Hasselhoff's New CD to feature a remake of the KR theme

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Joe Huth
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Hasselhoff's New CD to feature a remake of the KR theme

Post by Joe Huth » Mon Nov 10, 2003 10:58 pm

From http://www.david-hasselhoff.com:

"In order to underline the good relationship between Germany and the United States, the title of David's new album will probably be "My America". It will include several coverversions like "La Isla Bonita" (Madonna) and "Blue Bayou" (Paola). It begins to show that the album comes up with a fresh mixture of popballads and swing songs (we already reported exclusively on September 22). The bonustrack will be an orchestral remake of the Knight Rider theme. "My America" is expected to be released by the end of January 2004."

Joe

Sith
FLAG Assistant

Re: Hasselhoff's New CD to feature a remake of the KR theme

Post by Sith » Mon Nov 10, 2003 11:51 pm

Joe Huth wrote:The bonustrack will be an orchestral remake of the Knight Rider theme.
Hehe, can't wait to hear that. :D

Knight Industries 3000
Operative

Post by Knight Industries 3000 » Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:12 am

At least Hasselhoff isn't going to hum the KR theme... is he? :shock:

KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by KITT » Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:17 am

the guy that runs david-hasselhoff.com likes to steal things from other hasselhoff websites.. i wouldn't be surprised if any of his content was original.

man, i hate that guy.

KITT
Lady: "I bet you're tall, dark, and handsome."
KITT: "I'm definitely dark and handsome, I'm only tall when I'm climbing a steep incline."
http://www.dhasselhoff.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

DavidHFanNatalie
Operative

Post by DavidHFanNatalie » Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:45 am

I know what you mean about the stealing....When http://www.david-hasselhoff.com first re-opened again after being redesigned, I counted about 100 of the pics from my site on his. :evil: Some were even the screen shots I took off my own TV on my computer but he claimed he didn't know they were mine...he said he used special internet browsers to comb the web for pics and that he didn't know what stuff belonged to who. He also said that his collection was probably bigger than mine which I highly doubt because if he had the big collection he claimed to have, then why would he want to steal from everyone else? It just doesn't make any sense. I tell you, I normally don't get angry at people, but this guy definitely takes the cake. After emailing him several times about it, he finally put my link in his photo gallery which surprised me, but I want everyone here to know that I don't ever give any pics to him or help him in anyway with that site...I was hoping that people would not go to his site, see my pics and think that I took them from him because I don't steal or copy from others...it just isn't right. I want everyone to know that I do all of my own work and if I do use anything from others, it is with their permission. I told him it was wrong to copy and he said that David doesn't care if all fans take from other sites like that and that I was the one who was acting bad by bringing it up...I know that David would not approve of stealing from others. I know he wouldn't like that. Besides its boring to go to sites and see all the same stuff...people like to see originality, right? Wow, I feel better after getting that out. :wink:
Webmasters Beware! :roll:
Nat

KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by KITT » Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:50 am

i haven't gotten through his whole site yet.. but i did see several of my stuff in the photo gallery..

i know some of my stuff isn't original, but i at least have a credits page and ask before using someone else's stuff.

KITT
KITT: "I'm definitely dark and handsome, I'm only tall when I'm climbing a steep incline."

DavidHFanNatalie
Operative

Post by DavidHFanNatalie » Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:57 am

and all those downloads...its totally illegal to have full length versions of a song on the net for downloading. :roll:

Nat

KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by KITT » Tue Nov 11, 2003 1:00 am

i wonder if he'll get sued by the RIAA.

KITT

DavidHFanNatalie
Operative

Post by DavidHFanNatalie » Tue Nov 11, 2003 1:18 am

I wonder that too. With my collection of stuff I could have made a gallery of songs on my site too, but of course I didn't because I knew it wasn't right and I didn't want to break the law and have people mad at me for it. I want my site to have a lot of content, but content that is ok to post. I say if you can't permision for stuff, then don't do it. Its not worth it just to make it look like you have the best site because in the end, you'll just end up loosing everything when they catch you and then have people get unhappy at you for doing something you shouldn't be doing. He just hasn't learned that yet. Too bad. :?

Nat

KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by KITT » Tue Nov 11, 2003 1:24 am

that's why i only have like, little 10 sec blips of songs on my site.. mp3's are illegal on my host.

KITT

DavidHFanNatalie
Operative

Post by DavidHFanNatalie » Tue Nov 11, 2003 1:32 am

yeah, I am surprised that guy gets away with having all that on his site. Its not right for someone to have the whole song on their site because that hinders people from buying the CDs and that's like taking money out of the artist's pocket. Not right.
:shock:
Nat

KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by KITT » Tue Nov 11, 2003 1:42 am

nope.

KITT

KFCreator
FLAG Recruit

Post by KFCreator » Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:05 pm

Can anyone verify this information? David told me that his new album was going to feature hits like "New York New York" and other broadway and American classics, but he never said anything about a redo of the Knight Rider theme...hmmm, maybe it's an early preview of the new theme they'll use in the movie???
"One man can make a difference. You can make a difference in someone else's life. You can make a difference in your own life." -- David Hasselhoff

I.R.
Stranger

album

Post by I.R. » Wed Nov 12, 2003 2:46 am

the "Knight Rider Theme" info is new for me too.
I just know from Davids Manager that David sings populare american classics, like: "Lonesome Cowboy" and something like this...

Well we will see what finally will be really on the new Album.
I am glad that it finally will be released by the end of January 2004.