG mansion. Michael lives there now and is running FLAG. He still help the common man, unlike that other lot that lived in the SCC. At first Michael wants to hit Charles for not telling him that he had another son. But then he calms down and agree that he has to save Mike.
Cut to commercial.
When we come back it is a black screen. A door opens in the blackness. Charles, Michael and Sarah step into a dimly lit room...you can only just see their faces and body outlines. The original them tune starts playing softly in the background.Michael looks toward the camera and says
"Wake up buddy, i need you"
A pulsating red light flashes across their faces.
Fade to credits.
END SEASON.

That finale will send the fans into a frenzy.

Im bored :-)

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Michaels Secret and Season Finale-Pure speculation

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:46 pm

DrWho2005 wrote:When we come back it is a black screen. A door opens in the blackness. Charles, Michael and Sarah step into a dimly lit room...you can only just see their faces and body outlines. The original them tune starts playing softly in the background.Michael looks toward the camera and says
"Wake up buddy, i need you"
A pulsating red light flashes across their faces.
Fade to credits.
END SEASON.

That finale will send the fans into a frenzy.
OMG!That would be an awesome way to end the season,but I think NBC would want to write the season finale as a way to end the series,just in case (I hope it doesn't happen) the show gets cancelled.Maybe it could be the first scene in season 2,or the first scene in the season finale?
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

ssilipino
Volunteer

Post by ssilipino » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:33 pm

I can see where oyu are coming from this. It is a good idea, we just have to wait and see.

BTW, I love how we all think Garthe is still alive.

BTW 2, This stroy made me think about, doesn it both anyone else that they kind a wrote Stevie out of the story line? Jennifer would of have to been pregnant before Mike Long was engage to stevie.

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Post by pheonix_knight » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:13 am

It IS totally plausible that with the 'Knight Industries' name being resurrected that Garth would feel his inheritance was once again being taken away from him and would feel angered by this. I'm not a massive fan of the 'evil twin' thing being done yet again (has'nt it been done to death already in many TV shows and KR did it twice for KITT and MK Snr...) having said that, theres no reason why Garth, upon hearing about the SSC and KR, wouldnt hatch some sort of revenge....

Something which was never explored in TOS is Garth's upbringing. His father was 'a certifiable genius' (quoting Devon in KOTP) so its quite possible that his real son inherited some of his father's skills and creativity. Maybe he became skilled in the field of IT and more specifically AI (prisons DO seem to have training courses these days as far as i know) and finds a way to manipulate the new KITT, including the nano tech. Ki3t turns rogue and kidnaps MK Jnr...

Which is where MK snr and Kitt Snr are called in to action....

Love the idea for the ending with the scanner just buzzing into life and for absolute gold stars, the last shot should be the same as when ML first met KITT, with the camera through his legs to a blacked out warehouse and the scanner slowly skimming into life...

thats my 2 euro for it (we dont have euro in England yet but i thought i'd try spending it here...)

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Post by pheonix_knight » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:20 am

Maybe just for pure fun, Garth could have his face reconstructed to look like Michael Long... :lol:

HyperCaz
Rookie

Post by HyperCaz » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:30 am

pheonix_knight wrote:Maybe just for pure fun, Garth could have his face reconstructed to look like Michael Long... :lol:
Now that would be funny. :) The Michael Long actor hasn't been doing much, someone give him a job... :roll:
BEWARE: shipper alert

Garthe Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Garthe Knight » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:57 am

DrWho2005 wrote:Jason escapes, but before he does he uploads a virus to newKITT that destory most of his programming and makes him basically a normal car.
So... the virus removes the snowglobe?! :twisted:

Knight316
Operative

Post by Knight316 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:49 pm

That would be awesome but I think instead of having the light flash across their face, you recreate the scene in the original of Michael and KITT's first meeting with the camer between his legs and see the scanner light up.

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Post by pheonix_knight » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:32 pm

pheonix_knight wrote: Love the idea for the ending with the scanner just buzzing into life and for absolute gold stars, the last shot should be the same as when ML first met KITT, with the camera through his legs to a blacked out warehouse and the scanner slowly skimming into life...

thats my 2 euro for it (we dont have euro in England yet but i thought i'd try spending it here...)
Knight316 wrote:That would be awesome but I think instead of having the light flash across their face, you recreate the scene in the original of Michael and KITT's first meeting with the camer between his legs and see the scanner light up.
i'm with you on that....

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Post by pheonix_knight » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:42 pm

having said all that about 'cliffhanger' episodes....

i'd like this show to have a proper resolution if and when the time is right.

not like the fabulous ep. "scent of the roses" which was shunted back to a mid season show

I appreciate the new series has 'linear' stories so it IS more difficult to switch the way the plot unfolds, which is absolutely something i am behind in the KR world...

I am a fan of 'heroes' and loved that they did an episode which was sort of 'what we got up to since we were last on screen...'

New KR would of course not be expected to explain a fully 23 year history since the last TV show was on but it would be nice for CG to explain what happened to the people we, as fans of TOS, knew and apparently they were his colleagues so what made him go in to hiding....??

(CG could STILL be in hiding in the post pilot08 KR as the SSC 'doesnt exsist' according to ep 2)