Was the new KARR a Halston drone?

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knicks4973
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Knicks4973 » Sun Nov 02, 2003 7:30 pm

The Hearts of Stone nitpicks page is missing.

ShadowConvoy
Recruit

Post by ShadowConvoy » Sun Nov 02, 2003 9:10 pm

Well I agree too. Though Enterprise in itself is an inconsistency it eliminates many of the inconsistencys of the Original Series/Next Gen. I just wonder when are they going to expain Khan since all of the movies are considered cannon for the most part and every time someone travels back in time or shows the past in Voyager and DS9 they seem to skip the Eugenics Wars. {Sorry I know this is off topic but I felt it had to be said.}

But anyway the sorce of a lot of inconsistency in most early shows I have always felt was because VCR's were not as common and in the cases of many shows before the 80's non-exsistant. You could get away with continuity changes because there was no way to go back and verify them. Shows now a days are much more consistant [unless they involve time travel, and that's when the contridictions usually start.]
My dad bought our first VCR around '79 or '80. It is a Magnavox and weighed a ton! He still has it and beleive it or not it still works! They don't build then like that anymore. It actually has knobs instead of buttons to change the channels and a one button remote [with a cable!] to pause for comerials while recording!