New here and had a few Q?s

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

darthcual
Volunteer

New here and had a few Q?s

Post by darthcual » Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:13 pm

I'm sure this has been asked a zillion times but here goes.

1. I want to do a KR theme on my SRT4 (which is black of course) so where would I look to begin?

2. I've got the KR Polyphonic on my Cell but would love the correct one. Where would I look for that?

3. Anyone catch the KR car they did on the speed channel awhile back?

4. I'm I alone here in hating the French?

Thats all,

Thanks in advance
I guess he ran out of imaginary dishes to wash.

knightshade
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: New here and had a few Q?s

Post by knightshade » Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:32 pm

darthcual wrote:
4. I'm I alone here in hating the French?
*raises eyebrow* I assume that's meant as a joke, but we have many people from many different countries on the board here, including people from France, so please be respectful of that. Thank you.

Sorry, I can't help you with any of your questions, but I'm sure other people will be able to. Welcome to the board.

darthcual
Volunteer

Post by darthcual » Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:35 am

Oui Oui, Mossieur......just a joke, well sort of. Do the French speak German? No, well their is a reason for that. My Grandfather and thousands of other brave souls (some of them lost) made sure of that. Then when we need them (fight on terrorism) they are too afraid to help. If the truth hurts, or gets me banned, I care not. Anyone have any answers to my other questions? PPL are looking but no one is answering. Is that how this forum is to the noobs?

BoMcD
Operative

Post by BoMcD » Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:53 am

3. Anyone catch the KR car they did on the speed channel awhile back?
Yes thats a Universal studios licensed, turnkey KITT from Rob Louisell, if anyone missed the clip, they can see it at Rob's website, http://www.roblouisell.com

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:49 pm

darthcual wrote:Oui Oui, Mossieur......just a joke, well sort of. Do the French speak German? No, well their is a reason for that. My Grandfather and thousands of other brave souls (some of them lost) made sure of that. Then when we need them (fight on terrorism) they are too afraid to help. If the truth hurts, or gets me banned, I care not. Anyone have any answers to my other questions? PPL are looking but no one is answering. Is that how this forum is to the noobs?
I think you should quit while you're behind. If you're looking for answers to your questions, I think you'd be better off not insulting an entire group of people. You're certainly entitled to your opinions, but the rest of the board doesn't need to hear about it. Secondly, I'm sure no one has answered your questions because they either don't know, or just don't want to answer you...now.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

TurbomanKnight
FLAG Operative

Re: New here and had a few Q?s

Post by TurbomanKnight » Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:13 pm

darthcual wrote: 2. I've got the KR Polyphonic on my Cell but would love the correct one. Where would I look for that?
If you want the MP3 version. You can get a cable and program for your phone and transfer it. Or you can go to a Cell Phone store and have someone do it for you.
Anti-Ford. 'Nuff Said.

1988 Camaro IROC-Z28
5.7 Tuned Port Injection .040 over
700R4
2.77 posi
3" Exhaust with Headers

knightshade
FLAG Assistant

Post by knightshade » Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:24 pm

Darthcual, it's not on topic for this forum so I'm not going to debate you. Please keep your questions in General Discussions to Knight Rider.

darthcual
Volunteer

Post by darthcual » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:13 pm

Well I didnt ask for your opinion Lost Knight but you certainly gave it. It was a joke but I guess no one can take a joke anymore. Anyway, sorry Night Shade I'll try and stay on topic. Anyone have any idea on the 1. question? Just really want the front light and the squawk box (2nd version) for the car. Thanks in advance.