KR Mechandise price guide!! Do you know?????

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

knightwing101
Volunteer

KR Mechandise price guide!! Do you know?????

Post by knightwing101 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:22 am

Howdy folks, apologies, as it has been a couple of years since I last visited this message board. I've probably missed out on loads!

For many years now I've being putting together my mechandise collection, and what I have found more frustrating than anything, is people asking ridiculous amounts for KR items on sites like e-bay.

I have put together a small list/catalogue of KR mechandise, with help from KR Online, TKR.com, ebay and KR legacy book.

Please e-mail me if you would like to see a copy.

knightwing101@hotmail.co.uk

What I would like is for one of the big KR web pages to take it and publish it with the UK and US asking prices/values for the items.

Would like to hear feedback

K.I.T.T
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by K.I.T.T » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:59 am

I will take a look if you want!

Nick

andy-kitt
FLAG Assistant

Post by andy-kitt » Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:05 am

Yeah, if you can post it Nick on the UK site we can help build up a UK guide.

sidemachine
Volunteer

Knight Rider Voice Car Toy Sold on eBay

Post by sidemachine » Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:51 am

Greetings, Everyone.

I'm a new member here & this is my first post.

Speaking of prices on Knight Rider merchandise / memorabilia, I thought I should mention: A vintage K.R. Voice Car toy with Michael Knight action figure just sold on eBay yesterday for $202.50 plus shipping through UPS. The car was supposedly still new in box. I was watching the auction for the last 2 days. It was impressive! When I first discovered the auction, it was only at about $75.

The winning bid is also a nice surprise considering the box had a slight scuff on one of its corners.

I was contemplating bidding on it myself but didn't feel like letting my credit card take a big hit through PayPal.

I definitely envy the guy/gal who won, though! That's a nice nostalgic toy for any Knight Rider fan's collection!

Nice to know Knight Rider stuff is still in great demand.

Best wishes,
sidemachine