Knight Rider: Evil Twin and Double

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

ColeGrad01
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by ColeGrad01 » Tue Nov 11, 2003 9:18 pm

No Neil, do not lock this thread down. Not now anyway. I am going back like you said and redoing all the unnecessary posts. Even though they are being replaced with silly things that have nothing to do with the topic, they are more appropriate than what was on here. After I'm done, could you and Michael Parjaro redo all your posts?

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Tue Nov 11, 2003 9:26 pm

I don't think that is appropriate at all, actually, it is just going to make the situation worse, because silly things with nothing to do with the topic are even more annoying, and the topic is too far gone. It would just be best to move on, for the community at the very least. Editing posts is just going to make it that much more blatent that something went on, and that it is being covered up. It makes things look even more guilty, and is just treating the community like they are a bunch of idiots, something I am sure that they do not appreciate.

KI

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Tue Nov 11, 2003 9:31 pm

Jordan, I think you're missing the bigger picture here. Replacing your messages with off-topic posts about movies and actors that have absolutely nothing to do with Knight Rider does not help with cleaning up this thread. It only makes new people reading the thread wonder "what the heck is this guy talking about?"

And this has been one of your difficulties almost from day one: your constant tendancy to go off topic with reviews and notes from all sorts of off-topic TV shows and movies. Rather than continuing that practice which has annoyed quite a few people, I think you should listen to the board admin and simply delete the messages. If you still can't figure out how to do that, then simply replace them with a single period. No text. Maybe Neil can clean it up later.

Frankly, I think you got off on the wrong foot with board. I think you should delete your messages, lay low, and stay away from all the off-topic posts.

Mike
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Tue Nov 11, 2003 9:34 pm

He can't delete them, Mike, once we respond, the messages become impossible to delete by the poster. Only Neil can delete them.

KI

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Tue Nov 11, 2003 10:19 pm

Well since there seems to be a board issue with removing posts, I'm going to close this thread and move it to the archive.