Nanotechnology

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

HungarianKnight
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Nanotechnology

Post by HungarianKnight » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:58 pm

I have benn thinking about Ki3t's nanotechnology. We have seen that it repairs the damages Ki3t recieves and can even re-grow parts (just before the big crash scene). This raises some questions: Is there a limit to this ability? What is the extent of the damage Ki3t can repair? Is there something like a critical loss of mass after which te car is rendered useless?

These could be potential plot devices as well...

jimknight
Rookie

Re: Nanotechnology

Post by jimknight » Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:21 pm

well he repaired himself when the suv crashed into him and im guessing that it caused allot of damage due to the size and weight of it.

Imagine goliath crashing into KI3T, would be interesting to see what the damage would be

greelywinger
Rookie

Post by greelywinger » Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:44 pm

Repairing damage and re-growing parts are 2 different things.
I would also like to see how far this will go.
"I'd like my songs to be durable to the ear and exciting to the mind" Marc Bolan

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:27 pm

Depends on whether or not the nanotech can self replicate, seeing how parts of the car got broken off at the end I'd imagine they can.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar: