The Ultimate TV and movie car race

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Gadjet
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

The Ultimate TV and movie car race

Post by Gadjet » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:33 am

Hi all

Following everyones positive reaction to my vid old skool KITT new theme, I decided to speed up work on the cannonball style race using some of my fave cars from TV and movies.

This vids taken about 2 weeks to put together but its not finished yet.
Due to a lack of footage from the A team, the taxi series and the older herbie films. Ive had to leave out some parts I had come up with. But they will be in the next version.

So here it is KITT vs the General lee vs Taxi vs street hawk vs bandit vs the car vs herbie vs ect ect.....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pqlmGBCIqXg

Enjoy.

Gadjet
My youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/gadget127 contains my own vids Street Hawk vs Knight rider, Knight rider/Mad max music vids and lots of high octaine action

greeknight
Rookie

Re: The Ultimate TV and movie car race

Post by greeknight » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:34 am

Very very good!

Crumbling Down
FLAG Recruit

Post by Crumbling Down » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:53 am

Awesome video, I cannot wait to get home and watch this with sound! It looks like it is suposed to be that way and that reminds me of all the good movies!
Booonnnnnzzzzaaaaaiii!!!!!!!! As michael turbo boosts to score the extra point. His face is so funny when he yells this and when he hits turbo boost his eyes get huge and he flies back into the seat

pezze87
Rookie

Post by pezze87 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:15 pm

oh yes, well done! nice music, too!
The Knight is back!

Crumbling Down
FLAG Recruit

Post by Crumbling Down » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:20 pm

I know I have seen this movie before but movie was that big black car from when it shows him reving. It looks like an old style bentley and is black?
Booonnnnnzzzzaaaaaiii!!!!!!!! As michael turbo boosts to score the extra point. His face is so funny when he yells this and when he hits turbo boost his eyes get huge and he flies back into the seat

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Victor Kros » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:31 pm

Nice work as usual Gadjet.

=VK=
:dash:

Gadjet
Rookie

Post by Gadjet » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:34 pm

Crumbling Down wrote:I know I have seen this movie before but movie was that big black car from when it shows him reving. It looks like an old style bentley and is black?
It a film called The Car.

They knicked lots of bits from it in trust doesnt rust.

When KARR drives off the cliff they use the end footage from the movie, if you slow mo this episode just as KARR swerves he sudenly becomes the bently looking car and drives off the cliff.

Also they use the engine reving sound from the film as KARRs engine.

Its a ok film think of Christeen with quater ot the budjet.

Gadjet
My youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/gadget127 contains my own vids Street Hawk vs Knight rider, Knight rider/Mad max music vids and lots of high octaine action

Crumbling Down
FLAG Recruit

Post by Crumbling Down » Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:07 am

Does this car drive itself? like Christine? That sounds pretty cool I might have to find that movie.

On another note anyone know what movie or show the Peaquot(sp) came from?

Gadjet
Rookie

Post by Gadjet » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:41 pm

Crumbling Down wrote:Does this car drive itself? like Christine? That sounds pretty cool I might have to find that movie.

On another note anyone know what movie or show the Peaquot(sp) came from?

Yep it drives itself, you only get to see inside for a second but theres no one at the wheel.

The white car with the extending spoiler is from the Taxi films, possibly the best films to come out of france.

The second taxi film is the best of the 4.

Dont watch the dubbed one its not as good, watch the one with subtitles and the original soundtrack, you need to hear the actor voices to get the jokes. The dubed version has no passion to it and its like people reding badly from a script.
When its subtitled its the most funny car movie ever.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yDtFlx999PM here is some very badly edited vid of the Taxi films I put together a year ago. It shows how much better ive got in a year at least.

The white Taxis are from the french version the yellow ones from the american version.

The american ones so bad if I had payed money to watch it I would have asked for a refund.

Gadjet