All Knight Rider Car Show At Saugus Speedway.

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

All Knight Rider Car Show At Saugus Speedway.

Post by Showpro1 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:34 am

This September 6th will be our 3rd Annual All Knight Rider Car Show to benefit Make A Wish
at Saugus Speedway and will run from 5pm-10pm.

For those who have never been to Saugus Speedway it is at 22500 Soledad Canyon Rd
Santa Clarita, California a mere five miles from Magic Mountain.
Our guests include: Don Peake, Michael Scheffe, & Ron Martinez who will be there to answer your Knight Rider related questions as well as sign autographs.

For those who have a KITT or KARR replica you may pre-register to save money & to pre-register please go to the Saugus Speedway website at: http://www.saugusspeedway.com/carshow/ and find the Oldies & Goodies Shoe section to print off the form.

You wont want to miss this years show as this one will be the best one yet!
D. Doggett. :kitt2: :dash:

Toni Nummela
Knight of Finland

Re: All Knight Rider Car Show At Saugus Speedway.

Post by Toni Nummela » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:49 am

What the... isn't that same car on VK:s avatar?

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Victor Kros » Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:47 am

Dave,

I think something messed up the poster resolution with your code, so I will repost for you in the correct resolution.

I encourage everyone in the area to attend this event September 6th at Saugus Speedway because it is shaping up to be one of the more significant classic Knight Rider themed events that will ever be held in the state of CA thus far. I can personally vouch for Knights of the West Coast. They are dedicated fans of Knight Rider with a passion to share their accomplishments with the fans of the classic cult favorite and wish to see a replica of K.I.T.T. up close and personal or find out how to build one of their own.

They ask for nothing more then your support to help keep the spirt of the classic Knight Rider alive and I greatly admire and support their noble intentions. They're raising/donating the proceedes to the Make a Wish Foundation and they pay for these events out of their own pockets.

You never know who may show up this time or what exclusive things may be revealed there.

and Toni... ;)

=VK=
:dash:

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:21 pm

You know for people who like all things Knight Rider and being shown something they haven't seen before, I thought there would be more enthusiasm, let alone interaction with an announcement like this.

Oh well.

=VK=

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Post by Sue » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:57 pm

I’m excited! I’ve still got it marked on my calendar from when he posted earlier.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11465&p=135602#p135602
But I like what you added to it. :wink: :D
victor kros wrote: You never know who may show up this time or what exclusive things may be revealed there.
=VK=
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

JL
Operative

Post by JL » Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:26 pm

victor kros wrote:You know for people who like all things Knight Rider and being shown something they haven't seen before, I thought there would be more enthusiasm, let alone interaction with an announcement like this.

Oh well.
Sadly, I'm on the wrong coast to participate in this event. I hope there'll be lots of great pictures afterwards.

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:00 pm

I think much of the problem lies in the fact that most members here can't attend most Knight Rider events because they're mostly in California. I personally don't pay all that much attention to events that I know I can't go to. Hopefully NBC will have some upcoming events or shows in NYC that I could attend later this year; after all, that's where their headquarters is.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Post by Sue » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:16 pm

Lost Knight wrote:I think much of the problem lies in the fact that most members here can't attend most Knight Rider events because they're mostly in California. I personally don't pay all that much attention to events that I know I can't go to. Hopefully NBC will have some upcoming events or shows in NYC that I could attend later this year; after all, that's where their headquarters is.
See my answer over here...
viewtopic.php?f=1041&t=11533&p=137791#p137791
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit

Post by Showpro1 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:55 pm

Lost Knight & Sue;

I hear what you are saying about being too far away & not having a Knight Rider type event ,after all Don Collie
inspired me to have a Knight Rider car show on the west coast similar to that of the Ohio events.

On the set of Kickin It Old Skool I heard David Hasselhoff speak of what got him involved with Make A Wish
and it came to me that along with having a Knight Rider car show on the west coast, we could have a Make A Wish
charity benefit at the same time.
I have to be honest even at the risk sounding crazy ,God was saying to me Make A Difference for real which is a win win situation.
The first year I was privileged to meet Gus (VampireKnight) & Dan Trujillio (Caljediknight) and really made things happen for last years show, talk about Team Knight Rider-those guys are it ,only better.

The past two years we have had such guests as: Don Peake, Ron Martinez, Rebecca Holden, Michael Scheffe, Terrance James-who was Hasselhoff's 1st Knight Rider stunt double.
As good as the last two years have been ,this year will be even better thanks to Victor Kros who has fantastic insight & surprises that you wont want to miss.
So for those of you who can attend please join us & if you cant we will have pictures to share.
Knight Rider is really for all of us ,not just the east coast or west coast but every fan in the world.

I also wanted to ask that those who want to enter their Knight Replica do so by pre-registering at the Saugus Site
which is the best way.
Happy 4th of July weekend everyone;

D. Doggett. :dash: :dash4: :kitt2: :kittspin: :spmgo:

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:17 pm

It definitely sounds like it's going to be an awesome event, Showpro 1. What's more aggravating for me is that I was in California last year during the week of July 24th. Had I gone this year during that week I could have at least made it to the San Diego Comicon. I went through Hollywood, Burbank, Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Malibu Beach, Redondo Beach, Beverly Hills and even out to Simi Valley which is not too far from Santa Clarita, I believe. It's funny that the car I ended up renting when I was there was a red '07 Mustang (the coupe, not the Shelby, though). I put a lot of mileage on that thing. :)
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:03 am

I'm not even on a coast, I'm in sucky ol'Michigan.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:41 pm

:D Definitly sounds like an event I'd want to go to!But I also live too far! :(
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit

Post by Showpro1 » Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:59 pm

Well all we can do for those of you that live too far away is to take pictures of our guests, get their quotes, and if possible do some videos that we might be able to post at a later date.
One things for sure this years show will have some great surprises that no one will
be disappointed with.
And for me personally it will be great to benfit Make A Wish once more.
D. Doggett.

ILMODC
Volunteer

Post by ILMODC » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:29 am

saugusposterwebys3 copy.jpg
saugusposterwebys3 copy.jpg (39.32 KiB) Viewed 30736 times
Uh-oh. Now I have to go this year. Thats me in the white shirt and my buddy in the blue shirt pictured in the flyer! :D Didn't go last year (sick wife and kid at the time)so we gotta make it this year. Awesome show, great replicas, all around good time.

I have a replica TA. I don't call it a replica, more or less "my version" of a K.I.T.T. Car is not yet back on the road, but I'm hoping to get some of my car club to enter the show. We are a performance GM car club and we'd love to come out and support the cause.

I don't want to thread hijack - just had to say this is a great show, great cause and I'm really looking forward to this years event!!

Daniel
Club President
www.gmeternal.com

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:52 am

That's great, love to have you and your club members there. Being on the poster you're already part of something special without even being there yet. This event is going to be quite memorable indeed.

=VK=

caljediknight
Recruit

Post by caljediknight » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:53 pm

To all:

I want to invite everybody to the event that has grown every year since the first show!!!

It's a great show, with cars of course, and great people to meet and friends to see once again.

Every year we have had surprises and this year will be no exception.

As the people of Star Wars have said "Star Wars Forever" well, It's Knight Rider Forever too.

Be part of a great event, be part of history!!!

See ya there!!!

Dan

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:06 am

Star Wars might be forever...

But The Knight Rides On.

=VK=

jaimetheking
Operative

Post by jaimetheking » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:53 am

I'll be there for sure!
My mother-in-law we will be displaying her Nudie Car!
0512_News_Nudie_WD__4.jpg
0512_News_Nudie_WD__4.jpg (42.48 KiB) Viewed 30121 times
0512_News_Nudie_WD__1.jpg
0512_News_Nudie_WD__1.jpg (38.55 KiB) Viewed 30120 times
0512_News_Nudie_WD__5.jpg
0512_News_Nudie_WD__5.jpg (18.39 KiB) Viewed 30113 times
Hope to see some of you there.

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Post by Sue » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:38 am

Cool Jaime’s going! Yup I’ll be there!
(Sorry everyone not from CA that we are posting so much about this in other threads. :oops: )

MR2NR
FLAG Recruit

Post by MR2NR » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:59 am

jaimetheking wrote:I'll be there for sure!
My mother-in-law we will be displaying her Nudie Car!
0512_News_Nudie_WD__4.jpg
0512_News_Nudie_WD__1.jpg
0512_News_Nudie_WD__5.jpg
Hope to see some of you there.
LOL I just seen this on TV but I can't remember what show it was. I'd say it was on TLC. How many Nudie cars are there? I thought the one I seen was a convertible but could be wrong.
K.R.A.M. Knight Reformulation Automated Machine 1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo.

To the people who made the Knight Rider Festival possible especially Paul Casey. Thank You! See you all and more in 2012 :kitt2: