Atleast 3 cars in the Garage

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

knightnx
Recruit

Atleast 3 cars in the Garage

Post by knightnx » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:35 am

Hi Guys,

(hopefully this isnt a repost)
i dunno if you noticed, at the beginning when the black river guys raid kitts creators home.
you see atleast 2 trans am;s in the garage

Kitt has been dismantled and is partly covered up, with his engine and hood missing.

however you do see a fully assembled trans am just before they stumble across the Knight 3000.
(this is the scene when you see the whole garage) included is the half assembled kitt so its def not kitt

it cant be Karr? we all know hes CPU survived but ??? what else could it be,
not only that what happened to the car / cars after the black river guys left?

what if the mysterious figure behind this stole the parts / cars and recreated something?
who knows

thanks! :karr:

GarthKnight08
FLAG Recruit

Re: Atleast 3 cars in the Garage

Post by GarthKnight08 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:39 am

Yes it has been talked about a bunch, just search the New KR 08 forum & im sure youll come across the huge debates on what was in the garage.
Founder of OKA (Original KITT Anonymous)
If you need to get out feelings of loss for the Original KITT then we can help!

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Sue » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:28 pm

Okay here are some more free story ideas. KI2000 should be kittnapped and Mike is told that he is beyond saving and that he should blow him up to destroy the lost top secret technology; but instead Mike starts him up again and sets him free. –is this hoaky I can’t be sure. - But poor KITT is bound to be confused when he comes on line again, hello, my car phone is having trouble accessing my dial up modem, and what is this mustang doing here, thats funny my clock is telling me its the year 1908.
– Maybe I need some of that Knight Rider’s Anonymous we’ve been talking about.

ps
I have great ideas for the next Back to the Future too... humm.. Charles is a lot like Doc isnt he.
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

snafu
FLAG Recruit

Post by snafu » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:32 am

Yeah, poor KITT (first one) would need some major updates. Didn't the internet not really pick up until the early 90's? I think KITT would be bewildered at the gigs of memory you can get in an iPod or cellphone.
Re: Back to the Future: Doc is like Charles on acid. Doc is way cooler, as far as I'm concerned. Possibly because he reminds me of myself in the lab, complete with cracking my head on stuff.
Heaven, where all QC only has to be run once.

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:40 am

GarthKnight08 wrote:Yes it has been talked about a bunch, just search the New KR 08 forum & im sure youll come across the huge debates on what was in the garage.
Have you got the link to this forum, as i cant seem to find it anywhere? thanks in advance.

knightnx
Recruit

Post by knightnx » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:15 pm

LOL, As much as i love the Knight 2000 he is seriously outdated
he comes fully equiped with PACMAN how would he rate that against a PS3

i think it was in the episode where kitt loses his memory and befriends a young boy where he actually lets us know exactly how much on board storage he has, (in bits) i think it worked out to be something like 40MB lol

technology ... :kitt:

blowersho
Operative

Post by blowersho » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:19 pm

Weeezl, I think this is what you are looking for.

viewtopic.php?f=1041&t=11016

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:52 pm

blowersho wrote:Weeezl, I think this is what you are looking for.

viewtopic.php?f=1041&t=11016
Thank you mate, but actually i thought Gartheknight08 was on about the KR 08 forum some guy from the registeries started not long ago, but cheers anyways cause i didnt know there was a thread about the 3 cars on here.

CarProMods
Volunteer

Post by CarProMods » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:20 pm

There were a totalof 4 vehicles in the garage one was the dismantelled kit, one car under covers, one fully Aseembled Kit and the Knight 3000 .
PRO

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Post by pheonix_knight » Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:09 pm

the cars in the garage should be something GST re explores in the new series, that would be interesting

another point to explore is the possibility that ki3t was leading the blackriver guys away from something far more interesting....

goldbug
FLAG Recruit

Post by goldbug » Fri May 30, 2008 9:46 am

You know, the fanboy in me still would love to find out that KITT 2000 is the core intelligence behind Prometheus. Not only does it give him a better fate than gathering dust in a lab, but it also adds an emotional dynamic to the bad guys trying to acquire Prometheus. Not only do you not want the bad guys to get this super weapon, nor do you want them them to get their hands on our beloved KITT.
"One man can make a difference." - Michael Knight (2008)

knightnx
Recruit

Post by knightnx » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:40 am

Been thinking, We know for sure 1 x trans Am was Kitt 2000, what if the other 2 were prototypes for the Kitt 3000

or maybe simply Stock Shells from the old Knight foundation, do they have a MBS?

what if they were prototypes for k3000 and had a technology similiar to a cross between MBS / Nano Skin?.
indestructable + shape shifters
what if they were stolen by black river (you didnt see any cars in the grayman house after the opening)
plus black river were aware of Wilton Knight and Kitt maybe they took a knight industries momento (or 3 LOL)
can you imagine in an upcoming episode 3 x Evil Trans Am (with or without AI)
vs the Mustang

if that was the case i dare say Kitt 3k would be in hot water,

Stylez
FLAG Recruit

Post by Stylez » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:28 pm

knightnx wrote:Been thinking, We know for sure 1 x trans Am was Kitt 2000, what if the other 2 were prototypes for the Kitt 3000

or maybe simply Stock Shells from the old Knight foundation, do they have a MBS?

what if they were prototypes for k3000 and had a technology similiar to a cross between MBS / Nano Skin?.
indestructable + shape shifters
what if they were stolen by black river (you didnt see any cars in the grayman house after the opening)
plus black river were aware of Wilton Knight and Kitt maybe they took a knight industries momento (or 3 LOL)
can you imagine in an upcoming episode 3 x Evil Trans Am (with or without AI)
vs the Mustang

if that was the case i dare say Kitt 3k would be in hot water,
That would be kind of cool, they could even stick with using unoriginal episode names as well and call it "Knight of the Drones", these new drones would be Knight 2000 "bodies"! Uhh KI3T...watch your tailpipe... :twisted:

knightnx
Recruit

Post by knightnx » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:49 am

Stylez you took the words out of my mouth :)
was thinking the exact same thing!

Knight of the Drones 2008,
CUSTOM MADE KILLERS,

even KNIGHT IN RETREAT
classic names for the evil trans am episodes :karr:

this series has so much history and potential i really hope they give us what we want,
i know remakes and sequels often dont do the original justice
with the exception of Battlestar Galactica what an awesome show!

thought i would pay homage to BSG as thats where Kitts scanner came from

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant

Post by JJSoCrazy » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:09 pm

pheonix_knight wrote:the cars in the garage should be something GST re explores in the new series, that would be interesting

another point to explore is the possibility that ki3t was leading the blackriver guys away from something far more interesting....
That sounds pretty good Pheonix!!

Think, KITT was trying to stay away from the manchion the whole time, and that would play perfectly. Unfortunatly this episode they start with will be fresh and have nothing to do with the pilot. I assume they want more the "man and his car" feel. That's great but I hope they do more of the original KITT, MK, and what happened within those 25 years. Remember MK did say about 25 years or so, I wish they would of explained more at the funeral scene, but I guess we will have to wait and see since they said DH might guest star again!

Now onto the 3 cars, one was def KITT dismantled, 1 was def KI3T, I think the others have to be either
Michael Long's Trans Am, a Trans Am he had lying around, or KARR.

I assume that if these directors don't want us to go nuts, they will explain somehow later on. I am sure they will have atleast one episode about everything of the original show (I can't wait for that one)

Joe

cajunknight0153
Operative

Post by cajunknight0153 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:31 pm

ok, yall need to watch the pilot again, i've only seen it a few times and i know for sure that there were 3 cars in the garage: KITT 3000, and 2 Trans Ams, and i know one was KITT, i think he was the dismantled trans am cuz u saw his parts kinda scattered and when it showed the engine that was in the car w/ no hood, the engine, according to another member on this site, i dont remember who, but he said the engine didnt exist in '82 and didnt exist till like '84 or '85 or somethin like that and in the show they updated KITT every season and the last one was in '85 so thats probably KITT, not sure about the other one, i do have an idea about it though that i mentioned in another thread, i think the other one might be Michael Long's Trans Am. and i doubt the blackriver guys took the trans ams, i dont think they showed the garage when rivai and the "sherriff" were noticing that the hard drives were gone, i don't think that was the garage, i think that was another room like before the garage, cuz when the bad guys were raiding the house, they went in like a gadget/computer room first and then the garage, and thats where rivai and the "sherriff" were.

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Post by pheonix_knight » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:47 pm

maybe they will do an episode like in S2 of heroes, where they go back and explain whats happened in the time they were off screen....?

one thing we need to keep in mind here, nostalgia is great but this show is NOT competing against the A team and Dukes of Hazzard anymore....

this series has to compete with the current crop of action shows that ARENT car led shows, so although they may try to recreate some of the elements from TOS theres bound to be other factors which may be recognisable from other more current shows...

as far as recent 'movies' (or filims to Irishmen like me, hehe...) go im not against elements of 'fast&furious' being brought in. Certainly in terms of 'appearing fast' they nailed it...