Knight Rider 2008 on Gas website

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

ckeller22
Operative

Knight Rider 2008 on Gas website

Post by ckeller22 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:23 am

Here is the link for everyone. http://www.galpinautosports.com/news.php

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Knight Rider 2008 on Gas website

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:28 am

That's right, they had the guys from Pimp My Ride work on it, no wonder it has that horrendous spoiler though okay that's more to blame for whomever really ordered it... But Ford gave them six? Well we know three of them and one is probably more for in car camera shots along with one being a uhhh "chase" car (the one with the guy driving that's on the roof) and probably one of those is also another "Attack KITT" for stunts, maybe?

Why did they lower the suspension? Reenforcement is understandable but I doubt it'll mean the car doing any kind of jumps ala Turbo Boost... Hmm... They even got the parts from Ford's catalog.... Ugh.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

KnightLady
Operative

Post by KnightLady » Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:48 am

PHOENIXZERO wrote:That's right, they had the guys from Pimp My Ride work on it, no wonder it has that horrendous spoiler though okay that's more to blame for whomever really ordered it... But Ford gave them six? Well we know three of them and one is probably more for in car camera shots along with one being a uhhh "chase" car (the one with the guy driving that's on the roof) and probably one of those is also another "Attack KITT" for stunts, maybe?

Why did they lower the suspension? Reenforcement is understandable but I doubt it'll mean the car doing any kind of jumps ala Turbo Boost... Hmm... They even got the parts from Ford's catalog.... Ugh.
I wondered why the looks on this car wasn't impressing me much, now I know. Heck, they should've taken the car somewhere else to be outfitted better. The hubcaps are one of the reasons why the K3000 are a big turnoff for me. And I really didn't noticed the spoiler. But, in my opinion there is really no need to lower the suspension on the car. It would've looked fine without that.

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:58 am

Yeah, those rims have to go too or at least changed on the Hero car.... Hopefully if this makes it to a series they'll be allowed to do a lot of work on the car. That is if Ford actually allows it and NBC cares enough to.

I still don't know how I feel about the whole "transformation" thing either, it gives me Viper flashbacks with how it's being done.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar: