the voice and car

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

slamtracer
Stranger

the voice and car

Post by slamtracer » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:42 pm

The new KITT voice sucks - and so does the car !!! What a waste of the name Knight Rider and KITT !!!!

JarrettM
Stranger

Re: the voice and car

Post by JarrettM » Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:29 pm

I agree, I think the whole show is runied. The acting is horrible and its wasting my time

Shapeshifter
FLAG Recruit

Post by Shapeshifter » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:20 pm

You two guys have a grand total of three posts between you. And you come on here and flame the show? Go back where you came from.

neps
Site Administrator
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by neps » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:28 pm

I'm inclined to agree. Please post a little more constructively to be thought of as anything else than flame bait.

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:30 pm

Well if they're in Michigan their bridge might be too cold to hide under.

I have my own issues but they don't have to do with KITT's voice or the car "sucking".
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:33 pm

As a long time KR fan and a long time poster on this board, I have to say that I LOVED both the voice and the car, so put a vote in for me as enjoying this new show VERY much! I can't wait for the Series! :)

I always loved the Ford Mustang and Ford done good through the years with the styling. Val Kilmore pegged it for KITT's voice. He's much like William Daniels did KITT in the pilot. I can see a lot of growth about to happen here with KITT's AI character.

I hope they bring KARR back and at least ask Peter Cullen to reprise the role. THAT would rock too! :)

I loved the show! It was 2 hours of my evening that not only did I look forward to, but relaxed, enjoyed, and even had a laugh or too at KITT's antics and responses. There could really be some chemistry between Mike and KITT much like the original team.

This is no TKR or KR2000. This I think has potential to really BE something. :)

scottab21
FLAG Recruit

Post by scottab21 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:00 am

I COMPLETELY agree with FuzzieDice... This has the potential to be a GREAT series, in the vain of the original. I thoroughly enjoyed it! 8) 8) 8) :D

:kitt: :karr:

Niel
Stranger

Post by Niel » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:03 am

Just watched the new Knight Rider and I loved it. I love the new KITT and excited about Val Kilmer as KITT. The acting was great as was the story. I would have liked to have seen afew more scenes in Charles garage in particular KITT (Knight Industries Two Thousand). Other than than that it was great. I would just like to say "good job" to the cast and crew, I hope we gat a series. :kitt:

Drake
Operative

Post by Drake » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:03 am

I thought it was fantastic. Definatly a great setup for a new series (let hope). Kilmer's voice was perfect. Anyone not watching because the car is a Mustang is definatly missing out. Lets hope we see more of The Hoff around as well.
The Kenner Knight 2000 Voice Car. One toy can make a difference.........

kido
Operative

Post by kido » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:20 am

It had plenty of forshadowing, keeps me wanting more. =D
Wich begs the question, what happened to the "First" KITT?
Knight Industries Defence One

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:32 am

I hope we'll find out in the series, along with what that other car under the cover is. :)