KITT Stolen in Toronto - Breakaway Discussion

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

KITT Stolen in Toronto - Breakaway Discussion

Post by Knight-Armen » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:59 pm

People, I think we should look at it from a brighter point of view!

Maybe now they will be forced to use the original Ki2t instead!!! :D

As Bond said in Tomorrow Never Dies: " - You're forgetting one thing: GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT!"

Well, I want the original car or something similar to it and I know many fans who'd like the same thing!
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

Tobie
Operative

Re: KITT Stolen in Toronto - Breakaway Discussion

Post by Tobie » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:30 pm

YES! mustang isnt kitt!! TRANS AM FOREVER!!!

projectomni
Volunteer

Post by projectomni » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:42 pm

Ha Ha, i agree with that notion.....all in favor?!

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:15 am

Projectomni's car is great! Hell, I'd rather have his car as the new Kitt on the upcoming series...

Why?

Well first of all, it has the same scanner as the original Kitt which is excellent. Second, it has the same expression or shape if you will as the original Kitt. I mean look at the aerodynamics of the car! I LOVE Mustang BUT certainly not as Kitt because it looks like a freakin' box compared to the original car or Projectomni's car.

Finally it's a Pontiac which is what the show must use in order to establish some kind of connection or continuation from the old series, AS INTENDED FROM THE BEGINNING!
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:47 am

*Yawn*

Intended by who? The Trans-Am was picked because Larson liked how it looked, not because it was a Pontiac and then Michael Scheffe to it and made it look better. If anything, they should have tried to get Scheffe to do some sort of design for the Mustang. Aside from that, we've been over it a million times it seems, one the Trans-Am is out of production and thus DEAD from being in the running, second Pontiac is a GM owned product and GM wasn't interested, besides that Pontiac does not have any truly fitting cars these days and no, the Tran-AM/Firebird isn't coming back.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:10 am

*Yawned raised to infinity*

Intended by fans around the world! You didn't think we wanted a Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500 right from the start now, did you?

First of all, it doesn't have to be a Trans-Am but something similar to the original car would certainly make it better i.m.o. Besides, who cares if GM wasn't interested! There are other car manufacturers to choose from.

Second, we don't need a 50-year-old designer from the 1950's to design the new Knight Rider car. The design he used back then might not be suitable today.

Faithful Car KRO
FLAG Recruit

Post by Faithful Car KRO » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:49 am

I love how everyone keeps forgetting it's not KI2T, it's KI3T now.
Why use the same type of car when you're trying to be different.
I would have been pissed if they had used another trans-am.
Those things are so 1900s.

I love the mustang and wouldnt want KI3T any other way.
"Michael, I agree with your earlier assessment, back-up plans suck."- KI3T
Put the word out!
WATCH THE SHOW!!!: Wed at 8:00pm on NBC.
Its getting better and gaining ratings, AWESOME!!

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:19 am

*Deletes his long response.*

Hell with it, I'm beyond sick and tired of this stupid, pointless, childish argument where, no matter how many solid, logical points are made against the whining of how _____ was used instead of _____ or how ______ isn't the lead of the show we always go back there, with the same posters who have to go back and repeat it all over again. If I wanted to see the same arguments I'd go to a park and look for a couple of old guys who have gone senile.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Stylez
FLAG Recruit

Post by Stylez » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:46 am

With all due respect guys...SHUT UP! There are plenty of threads where this can be 'discussed', you guys don't need to hijack this thread too. This is ridiculous and it's ALWAYS the same bunch derailing the topic!

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:16 pm

Why don't both of you shut the hell up! If you don't like the discussion then stay the hell out of it!

Gosh, how many times do I have to repeat myself?

Matthew
Site Administrator
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Matthew » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:53 pm

With all due respect Armen,

Who on Earth do you think you are? You pervert the course of a thread, yet tell people that rightly inform you that there are plenty of other places for this discussion to take place to shut up? Not on my watch I’m afraid.

To preserve the integrity of the original thread, I’ve decided to break this nonsense off. I’d strongly advise you to heed Neil’s advice, and not do this kind of thing again.

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?