Corrected Davilex KR Game picture

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KFCreator
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Corrected Davilex KR Game picture

Post by KFCreator » Fri Sep 26, 2003 3:57 pm

hey guys, just a tidbit here! I know that everyone was disappointed with the way KITT looked in SPM mode in the Davilex KR game so I took a picture from the trailer that I downloaded and modified it so that KITT's scanner is in the proper place. Interesting to see how different it would have looked..Image
"One man can make a difference. You can make a difference in someone else's life. You can make a difference in your own life." -- David Hasselhoff

K.I.T.T
FLAG Assistant

Post by K.I.T.T » Fri Sep 26, 2003 4:14 pm

looking at it now... i prefer it as it was lol

K.I.T.T

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:20 pm

I think the prob with that is the fact that the scanner looks a bit too wide. If it's narrowed down a bit in width, then it'd look cool.

Skav
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

KFCreator
FLAG Recruit

Post by KFCreator » Sat Sep 27, 2003 12:19 am

the proportions are the exact same as used in the original picture, so the scanner appearing to be too wide is Davilex's fault. And if you do/don't like the corrected pic, I don't care, i just figured I'd post it for those who complained about it originally to see if this would satisfy them.
"One man can make a difference. You can make a difference in someone else's life. You can make a difference in your own life." -- David Hasselhoff

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:56 am

Hey, thanks for taking the time to do this, it looks neat! Perhaps the scanner is too wide, but we weren't saying that it was your fault, we were merely giving suggestions to help you improve upon the image. No need to get defensive, we were only trying to help. :)

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Sat Sep 27, 2003 9:22 am

Actually, weren't the bottom headlights also extended onto the plate?

This isn't a suggestion or remark to KFCreator, I am more saying that Davilex might have also screwed that up.

However, I could be wrong as I don't totally remember.

Skav
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

msKEN
FLAG Assistant

Post by msKEN » Sat Sep 27, 2003 10:59 am

Davilex worked with Marks Custom Kits if I recall correctly (last time I talked to Steven R. was a very long time ago) to create the car for the game, if that leaves any thing to be desired. :roll:
The Knight Rider Fan Game Project:
http://www.theknightrider.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;