Knight Rider - The Ultimate Collection - Region 2

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

sophos77
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight Rider - The Ultimate Collection - Region 2

Post by sophos77 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:20 pm

In about 4 weeks, the Ultimate Collection will be released.

I have e-mailed Universal-Playback asking whether they will fix the problem of sound effects in Season 3. So far, I have not received any reply from them.

I had a look over the HMV website and they have put information about the special features. The link is: http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProd ... sku=569907#

Unfortunately, it seems that NO other extra/special features will be added.
In addtion, the latest Season 1 Anthology (which was released on 2nd October - http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProd ... sku=564040) includes exactly the same discs with the Season 1 collection without the Teaser Videos. This is a bad sign. :cry:

I am afraid that the Ultimate Collection will probably include exactly the same copies from the previous releases of Seasons 1-4.
I really wish that this will not happen.

I hope that they will fix the problems in the Ultimate Collection. Otherwise, it will be very disappointing. :cry:

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:39 pm

Had a feeling it would just be a re-hash of the seperate season sets. That's very common in today's world.

I'll skip this.

knight rider uk
Rookie
Location: somewhere over the rainbow way up high theres the one that i dream of once in a lulleby.

Post by knight rider uk » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:42 pm

bet they will even use the exact same discs , and not bother to change the running order at all,- or will knight rider 2000 go on the last disc perhaps!
I knew when i first saw you, how could i not adore you,you kissed away my tears and washed away my pain-and now the sun is riseing

Daemonicus666
Operative

Post by Daemonicus666 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:37 am

The missing sound effects never bothered me in Season 3
"I have special effects of my own. Im going to make you disappear for 20 years man..." - Michael Knight (Halloween Knight)

djshag69
Operative

Post by djshag69 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:38 pm

whens this collection coming out in the u.s.?