Airing Promo's at Movie Theates?

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

justinbrueningnet
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Airing Promo's at Movie Theates?

Post by justinbrueningnet » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:40 pm

I read somewhere else that someone saw a promo for the TV Movie/pilot at the movie theatre. Just curious if anyone else has seen it, and if its the promos we' ve already seen or not. :?:

KnightLady
Operative

Re: Airing Promo's at Movie Theates?

Post by KnightLady » Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:36 pm

Nope, I sure haven't.

knightprobe89
FLAG Recruit

Post by knightprobe89 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:19 am

someone else on this site said they saw a preview simillar to the 2 minute preview we saw. they said they saw it in the previews at the theatre that was playing alien vs predator. dont know much more than that.
in glen larson we trust.

trooper TK-WHA??
Rookie

Post by trooper TK-WHA?? » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:41 pm

Hello all,
Wow.Haven't posted in almost a year.Anyway,Friday night I saw Cloverfield(and the Star Trek teaser;sweet!) at a Regal Cinema where they have presentations called Regal First Look.It's part of "The Twenty";20 minutes before the trailers start you get to see promos and inside looks at various upcoming tv and movie projects.The new KR was one of them.If you've already seen the nbc promos,you're not missing anything new.
If only I had a nickel for every time someone cut me off on the parkway and wished for a Turbo-Boost or Micro-jammer...

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant

Post by tamatt27 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:44 pm

trooper TK-WHA?? wrote:Hello all,
Wow.Haven't posted in almost a year.Anyway,Friday night I saw Cloverfield(and the Star Trek teaser;sweet!) at a Regal Cinema where they have presentations called Regal First Look.It's part of "The Twenty";20 minutes before the trailers start you get to see promos and inside looks at various upcoming tv and movie projects.The new KR was one of them.If you've already seen the nbc promos,you're not missing anything new.
Cool....we're goin' to see Cloverfield tonight so all eyes will be on the previews! Nothing will be like seeing Knight Rider on the big screen!.....Glen we can't wait! 8)
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;