Been a while. When did bonnie leave?

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

killem2
Recruit

Been a while. When did bonnie leave?

Post by killem2 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:50 am

I watched the full season 1 last week and when I watch season 1 April is on there. Was there ever an episode explaining why or am I just missing something lol.

Thanks for the clarification.

BlackMagic84
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Been a while. When did bonnie leave?

Post by BlackMagic84 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:07 pm

killem2 wrote:I watched the full season 1 last week and when I watch season 1 April is on there. Was there ever an episode explaining why or am I just missing something lol.

Bonnie left at the end of season one, and April showed up in the first episode of season two, although there was NEVER an explanation "on the show" of why this occured.

The truth is Patricia McPherson (Bonnie) was having monetary/contractual issues with the NBC Executives and Knight Rider Execs. They couldn't reach an agreement and was forced to go with the character of April (Rebecca Holston) for season two filiming. However negotiations with McPherson were reached by the time season 3 began filiming and she returned.

killem2
Recruit

Post by killem2 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:54 pm

BlackMagic84 wrote:
killem2 wrote:I watched the full season 1 last week and when I watch season 1 April is on there. Was there ever an episode explaining why or am I just missing something lol.

Bonnie left at the end of season one, and April showed up in the first episode of season two, although there was NEVER an explanation "on the show" of why this occured.

The truth is Patricia McPherson (Bonnie) was having monetary/contractual issues with the NBC Executives and Knight Rider Execs. They couldn't reach an agreement and was forced to go with the character of April (Rebecca Holston) for season two filiming. However negotiations with McPherson were reached by the time season 3 began filiming and she returned.

THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT! I knew she was in alter episodes.

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit

Post by Showpro1 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:44 pm

It is my understanding that NBC executives thought Patricia was not sexy enough & it didnt hurt that
Rebecca Holden was & is exceedingly sexy.
A certain someone who shall remain nameless & attended our Knight Rider Car Show last year told me that
Robert Foster who was connected to with most decisions on Knight Rider was also Rebecca's
"Significant Other"
However Fan's outcry to bring Patricia back, they needed their Bonnie & in season three
she returned with no mention of where April went.
And now you know the rest.............................of the story.

Dave. :kitt2: :dash: :dash4:

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:38 pm

That's what I heard and always thought also.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar: