KR and TS2

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Benjamin Knight
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Benjamin Knight » Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:38 pm

I see... Same here, I play my games offline. I don't play online anything much. Not only cost. I just don't see the thrill of having to wait for games to load over the net. And then there is hackers and stuff. Not my cup of tea. My friends like online games. They don't get off them... I think some of these little games are a bit of a waste of time. But some are fun.

Sith
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Sith » Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:16 pm

Hehe, I love Grabbed By The Ghoulies. I was playing it over Christmas. The sound effects in it are hilarious :D

Anyway, to topic. I used to love the Sims, but I find I have to play it in short periods now or I get so bored. It really is a very very repetitive game. And once you've seen all the animations, gadgets, jobs.... you find that little things start to irk you. Like the voices, or when your sim throws a fit at being woken up early, or when the sink breaks (again).

I recently got The Sims Bustin Out, played it for two hours. Not touched it since.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Knight Rider Add-ons, but not for Sims. There are plenty of other games out there that would be ideal for an appearance from KITT and co. ;)