Sims

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Carlyn Eliz
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Sims

Post by Carlyn Eliz » Tue Nov 18, 2003 7:21 pm

Is there a Knight Rider skin for the sims??

:kittspin:

~Carlyn Eliz

ColeGrad01
Operative

Post by ColeGrad01 » Tue Nov 18, 2003 7:46 pm

Don't think so. But being a SIMS fan, I think it would be cool if you could form lookalike characters such as Michael, Devon, Bonnie, and maybe even RC3. And if one of the cars that comes by was a black Pontiac Trans-Am.

Benjamin Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Benjamin Knight » Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:56 pm

I love The Sims! I have all but the last 3 expansion packs, I am sure looking forward to The Sims 2! :o :o :shock: It is sick it is so real! Everything that could have been made better in the first has been, the sims age now, and can do alot be sure to check out.... http://www.thesims2.com http://www.thesimsresource.com (THE SIMS 2 section) and other good sites! Plus http://www.thesims.com for all your sim needs :) I like all the Sim games (games by MAXIS in general), how about Simcity anyone? :shock: Simcity 4 is sweet, they should have called it 4000 it would have sounded better.

Isn't this more of a lounge topic?? ;)

Benjamin Knight
:spm:

MKnightRider82
Rookie

Post by MKnightRider82 » Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:04 pm

Well, if we keep the talk about Knight Rider, it will do in here. But if we go off about other things, yeah it should be in The Lounge. They were just wanting to know if there are any Knight Rider pieces in a SIMS game.

Benjamin Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Benjamin Knight » Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:14 pm

I know... That is why this should be moved to the lounge.... neps do the honors ;)...

Are you a sim fan MKnightRider82??

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:21 pm

I don't think that it should have to be moved, it is just the natural progression of the topic, and if you want to start the same topic in the OT Lounge, without the KR concept, then you are free to, but this topic shouldn't be moved, and maybe you should be asking Neps to do the honors, rather than telling him with a cutsie emoticon?

KI

Benjamin Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Benjamin Knight » Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:25 pm

:roll: Okay... I just like emoticons... You can't block those too :shifty: I would die!

My little comment to neps was to durect, should have added a please in there :) I know my maniers. Okay, the thread doesn't have to be moved, but I was figuring it would change into a full SIMS talk and then it wouldn't really fit in here... Oh well. It is up to neps....

MKnightRider82
Rookie

Post by MKnightRider82 » Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:56 pm

Hey Ben, to answer your question- I don't have THE SIMS at home. But since I work at an electronics store during the day as a computer salesman, I do see it around a lot. We sell the products off. I have played that game before and it is rather interesting.

To stay on topic, I think it would be interesting if they made a version where the characters and objects could be materials from KR. But just basing it off of one thing like that, I doubt that they would. They would have to include other stuff as well.

But as Jordan said up above, they could do something where Sim characters can be made into characters from KNIGHT RIDER. If they do it where you are Michael with a job as a F.L.A.G. agent sent out to do missions, they may make a car that takes you to work look just like KITT. The building you come from and do your activities in would possibly be the Knight Foundation.

CB2001
FLAG Assistant

Post by CB2001 » Wed Nov 19, 2003 8:46 am

Well, to reply to this, I did find a David Hasselhoff sim skin a while ago, but it was for "Baywatch". I have failed to find any downloable KITT anywhere, and creating one would be very difficult.

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Thu Nov 20, 2003 8:03 am

Isn't there a Sims creator program somewhere? I have seem people make them for Kevin Smith characters, can someone do the same for KR?

Benjamin Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Benjamin Knight » Thu Nov 20, 2003 5:06 pm

Yes but I think we shoudl wait for The Sims II then I will create a Knight Rider world. With the mansion, Devon, Bonnie, Micheal Knight, RCII, etc, etc... Since you can create much better looking custom SIMS, as for kitt... Humm.... I will have to see. I would gladdly post my screens I take on the board, but, can you post pictures of your machine? Do they have to be online?

comets78
Rookie

Post by comets78 » Thu Nov 20, 2003 5:09 pm

what no april sims cole?

Benjamin Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Benjamin Knight » Thu Nov 20, 2003 5:15 pm

Yes an April SIM, who do you think MK will like more?