KnightCon UK Sept 29th

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

K.I.T.T
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

KnightCon UK Sept 29th

Post by K.I.T.T » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:47 am

Hey Guys

No sooner have we all returned home from our BIG event in Halifax, we are now in the middle of sorting our 2nd meet. For UK fans this is unprecedented! 2 Knight meets in a year! and Knight Rider UK promises to pull it off. The next meet promises to better our last with a TWO DAY meet! Plans are being set, and a hotel has already been organized. The next location for our "Unnamed" meet will be The Swan & Talbot in Wetherby, West Yorkshire.

The plan is the 29th and 30th of September, this to coincide with the 25th birthday of Knight Rider and Knight Rider Uk's 5th birthday!!!

Sat the 29th

This will be the meet up day when most cars will arrive and set up gazebos etc.
We will also be showing memorabilia this day and We will be screening Knight of the phoenix in the evening

Sun 30th

This day as Saturday will include showing memorabilia and the cars. We will be having a show and shine competition for the replica owners.

We also have some secret plans for the days which will certainly inpress fans of the show!!! Cant say what, you have to be there!!

Anyone wishing to stay over must contact Glyn or Steve (derek acorah) on the Knight Rider Uk Forums.

K.I.T.T
FLAG Assistant

Post by K.I.T.T » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:31 am

Just another reminder, the date rears its head very soon. This is looking at becoming bigger then anything we have done before, so far we have 9 replicas coming, as well as members from the Ponitac firebird owners club here in the UK. If you can make it, come along!!

Nick

K.I.T.T
FLAG Assistant

Post by K.I.T.T » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:51 am

The last update on this.

It all kicks off this Saturday! At the swan and Talbot. Theres a surprise from Glenn Larson on the Sunday!! Which we cant give out too much detail on!

This event has been on radio and TV most of the week now, so its been getting some major publicity! If you are coming down all details of the venue are on KRUK.

Hope to see you there!

Nick

Newcastle knight
Operative

Post by Newcastle knight » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:41 pm

I'll be there in KITT, along with all the other cars.

If your anywhere near Yorkshire in England i suggest you pop along on the sunday, thats when everythings happening, hopefully see some of you there.

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:56 pm

Made it a sticky. Have fun guys!

K.I.T.T
FLAG Assistant

Post by K.I.T.T » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:30 pm

Thanks Neil!

Nick