Knight Rider DVD waiting list

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

CHiPsCCC
Stranger
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight Rider DVD waiting list

Post by CHiPsCCC » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:34 am

I was browsing through Netflix and Blockbuster.com and noticed that there is a waiting list for Knight Rider season 1. I wonder if a whole new generation of Knight Rider fans are checking out the original for the first time after watching the new NBC Knight Rider.

It's exciting to see a renewed interest in Knight Rider! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll have a series to look forward to in the fall.

MichelleLH
Stranger

Re: Knight Rider DVD waiting list

Post by MichelleLH » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:09 pm

CHiPsCCC wrote:I was browsing through Netflix and Blockbuster.com and noticed that there is a waiting list for Knight Rider season 1. I wonder if a whole new generation of Knight Rider fans are checking out the original for the first time after watching the new NBC Knight Rider.

It's exciting to see a renewed interest in Knight Rider! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll have a series to look forward to in the fall.
I grew up watching Knight Rider. I never got to watch the re-runs after it got canceled. After I watched the movie, it brought back memories and now I am going to start having a DVD collection of the original series.

Michelle

DevonStyles
FLAG Recruit

Post by DevonStyles » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:33 pm

What's gonna be funny is when a new crop of fans discover the original they will see how much better it is than anything that can or will probally ever come out with. The original pilot was simply awesome.
edited by the good folks at knightrideronline

sheltonw3
FLAG Recruit

Post by sheltonw3 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:07 pm

well right now the dvds are sold out everywhere!!!!...and the price dropped very low too!
"Really?....some people are simply just too much!"

Romulus9
Rookie

Post by Romulus9 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:31 pm

DevonStyles wrote:What's gonna be funny is when a new crop of fans discover the original they will see how much better it is than anything that can or will probally ever come out with. The original pilot was simply awesome.

They will then watch the bonus disc from season one and soil themselves after watching Knight Rider 2000.

Let's hope they skip that disc and go straight to season two and enjoy April's hotness and the dual role goodness of Garthe!

:karr: