New game?

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

soundguy_99
Stranger

New game?

Post by soundguy_99 » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:06 am

Hey Guys,
Since the talk of the New movie, has there been any talk of a new video game as well.
I was reading the game section and there is alot of great ideas, and was hoping that some one might actually decide to produce a 3rd, especially since the first 2 were so bad, kind of reminded me of the Dukes of Hazzard game.
I think now that game designed has improved so much, as long as there smart about it they should be able to make an awsome game that spans over a couple of DVD's.
Without going over alot of the ideas posted already, I would like to see more of a thinking game, Kind of like Star Wars Knights of the olf republic, where you have your mission, and you have to talk to numerous people at various locations, and investigate, until you have enough evidence to complete your mission. Also based on the decisions you make, detrime how you mission evolves, so you can keep playing the same mission each time, and get different results, and complete it different ways. Of course during you mission you can use Kitts abilities, Devons, RC's, Bonnie's, and all the resourse of Flag, as you explore, and investiage youre surroundings.
I think all of us would love to see a Knight rider game we all can enjoy, and it would also attract new fans to the series, and remind us when there was actually good shows, on TV, not some of the junk thats on there now.
Soundguy_99

Fenix The Best
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Fenix The Best » Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:37 am

Some KR fans from Poland (like me :) ) plan to send a letter about new game to few companies.

Right now the letter is in "correction" phase and very soon it will be translated and send.

K.I.T.T
FLAG Assistant

Post by K.I.T.T » Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:23 am

I would be all for a new game, but if Davilex are to make it then i would have to say no!!!!!!!!!!!! They really need to update their game engines and LISTEN to the fans next time. So many promises were made when they asked for our views for the 2nd game... did they listen? Did they fish!!!!

Nick

K.I.T.T UK
Recruit

Post by K.I.T.T UK » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:23 pm

i think the new game should have the gta look so u can get out of your car and roam around you should also be able to collect weapons and have first person shooting and a comlink so you can call kitt if you need him
im warning you devon im going to put this thing to the test

whet
FLAG Assistant

Post by whet » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:55 pm

How about Miceal needing to get on to the roof of building etc?

Use of the ejector seat would look realy cool in a game!

And what about use of other funtion Kitt has like smoke relase and oil slick.

The possabilaty's are endless, as long as a big company takes the game on!

Fenix The Best
Recruit

Post by Fenix The Best » Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:33 pm

It would be nice to upgade Kitt with equipment which you would like him to have.

Fot example you could change Kitt into a racing car or some kind of tank.

And it could be interesting to visit the Foundation estate from the inside. :)

K.I.T.T UK
Recruit

Post by K.I.T.T UK » Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:03 pm

one mision could also be kitt gets destroyed and you have to find the three proffesers who know how to rebuild him that would be good
im warning you devon im going to put this thing to the test

soundguy_99
Stranger

Post by soundguy_99 » Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:26 pm

Heres hoping on a new game. I think with the movie supposing in the works, it would only add to the show, appealing to a new audience, while satisfying the old fans.
GFA gane engine would be ok, but I would miss being able to talk to people like KOTOR (Knight of the olf republic). It would be cool if you could flirt with the girls like michel did in tge series. Based on what you say to them, would determine how much infomation they would provide. On the other hand you could agetate the criminals, to see what mistakes they will make and how you can capitalize on them.
Also one more idea, would be to do a muiltiplayer option, where one player controls kitt, and the other controls michel, weather that be using 2 controllers as on a console, or online via the internet,between 2 computers.
Just a thought,
soundguy_99