Patricia McPherson - The Wildest West show

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Alex
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Patricia McPherson - The Wildest West show

Post by Alex » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:56 am

Look at that picture I found...is the most Patricia McPherson! :D
Does this image is on television The Wildest West Show?

Alex.

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Re: Patricia McPherson - The Wildest West show

Post by Alex » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:56 am

I liked a lot of know when it is that Patricia McPherson participated in the television program The Wildest West Show. In what year it was? I didn't see that program but I know that she participated.

Alex.

excalibur
Recruit

Post by excalibur » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:29 am

This is interesting... and some digging revealed...

http://www.hollywood.com/tv/The_Wildest ... rs/5195304" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In the blue bar at the top it shows the air date of 1986 after the title The Wildest West Show. Scrolling down about 2/3 of the way through the names of the cast members Patricia is listed. :)

Scrolling down further if you click on the name Bob Stivers listed under Company, it lists all the tv specials he produced showcasing different stars. It appears The Wildest West aired as a special tv show, not a regular weekly show.

It seems so fitting she'd be in this because she loves Western lifestyle... I remember hearing this somewhere from a reliable source, can't recollect where at the moment.
Another tidbit to her leaning toward Western style was featured in I think it was People magazine. I'm going way back here... I remember seeing it in the '80's. They had taken pics of the rooms of her house and she had decorated it in Southwestern decor. I remember seeing the adobe fireplace in the living room and all the furniture and furnishings were Southwestern.
Also, during a KR episode Bonnie made the comment she was a fan of Westerns. :wink:

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:33 am

I liked to watch the video of Patricia McPherson The Wildest West Show! 8)

Thank you for information, excalibur! :)

Patricia!! :D

Alex.