Same AI? Or different?

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

FreddyE
Stranger

Same AI? Or different?

Post by FreddyE » Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:58 am

What I´m wondering is, it this a new AI or the old one from the KI2T...just with new chips and stuff?
Or if its a new AI, does it have any of the data, memory "copied over" from the old one? I mean if its a totally new AI..from a real-world-point-of-view...wouldn´t it make sense to give it all the memories from the old one?

BlueChaos
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Same AI? Or different?

Post by BlueChaos » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:57 am

It's a different, new AI. That's why we MIGHT be able to see KI2T down the line later.
"If Darth Vader had a KITT bathroom, then he would have ruled the galaxy far far away since a long long time ago..." *LASER!* :good:

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:22 pm

Yeah, entirely new AI, which IMO is a good thing.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Stealthwalker
Operative

Post by Stealthwalker » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:18 pm

I can definitely agree that K.I3.T has a different A.I. from K.I.2.T. & as have many people have hinted that as the series progresses, the K.I.3.T. will continue to learn & also, it would not surprise me if
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
K.I.3.T. would either be become an "Evil K.I.T.T." or "K.A.R.R.", because even though Graiman has claimed to have built K.I.2.T., I think he might've been the one creator that made "K.A.R.R." because as stated by Devon Miles "K.A.R.R. was K.I.T.T.'s prototype. & I have noticed that K.I.3T.'s scanner has changed colors from yellow to red, so that does say something.
Stealthwalker aka "Tha Lone Crusader"

"We Meet Again". As quoted by Garthe Knight in "Goliath & Goliath Returns"

bige12
Rookie

Post by bige12 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:26 pm

I'm thinking about this KI3T scanner could prossiablely change colors just depend on his mood.

I notice the first time when KITT saw KARR in the orginial series KARRs Outside scanner was red, then later on in the series couple season later then KARRs scanner turned yellow.

MJknight
Operative

Post by MJknight » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:33 pm

bige12 wrote:I'm thinking about this KI3T scanner could prossiablely change colors just depend on his mood.

I notice the first time when KITT saw KARR in the orginial series KARRs Outside scanner was red, then later on in the series couple season later then KARRs scanner turned yellow.
That might have been where the salt water had diluted his scanner colour or because the writers/producers of that episode wanted KARR to stand out from KITT- just a thought.

As for KITT-stang's AI, it's different but similar. Different because it is a brand new AI, but similar because of his ideals in his programming and his behaviour.

Kinda like in the Legion of Superheroes (I know this is not the best example) how you have Superman & Superman X (later renamed Kel El). They have the same goal and ideals, but just go about them differently.
One Man Can Make A Difference - Wilton Knight

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant

Post by JJSoCrazy » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:39 pm

I agree with you guys because remember, GST stated there will be SOME FORM OF KARR in the series, so it could be KI3T gone evil and they will need KI2T and the original MK to return? :)

Joe

bige12
Rookie

Post by bige12 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:34 pm

I just wondering when we will a a episode with KARR, I hope it is some in the first season. and YOu never know if the series dose not do good then kit could be canceled again. but i keeping my fingers crossed, I hopeing that the KARR episode will probally be the season finale of season 1

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant

Post by JJSoCrazy » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:43 pm

bige12 wrote:I just wondering when we will a a episode with KARR, I hope it is some in the first season. and YOu never know if the series dose not do good then kit could be canceled again. but i keeping my fingers crossed, I hopeing that the KARR episode will probally be the season finale of season 1
Yes, it was confirmed at Comic Con by GST that KARR will be in the first episode, and some sort of it to be exact kinda like how I explained a thread or two up from this.

Joe

ssilipino
Volunteer

Post by ssilipino » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:40 pm

Know is this KARR that will appear be the AI from the KARR of the original series, or just a rouge, evil KI3T?

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:55 pm

GST said nothing about KARR actually showing up,
just a "dark KITT" which seemed to imply that the new KITT would end up going rogue by episode 13.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

ssilipino
Volunteer

Post by ssilipino » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:56 pm

PHOENIXZERO wrote:GST said nothing about KARR actually showing up, just a "dark KITT" which seemed to imply that the new KITT would end up going rogue by episode 13.
Thanks for the Clarification

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant

Post by JJSoCrazy » Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:35 am

PHOENIXZERO wrote:GST said nothing about KARR actually showing up,
just a "dark KITT" which seemed to imply that the new KITT would end up going rogue by episode 13.
Right, and I stated in the thread above it that we will get SOME FORM OF KARR for the series.

Joe

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:23 am

It's still not some form of KARR if there is no actual KARR involved. It's more "Killer KITT" or one of the other personality altering episodes where KITT changed than KARR, mentioning KARR is kind of misleading since KARR in any form probably won't be involved. GST did say there would be something like that but like I said, "dark KITT" sounds more like the episodes where KITT went "rogue".