Will Mike Traceur his last name change to knight

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

R.M.Knight
Stranger

Will Mike Traceur his last name change to knight

Post by R.M.Knight » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:03 am

i've got an question will they change Mike Traceur last name also to Knight cause that would look to me logical to do

Radicalas
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Will Mike Traceur his last name change to knight

Post by Radicalas » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:19 am

Mike has three possible last names, it's Traceur, it's Knight and it's Long :)

goldbug
FLAG Recruit

Post by goldbug » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:25 am

Radicalas wrote:Mike has three possible last names, it's Traceur, it's Knight and it's Long :)
So he'll be Mike "Long-Knight" Traceur. :)
"One man can make a difference." - Michael Knight (2008)

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:10 pm

Why would he change his name???? I see no logic in it other than someone wanting him to be Michael/Mike Knight for whatever reason. It's not like he got shot in the face and left for dead and needed a new identity. He may not be a man who does not exist but there's not much of a reason for it anyway. Especially when it wouldn't even work due to certain government data bases along with the whole facial recognition thing, unless he had surgery to change his appearance, altered finger prints and even impossibly altered DNA at this point. There's no reason for him to start clean since he apparently doesn't have anyone personal relationships to exploit aside from those people who are going to be regular cast members. What are they going to do? Go after someone they somehow found out he had a one night stand with?
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:42 pm

R.M.Knight wrote:i've got an question will they change Mike Traceur last name also to Knight cause that would look to me logical to do
Why do you think it's logical? Is it so that the title of the show will have a more relevant meaning? If that's the case, the show can still be called Knight Rider because Mike is now driving a Knight Industries vehicle, so his last name doesn't need to be Knight. So technically he is a 'Knight rider.'
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Post by Sue » Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:56 pm

What ever happened to Stevie Mason and that relationship? I don't think a Jen Traceur was ever mentioned in the original series. They had a lot of girls to choose from if they wanted an illegitimate child to pop up. Oh well, Traceur is a catchy sounding name and I thought the actress who played her did well.... I guess it could be that Mike and his mom’s names were changed from Knight to protect them when they were moved to live near the Graimans.
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

DrWho2005
Operative

Post by DrWho2005 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:57 pm

Sue wrote:What ever happened to Stevie Mason and that relationship? I don't think a Jen Traceur was ever mentioned in the original series. They had a lot of girls to choose from if they wanted an illegitimate child to pop up. Oh well, Traceur is a catchy sounding name and I thought the actress who played her did well.... I guess it could be that Mike and his mom’s names were changed from Knight to protect them when they were moved to live near the Graimans.

Stevie was murdered and i doubt she had a baby, got killed, then got resurected and then changed her name!

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Post by Sue » Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:00 pm

I didn’t think Jen was Stevie I was just wondering why Michael obviously decided to move on. Death would be a good answer, thanks, guess I need to go buy season 3 and 4.
… But what I was saying about Knight is that maybe Mikes name is really Knight and he doesn’t know it because it was changed to Traceur. But I think I like it as Traceur, don’t you guys?
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.