KITT QUESTION Would it been cool if Kitt was more like

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Jenna
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

KITT QUESTION Would it been cool if Kitt was more like

Post by Jenna » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:22 am

the back to future car with both doors going up super pursuit moode 3rd like virtial reality go through time each episode can stil talk and stuff be like car of the future i think it kick ass what u think.

KITT5
Recruit

Post by KITT5 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:37 am

:?: :?: :?:

AtariKnight
Operative

Post by AtariKnight » Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:07 am

I get what you mean, But I don't think that fitting KITT with gullwing doors...To mimick the BTTF car, Would be a good idea?

There is enough moving body panels in SPM now, Without having the doors open aswell and the PRS, Would be the only thing holding Micheal in the seat.

Though putting KITT's CPU in the Delorean, Could create in interesting crossover?.....A smart ass time machine? :lol:

Jenna
Rookie

Post by Jenna » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:54 pm

I Think that would be cool that what i was trying to say before but i been real tired lately n sick but i try make good post i got idea when i saw Back to the Future and Knight rider movie it had viltel reality and stuff imagine if kitt can go back to the future shoot missels out of the back of it or teamed with the Back to the future car Michael j foxs car went back to the future to the Knight rider and they end up teaming together or so.something happens to kitt and he gets put in2 the Bttf car and gets powerfull then ever a talking kick ass time machine in deed.and he got tvs in there talk to devon might have paint it black what u think also must have red scanner on it as well

snafu
FLAG Recruit

Post by snafu » Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:01 pm

Jenna wrote:I Think that would be cool that what i was trying to say before but i been real tired lately n sick but i try make good post i got idea when i saw Back to the Future and Knight rider movie it had viltel reality and stuff imagine if kitt can go back to the future shoot missels out of the back of it or teamed with the Back to the future car Michael j foxs car went back to the future to the Knight rider and they end up teaming together or so.something happens to kitt and he gets put in2 the Bttf car and gets powerfull then ever a talking kick ass time machine in deed.and he got tvs in there talk to devon might have paint it black what u think also must have red scanner on it as well

It's rather hard to read your posts.
I think KITT is just fine as-is. No need to cop stuff from other movies.
Heaven, where all QC only has to be run once.

frank_knight
Recruit

Post by frank_knight » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:58 am

:cry:
KITT was perfect as is.
"I am the voice of Knight Industries Two Thousands, microprocessor.... K.I.T.T. for easy reference, KITT if you prefer."

Knight2007
Volunteer

Post by Knight2007 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:21 pm

I'm gunna have to agree with frank_knight.
Great ideas but KITT is great the way he is.
Kitt: What`s the matter, Michael?
Michael: What makes you think something's the matter?
Kitt: When music like this is on the radio, my steering wheel usually takes a beating.

AusKnight2K
Operative

Post by AusKnight2K » Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:38 am

frank_knight wrote::cry:
KITT was perfect as is.
Here, Here! 8)

ThunderChild
Recruit

Actually...

Post by ThunderChild » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:53 pm

Only read this post now...

I am busy creating a 3d model of Kitt, and since both KR and BttF are favorites of mine, I had the idea of a short video clip where the two are in battle. Kitt would eventually "Rip through (the DeLorean) like it was tin foil"...

Some pics of the 2 models...
http://thunderchild.cgsociety.org/gallery/

Jenna
Rookie

Post by Jenna » Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:55 am

u did good im inpressed it make a hell of a movie knight rider n Back to the future and airworlf fight to save the world i love it