New KITT in GTA San Andreas!

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

GarthKnight08
FLAG Recruit

Re: New KITT in GTA San Andreas!

Post by GarthKnight08 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:51 pm

Here is my custom Knight 3000 & de-commissioned Knight 2000. The 3000 i updated a little with correct dash gauges as seen in the pilot in normal & attack mode & a higher res talkbox with the rings added & also the plate was updated as well with the DEC & orange sticker & the scanner was made a little more accurate. All i did to the 2000 was make the scanner seem off & made the dash as if it was in normal cruise along with the pods. The other pics just look cool especially the Tumbler hidden in the back. I made these strictly for personal use if you want a copy of the txd's ask Tobie if i can send it to you! And lets see some of your garages!

Founder of OKA (Original KITT Anonymous)
If you need to get out feelings of loss for the Original KITT then we can help!

krvc
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by krvc » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:35 am

GarthKnight08 wrote:Here is the sound pack for KITT/KARR & the Knight 3000. I also included SAAT for easy installation plus a mod that will allow you to turn the engine & lights on & off whenever you want. KITT/KARR sounds include engine, countdown startup & your choice of scanner or turbo boost sounds. The 3000 sounds include engine & scanner. All sounds ripped from existing material for perfect match. Sounds mixed & cleaned using audio software. These sounds really bring the cars to life!

http://rapidshare.com/files/97299394/KN ... k.rar.html
that´s pretty cool, but, once i open the SAAT i have no f***** idea of what to do. Cause there´s no txt or guide about what must we do step by step to replace the sounds, and odviously, no one of us but you knows how to use the SAAT.

Will you be so kind of xplain it to us with a little guide with/out pics if possible?¿

Also what happends i we want to replace those sounds other diff cars non racer or bandito?I ask this because of the installation of kitts and K3000´s using the last Tobie Package, you know... at Knight Rider KITT Kit V4.1 kitt/karr and k3000 arent exactly installed over racer and bandito.

GarthKnight08
FLAG Recruit

Post by GarthKnight08 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:09 pm

krvc wrote:
GarthKnight08 wrote:Here is the sound pack for KITT/KARR & the Knight 3000. I also included SAAT for easy installation plus a mod that will allow you to turn the engine & lights on & off whenever you want. KITT/KARR sounds include engine, countdown startup & your choice of scanner or turbo boost sounds. The 3000 sounds include engine & scanner. All sounds ripped from existing material for perfect match. Sounds mixed & cleaned using audio software. These sounds really bring the cars to life!

http://rapidshare.com/files/97299394/KN ... k.rar.html
that´s pretty cool, but, once i open the SAAT i have no f***** idea of what to do. Cause there´s no txt or guide about what must we do step by step to replace the sounds, and odviously, no one of us but you knows how to use the SAAT.

Will you be so kind of xplain it to us with a little guide with/out pics if possible?¿

Also what happends i we want to replace those sounds other diff cars non racer or bandito?I ask this because of the installation of kitts and K3000´s using the last Tobie Package, you know... at Knight Rider KITT Kit V4.1 kitt/karr and k3000 arent exactly installed over racer and bandito.
Ok krvc i will post a step by step pictorial tutorial on how to install the sounds using SAAT but as for the pack that was released recently i didnt install it using the sami because i didnt want to see KITTS all over the city, id rather have the ones i want in the game to be the rarest cars. Once you learn how to use the SAAT you can add the sounds to whatever car you want.

krvc
Operative

Post by krvc » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:31 pm

Lol taht´s easy, at handling, put the models in executive mode, they will not apear around,

I´ll be waiting for the tutorial.

GarthKnight08
FLAG Recruit

Post by GarthKnight08 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:33 pm

krvc wrote:Lol taht´s easy, at handling, put the models in executive mode, they will not apear around,

I´ll be waiting for the tutorial.
They will still appear when you go to a rich area, the tutorial is on its way in about a half hour.

GarthKnight08
FLAG Recruit

Post by GarthKnight08 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:03 pm

Here the tutorial & its the best way i can explain it, if people still dont get it just mess around with it til you do because thats what i did. Just make sure you back up your sound files. The display & icons may be different on your PC because im using Alienware.

Ok first extract all the files to a new folder & double click SAAT FRONT END & it will ask you to choose you GTA SA directory. Now on some PC's this can be a little buggy & you may have to select it a few times but it will work & be hidden behind the window. I had to learn that the hard way!

Next once here double click GENRL

Your screen should look like this & this is where all the efx sounds are in the game & which is why i included the bank sound list so you can know what sound is what. Double click on a bank & the sounds will come up. Here is where you can replace the sounds, click the sound you want to replace then click replace on the top left & choose the new sound you want.

When done replacing the sounds click save, you must click save or it wont save it. Then close the SAAT window.

Thats it the sounds will now be in the game & when you want to use it again its much easier. When you saved, it created a new GENRL folder in your GTA SA directory.

In the new GENRL folder will be all the bank sounds & here you can just copy & paste multiple new sounds to the folder & when done just open the SAAT as before click GENRL & after the bank sounds come up just click save so you dont have to replace them one by one anymore, or you can do it the way you first did it but this way saves time. And you can also listen to all the sounds as well.

Like i said thats the best way i can explain it so there ya go & its easy once you get the hang of it.

krvc
Operative

Post by krvc » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:25 pm

going to test it. Thanks!

krvc
Operative

Post by krvc » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:40 pm

tested.It´s easier than it looks lol. Works great,thanks man

GarthKnight08
FLAG Recruit

Post by GarthKnight08 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:18 pm

krvc wrote:tested.It´s easier than it looks lol. Works great,thanks man
LOL told ya!

GarthKnight08
FLAG Recruit

Post by GarthKnight08 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:48 pm

You can get the sound pack here too...

http://www.moddb.com/members/232252/gar ... sound-pack

But it doesnt include the SAAT or the engine/lights on/off mod.

J-Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by J-Knight » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:20 pm

Hey, I installed Tobie's Ultimate KITT pack, Does anyone know where they all spawn or what they replace. Having trouble finding them! haha
Devon-"Shall we drink to the start of.."
Michael-"Of what?"
Devon-"One mans Dream"

Tobie
Operative

Post by Tobie » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:38 pm

just look in the the kitt pack rar file, all the cars are named corresponding to the ones they replace, then use control center to pop one in front!

GarthKnight08
FLAG Recruit

Post by GarthKnight08 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:15 am

The resurrected FLAG new command compound!

Tobie
Operative

Post by Tobie » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:04 am

wow! did you do that? its ace!

GarthKnight08
FLAG Recruit

Post by GarthKnight08 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:16 am

Yes i did tobie

Download FLAG compound here...

http://www.moddb.com/games/111/grand-th ... adquarters

Tobie
Operative

Post by Tobie » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:48 am

how do you edit environment? i tried it but it went wrong, all the light in the model cocked up, tried to make the streethwk billboard.

GarthKnight08
FLAG Recruit

Post by GarthKnight08 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:31 pm

Tobie wrote:how do you edit environment? i tried it but it went wrong, all the light in the model cocked up, tried to make the streethwk billboard.
Tobie i keep trying to send you emails but they keep coming back as failures, i sent you this mod before i released it, you know who i am right? My email is supermanbegins08@yahoo.com i sent you all the Trans Am stuff. Send me a email to see if it works.

J-Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by J-Knight » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:35 pm

Cheers for the help guys, I actually just went and installed the Knight rider Mod instead. I had ALOT of problems trying to get KITT in San andreas-This was the first time I'd ever tried it, went out and bought SA especially. I think It was mostly to do with me having gtaV2 as changing to V1 was the last thing I tried! :lol: Tobie I have to say I'm AMAZAED at your models. Exellent!

Nice work there Garthe with the compound. Looks like it'd be hard to find KITT though if he didnt have his scanner lol

I'm interested in your modified K3000. Dash and everything is great. Have you got it online anywhere?
Michael-"Of what?"
Devon-"One mans Dream"

Tobie
Operative

Post by Tobie » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:30 pm

thanx! i do this for the fans! keep yer ears open for more...

GarthKnight08
FLAG Recruit

Post by GarthKnight08 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:11 pm

J-Knight wrote:Cheers for the help guys, I actually just went and installed the Knight rider Mod instead. I had ALOT of problems trying to get KITT in San andreas-This was the first time I'd ever tried it, went out and bought SA especially. I think It was mostly to do with me having gtaV2 as changing to V1 was the last thing I tried! :lol: Tobie I have to say I'm AMAZAED at your models. Exellent!

Nice work there Garthe with the compound. Looks like it'd be hard to find KITT though if he didnt have his scanner lol

I'm interested in your modified K3000. Dash and everything is great. Have you got it online anywhere?
Thanks J, the pic just looks dark, the game just takes pics that way for some reason. Ask tobie if i can send you the modified 3000 txd.

krvc
Operative

Post by krvc » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:10 am

GarthKnight08 wrote:Yes i did tobie

We're sorry, but there seems to be a problem viewing the addon profile requested. If you'd like the boring old technical reason for the error this is it:

"The downloads requested with an id of (10337) could not be found. This may have occured because this download is not linked to the page requested (eg. downloads will only show up in Halflife's profile if they are linked to that game). The file if not deleted should be viewable via this alternate direct URL. "

We suggest you return to the addons list and try the links from there. If the problem persists, contact us with the details.

GarthKnight08
FLAG Recruit

Post by GarthKnight08 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:45 am

krvc wrote:
GarthKnight08 wrote:Yes i did tobie

We're sorry, but there seems to be a problem viewing the addon profile requested. If you'd like the boring old technical reason for the error this is it:

"The downloads requested with an id of (10337) could not be found. This may have occured because this download is not linked to the page requested (eg. downloads will only show up in Halflife's profile if they are linked to that game). The file if not deleted should be viewable via this alternate direct URL. "

We suggest you return to the addons list and try the links from there. If the problem persists, contact us with the details.
They associated my file with Knight modding team for some reason, you can get the FLAG headquarters here...

http://rapidshare.com/files/100491654/K ... s.rar.html

J-Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by J-Knight » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:35 pm

Hey guys, anyone got a link for the cockpit cam download? And instructions to get it in the game?

Cheers.
Michael-"Of what?"
Devon-"One mans Dream"

Tobie
Operative

Post by Tobie » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:35 pm

google

san andreas cam hack

run it when running the game and viola!

J-Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by J-Knight » Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:04 pm

Hey tobie, having trouble getting your mod in with SAMI. I opened up KRKKV4 with SAMI as you said, but I get this

So it's giving me ALOT of dff files but only 4 or so TXD files and I cant choose a DFF without a TXD?? am I doing something wrong?

Michael-"Of what?"
Devon-"One mans Dream"