Patricia McPherson now

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by knightimmortal » Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:56 pm

Are you for real?

She always was an envrionmentalist, she didn't become one, and it's not about cute little bunnies. Broaden your horizons, visit the site and read, I don't think it will hurt that much.

KI

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative

Post by cloudkitt » Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:39 pm

Lighten up, he could've been kidding. That's the impression I got anyway...if he wasn't, then you're right.

Besides, if it were an issue, I'm sure she'd be all for saving cute little bunnies.
Michael: "KITT! Where are ya?!"
K.I.T.T.: "I'm in your parking space, Michael, where else would I be?"

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:44 pm

Oh good grief, you tell me to lighten up, then you tell me that I could be right?

And considering some of the past posts that this particular individual has put out, if they are joking, then they need to go back to school and learn how to do it.

Kindly do not tell me to do one thing, then another in the same post, it honestly is not the best way to resolve a situation.

KI

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative

Post by cloudkitt » Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:47 pm

Be quiet!
But I think you should keep talking 8)

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:49 pm

Did I not get the memo that it is act like an embryo day?

KI
Last edited by knightimmortal on Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative

Post by cloudkitt » Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:53 pm

You know...not everything I say is confrontational...

You were right...and I'm in too good a mood to argue, so i just typed the first thing off the top of my head

MKnightRider82
Rookie

Post by MKnightRider82 » Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:00 pm

Let me advise you from experience on a date:

It is best not to argue with a woman. They always will win.

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative

Post by cloudkitt » Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:01 pm

that's my point, i wasn't arguing...i wasn't really doing anything

msKEN
FLAG Assistant

Post by msKEN » Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:01 pm

I usually mind my own buisness and try to keep my opinions of the community to myself, but this disrespectfulness.... does it end anywhere? What is it with you kids seeing Knight Rider for the first time on sci-fi? You see one episode, and you come here and think you know EVERYTHING about Knight Rider, and whats really funny is you were never even alive when the show originally aired... yet you come in here and be totally disrespectful to the people who have been at these forums since the day it was simply a white message board with some text on it.

They say the youngest generations... the disrespectful, the undisaplined... which you all show quite well here on these forums... (huh huh lets use laugh out load to death its so freakin funny) is the future of tomorrow.... then I can definitly see we are all in a lot of trouble when I become a senior citizen.
The Knight Rider Fan Game Project:
http://www.theknightrider.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Real Michael Knight
Operative
Location: Championing the cause of the innocent, the helpess, the powerless

Post by The Real Michael Knight » Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:02 am

Hey, I've been watching Knight Rider since I can first remember, and that was in the mid to late 80's. But anyway, yes I always try to respect other people's opinions. I just don't see why people look upon enviornemtalists as "Lamo tree huggers". Somebody needs to make sure the planet is still inhabitable. And I think what she's doing is great. And I think its great to see a strong woman out there standing up for her beliefs and trying to change the world. Just goes to show we're all equal.

ColeGrad01
Operative

Post by ColeGrad01 » Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:37 am

I might not have been alive when it started, but I was around through most of the series. I vaguely remember parts of it when I was a small boy. Yes, I recall identifying it as "The Talking Car Show" even though I knew it was called Knight Rider. When Baywatch started the following decade, my dad was always pointing at Hasselhoff and would say, "You want to know what show you used to always see that guy on?" I'd be like What are you talking about? Then he would just say- KNIGHT RIDER. And then I would be like So that's the guy who drove the black car that could talk.

I found it airing on sci-fi one time back in spring. I got bits and pieces of one episode to see what it was about. I got to see Hasselhoff in his younger days. I just felt like I was looking at Mitch Buchannon before that's who he was. But as I have said before, I started watching KR when I got out for summer and got to know him as Michael Knight. When I see Baywatch now, I feel like I'm looking at a guy with two different lives. Course that's what his character was in KR.

The Real Michael Knight
Operative

Post by The Real Michael Knight » Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:49 am

I vividly remember watching the show on USA nearly ten years ago. (and a little bit back in the 80's). Those were some good afternoons. I even remember having a couple of record read-along story books of Knight Rider that I would play in my little record player and read the book as I heard it. That was fun too. Ah, childhood, so many fond memories..and some not so fond memories. Anyway, I think we should get back on topic.

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Wed Nov 19, 2003 1:32 am

GETTING BACK TO THE TOPIC OF PATRICIA MCPHERSON

Speaking of tree-hugging...There are many organizations working together to fight this development project: Patricia's group, The Sierra Club, local Indian tribes... It is very much a multi-pronged attack. She was telling me about all the different projects that were going on, and how dedicated the people were. I told her "look, I'll help with some internet stuff, some fund raising, but I'm not going to chain myself to a tree for you guys." She looked at me with a half-evil grin and said "not YET you won't..." Very funny.
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative

Post by cloudkitt » Wed Nov 19, 2003 4:45 pm

msKEN wrote:I usually mind my own buisness and try to keep my opinions of the community to myself, but this disrespectfulness.... does it end anywhere? What is it with you kids seeing Knight Rider for the first time on sci-fi? You see one episode, and you come here and think you know EVERYTHING about Knight Rider, and whats really funny is you were never even alive when the show originally aired... yet you come in here and be totally disrespectful to the people who have been at these forums since the day it was simply a white message board with some text on it.

They say the youngest generations... the disrespectful, the undisaplined... which you all show quite well here on these forums... (huh huh lets use laugh out load to death its so freakin funny) is the future of tomorrow.... then I can definitly see we are all in a lot of trouble when I become a senior citizen.
I'm assuming that you were referring to me? You're the one that needs to lighten up. I make a point of not using laugh out loud, i use it when I really do laugh out loud...which is rare. Besides, i don't know what "laugh out loud" has to do with the fate of mankind when you are a senior citizen.
I wasn't being disrespectful...I was just talking nonsense...I watched Knight Rider long before it was on Sci Fi, but no, I wasn't alive when it first aired nor do I claim to know everything about it. In fact, i am always in awe of KI's knowledge. She has my utmost respect in her knowledge of Knight Rider and of physics in general. I was just fooling around I'm sorry. I've learned a lot from the people of this board. I have seen every episode in the series AT LEAST twice, but no, compared to a lot of people on this board, I know very little about the series. So please don't antagonize me

That's a neat story Pajaro, i wish i could meet her.

ColeGrad01
Operative

Post by ColeGrad01 » Wed Nov 19, 2003 8:10 pm

Don't we all? I've wanted to meet a lot of celebrities after seeing them in what they're well known for. But when I lose interest in the thing, I no longer care to actually see the person. Would be nice if I could finally say I got to see somebody like that face to face.

The Real Michael Knight
Operative

Post by The Real Michael Knight » Sun Nov 23, 2003 9:00 pm

You know something funny. I showed my girlfriend a picture of Patti today and asked what she thought. And she was like "Eyuck! That woman's ulgy as sin! Who is that!?" I was like, "You really think so?" And she said "YES". I swear I will never figure out women as long as I live. I showed her this picture. http://www.knightreplicas.com/library/K ... 4-0270.jpg
Does anyone else there think Patti's ugly?

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Sun Nov 23, 2003 9:16 pm

I'm trying to figure out something here. I have seen a few people say that Patti hasn't aged well, and that Patti is ugly, in reference to the picture of her presently, and I am wondering something.

You do know that Patti is the one without the glasses, right? The one in the back that you can't clearly see? She's not the one that is looking directly at the camera up front and center.

As for your girlfriend, The Real Michael Knight, she might be suffering from defensive jealousy, where a woman is not too secure with men looking at other women, even if they are celebrities, and such. The prettier the woman is, the more insecure the girlfriend can be because she may think that you may be looking for traits that she may not have.

(And the link isn't working for me.)

KI

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Sun Nov 23, 2003 9:18 pm

Wow, I'm not sure if this is the kind of place that should allow discussion to talk down about someone. I'm thinking its not. We are all entitled to our opinions, perhaps we should keep them to ourselves sometimes, but to each their own...

BTW: the Image is one from the actual series, and not from one today, so I don't know how it can be not aging well KI. To get it to work for me, click on the link, and then when it times out, hit return on the link to load it again. It doesn't like to be linked to, but retyping works.

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Sun Nov 23, 2003 9:24 pm

No, Neil, I am talking about the original one from the front page when it comes to aging, which I think is the only one that we have around here about the age part. The one I posted.

And whom and what are you talking about when you are talking about this place not being a place to allow discussion to talk down about someone? Could you be a little more specific in that commentary?

KI

The Real Michael Knight
Operative

Post by The Real Michael Knight » Sun Nov 23, 2003 9:45 pm

Well, some people have funny tastes. I mean there are super models who think they're ugly right? Oh, and I just found out that Patti in her earlier life used to be a model. Is that true? But I don't understand, how could anyone find a woman like Patti ugly?