Knight Rider: Evil Twin and Double

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

ShadowConvoy
Recruit

Post by ShadowConvoy » Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:17 am

:roll:

sofchance
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by sofchance » Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:33 am

Umm he wasn't commenting on the movie, he was commenting on your dumb and worthless statement. You need to learn how to rationalize people's comments. Plus, your english needs help.

You seem like a nice enough guy on the other boards, just dont make quick judgments and stop acting like you know everything.

:shifty:

ColeGrad01
Operative

Post by ColeGrad01 » Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:51 am

Note: JOHN Q. is only a fictional character played by an Academy award winning actor named Denzel Washington.
Last edited by ColeGrad01 on Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ShadowConvoy
Recruit

Post by ShadowConvoy » Tue Nov 11, 2003 1:05 am

:|

ColeGrad01
Operative

Post by ColeGrad01 » Tue Nov 11, 2003 4:10 pm

John Q. is a hero and a criminal at the same time. He does a bad thing to cause a good thing. It is such a shame he goes to jail in the end. All he was doing was trying to keep from losing what was most important to him. He cared about his son so much, that he sold half the things he and his wife owned. They almost sold the house just to have the money they needed. But John did not take "no" for an answer when the doctor told him the hospital board decided to pull the plug on Michael.
Last edited by ColeGrad01 on Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Tue Nov 11, 2003 4:16 pm

Woah... Listen, Cole (yes, I'm calling you "Cole")... I STRONGLY recommend you go back and delete your last message and just drop the subject entirely. If you don't, I don't think you're going to like the response you're going to get.

When you are signed on to the board, you'll see a little box with an x in it in the top right corner of your messages. You can use that to delete your posts.

Friendly warning.
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

JL
Operative

Post by JL » Tue Nov 11, 2003 4:26 pm

ColeGrad01
Operative

Post by ColeGrad01 » Tue Nov 11, 2003 4:51 pm

Denzel Washington, Danny Glover, Samuel L. Jackson, Eddie Murphy, Martin Lawrence, Will Smith, Cuba Gooding Jr., Orlando Jones, and Chris Rock are all my favorite African-American celebrities.
Last edited by ColeGrad01 on Tue Nov 11, 2003 9:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Tue Nov 11, 2003 4:54 pm

Jordan, you have to realize the potential disaster in your recent post. I would highly suggest that you rethink it, because that type of view is going to get you in trouble with alot of people. I would agree with removing it so we can move on.

ColeGrad01
Operative

Post by ColeGrad01 » Tue Nov 11, 2003 4:59 pm

I like all those guys because:

Denzel Washington- JOHN Q. & VIRTUOSITY
Danny Glover- LETHAL WEAPON 1,2,3 & 4
Samuel L. Jackson- DIE HARD 3, THE NEGOTIATOR, STAR WARS 1 & 2
Eddie Murphy- BEVERLY HILLS COP 1,2 & 3
Martin Lawrence- BLUE STREAK
Will Smith- INDEPENDENCE DAY, MEN IN BLACK 1 & 2
Cuba Gooding, Jr.- JERRY MAGUIRE & MEN OF HONOR
Orlando Jones- THE TIME MACHINE (remake)
Chris Rock- LETHAL WEAPON 4
Last edited by ColeGrad01 on Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Tue Nov 11, 2003 5:10 pm

ColeGrad01 wrote:The only issue I would make is that I do not want to have to stay in a dorm room with one. Mainly because they would have all their friends gather in there, and I don't want that around me.
Let me put it this way. I consider that statement to be racist. You can certainly disagree with me, but trust me when I say that you won't gain many popularity points around here if you try to defend it. Believe it or not, I'm one of the calmer people on the board. Other people may be a lot more vocal than I am and frankly I think you'll deserve whatever they throw at you. If you want to avoid the mess, I am again suggesting you delete your posts and I'll erase mine as well.

You are entitled to your opinion. But right now MY opinion is that I wouldn't want people who feel as you do, around me.

Mike

ColeGrad01
Operative

Post by ColeGrad01 » Tue Nov 11, 2003 5:36 pm

Official Website: http://timemachine.countingdown.com/

TIME MACHINE was remade based off an orginal film made back in 1960. That was an adaptation of a classic novel written by H.G. Wells. The modern movie stars Guy Pearce, Samantha Mumba, Mark Addy, Sienna Guillory, Phyllidia Law, Orlando Jones, and Jeremy Irons.

The story goes that Dr. Alexander Hartdegan (Guy Pearce) loses the love of his life, Emma (Sienna Guillory). He spends four years building a time machine so he can travel back to save her. But after that is a failure, he travels to the future and meets Vox NY-114 (Orlando Jones). After going further ahead and witnessing the moon break apart in 2037, he ends up 800,000 years ahead. Humans have become two different species. They are the Eloi- who live above and have fun - and the Morlocks- who live down below and work very hard.

The newly evolved group of humans are headed by Mara (Samantha Mumba). She shows Alex around. But then one day, these people are attacked and captured by the newly evolved creatures from underground. Alex figures out he has to get them back and stop this once and for all. He comes face to face with their master (Jeremy Irons). But after a confrontation with him, Alex destroys his machine to kill off the creatures after seeing the future of the world in ruins.

Now that he is stranded in the distant future and having to make it his new home, Alex starts learning the language and the culture of the human species descended from us. His best friend, Dr. David Filby (Mark Addy) and housekeeper, Mrs. Watchit (Phyllidia Law) have noticed that he has disappeared and not come back. They are not aware that he will never return.

Soundtrack: http://entertainment.msn.com/album/?album=635343
Last edited by ColeGrad01 on Tue Nov 11, 2003 9:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Tue Nov 11, 2003 5:44 pm

ColeGrad01 wrote:One last note. I do have a black friend here who is a fag as well.
You have got to be kidding me... I give up. I think I have a pretty good idea about who and what you are. Thank you for clarifying.

Mike

ColeGrad01
Operative

Post by ColeGrad01 » Tue Nov 11, 2003 5:58 pm

RC3 was the only African-American to be a main character on KNIGHT RIDER (Season 4).
Last edited by ColeGrad01 on Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Tue Nov 11, 2003 6:19 pm

*sigh*. No, I'm not "accusing" you of being black or gay, although you seem to take that as if it were some sort of insult.

What I'm saying is that I believe you are expressing bigoted beliefs on this board. And every time you try to explain yourself, you put another foot in your mouth.

The worst part isn't your beliefs, which are your own, but rather your ignorance; I don't think you even understand why some people might be offended by your comments.

If I'm the only one who feels this way, I'll let it drop, content knowing that I spoke up against something I felt was wrong. And I'd have no problem with the thread being locked down or moved or whatever. But I don't think I'm alone on this.

Mike

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Tue Nov 11, 2003 6:37 pm

You aren't the only one who feels this way, Michael. As the Administrator of this board, I am offended by the language that you are choosing to use. You are using insulting words to prove your point, which serves no point than to prove your ignorance in matters that you really know little about. Trying to prove your point with people you consider okay in your book is not helping the matter, it just shows an even more closed mind. I wish that you would realize this, but I fear that it wont be possible. However, before someone who will take really personal offense to this comes around, I suggest you appolgize, or remove it so we can move on.

ColeGrad01
Operative

Post by ColeGrad01 » Tue Nov 11, 2003 6:46 pm

Conversation between Guy Pearce and Orlando Jones:

Vox NY-114: How can I help you?
Dr. Alexander Hartdegan: My question is "Why can one not change the past?"

Vox NY-114: You cannot change the past because you cannot go into the past.
Dr. Alexander Hartdegan: But what if one could?

Vox NY-114: One cannot.
Dr. Alexander Hartdegan: Tell me about the time machine.

Vox NY-114: TIME MACHINE was written by H.G. Wells in 1894. It was later adapted into a motion picture directed by George Pal and remade as a musical. Would you like to hear selections from the score?
Dr. Alexander Hartdegan: No!

Vox NY-114: THERE'S A PLACE....CALLED TOMORROW! A PLACE OF JOY! NOT A SORROW! CAN'T YOU SEE....IT'S QUITE A PLACE FOR YOU AND....
Dr. Alexander Hartdegan: That's quite enough.

Vox NY-114: Will there be anything else?
Dr. Alexander Hartdegan: No, I'm fine thank you.

Dr. Alexander Hartdegan: Perhaps I'll have better luck in a few hundred years.
Vox NY-114: Live long and prosper!
Last edited by ColeGrad01 on Tue Nov 11, 2003 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scott Kirkessner
FLAG Recruit

Post by Scott Kirkessner » Tue Nov 11, 2003 7:50 pm

Good grief...

Cole, you are in a hole impossible to dig yourself out of. I suggest you do yourself and the board a favor and stop talking.

-scott

ColeGrad01
Operative

Post by ColeGrad01 » Tue Nov 11, 2003 7:52 pm

"Bless me Father for I have sinned."

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Tue Nov 11, 2003 7:53 pm

Do you see the the X image to the right of you post? This is how you can get rid of the posts. I'm not going to do it for you, you need to make that decision on your own.

ColeGrad01
Operative

Post by ColeGrad01 » Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:00 pm

Once replies have been made, you can't get rid of them. By the way Scott, you put the reply to what you said twice.

Centaurus17
FLAG Recruit

Post by Centaurus17 » Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:02 pm

In all seriousness Neil, I'm surprised you haven't banned this guy yet. Look at his apology even, just a bunch of excuses why people got upset at him. Its just so sad that people can be this shallow about others.

ColeGrad01
Operative

Post by ColeGrad01 » Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:13 pm

(blank)
Last edited by ColeGrad01 on Tue Nov 11, 2003 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:20 pm

Because I am trying to get him to be better, not simply throwing him away. I'm trying to give him a warning, so as not to ban him without just cause.

Jordan, See the button for quote, see the button for edit? next to that is an X, click on it and you can delete your post. if it gives you trouble then click on the edit button and you can remove the text from your post. This is good to learn not just for now, but for the future as well.

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:56 pm

Neil, I don't want to exactly tell you how to run your board here, but I think it would be highly helpful to the whole cause to just lock this thread down. It started out with problems, it is going to evolve with more problems, cut the middle man ulcer out and put an end to it.

Just a suggestion.

KI