Hasselhoff site update - May 6th

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

neps
Site Administrator
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Hasselhoff site update - May 6th

Post by neps » Wed May 07, 2003 5:55 pm

"MESSAGE FROM DAVID...MAY 6, 2003...We all had a nice family weekend and celebrated Taylor-Ann's 13th--can't believe where the time has gone. We were also recently able to cheer on the Lakers during their playoff game against the Timberwolves, and saw a couple of good movies, X-Men 2 and Daddy Day Care. I'll be doing a photoshoot with People Magazine this week and will keep you posted with an issue date. More news soon on all my projects...thanks for your continued support! Keep Smiling! xoxo David."

krfan1
FLAG Recruit

Post by krfan1 » Wed May 07, 2003 10:16 pm

Wish he'd have an update specifically for the KR project(s)

Nick

K.I.T.T
FLAG Assistant

Post by K.I.T.T » Thu May 08, 2003 12:35 pm

Well i guess the next bit of info about the movie may come out of that photoshoot!! .. sounds good

Nick

Amir
Operative

Post by Amir » Thu May 08, 2003 8:23 pm

Oy, he cheered the Lakers.

I'll never listen to any of his songs again.

:lol:

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Thu May 08, 2003 8:39 pm

you shouldn't be listening to his songs anyway, lol

Skav
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Thu May 08, 2003 8:45 pm

1) If you are going to base your tastes off of who cheers the Lakers, then the large majority of Hollywood is off your list.

2) Don't diss Hasselhoff's music. It's not really that bad. Neither is he.

KI

March2875
FLAG Recruit

Post by March2875 » Fri May 09, 2003 8:25 am

I second that Laura. Ive always thought he was a good singer. And ive never understood the criticism of his acting ability either. Talented all around I say.

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Fri May 09, 2003 12:20 pm

1) Even though I never gave my reason not to listen to his music, yes, i have my right to an opinion and if i want to diss it I will do so.

2)I never said anything about the man himself.

3) I think the type of shows/movies he has been in show the type of limited talent he has. He is nothing more than a tv actor! Granted, a good one at that!

Skav
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Fri May 09, 2003 2:29 pm

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion, as i am to mine.

Do you ever have anything positive to say about anything other than the episode Scent of Roses?

You are on a Knight Rider board, if you don't like Hasselhoff, that is fine, but at least give reasonings, rather than a firm statement of "you shouldn't be listening to Hasselhoff" that's not really an opinion, that's a statement. I don't like doing this, Skav, but somehow there are others who have an opinion that they should be listening to Hasselhoff, really.

KI

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Fri May 09, 2003 4:25 pm

Ah, but isn't "Don't diss Hasselhoff's music" something your telling me not to do?

That wasn't an opinion of yours either of saying his music is good...it came across to me as 'its fact...his music is really great'!

I don't have to give reasonings when all i made was a passing comment...it was more rather a joke.

actually, it's quite funny how you thought it was stupid of me not tell that u were joking about the 'screamin chicken' and that u should put some of sign next to ur post to tell ur joking and yet i think it's quite feasible for ppl to tell i was only making a lighthearted post myself.

If i wanted to make a big deal and give reasonings about why i don't like the music, i will but didn't feel i needed to. why would I? to change the thread around to about his music?

But it was a passing comment, nothing more, nothing less.

Finally, regarding my posts to SOR: what do you want me to say? That killer kitt was great also? That Soul Survivor and K V K is too?

There hasn't been topics that have made me discuss those episodes or anything other to do with KR lately. Not my fault.

I take the topics as they come and it just so happens SOR has been in a few topics lately.

I choose the topics I want to participate in but I'm certainly not biased to any other episode other than SOR.

And for the last time, I didn't say I didn't like Hasselhoff.

Skav

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Fri May 09, 2003 4:58 pm

Skav, I wasn't even necessarily telling YOU not to diss Hasselhoff's music. YOU are the one who takes it upon himself to be the center of this thread, making it all about YOU and your comment, by getting your undies in a twist over me saying 'don't diss Hasselhoff'. I am not telling anybody jack snot, until YOU are the one who got high on your ever loving soap box to tell me off about making mention of such.

So how about YOU get off YOUR high horse, and stop taking every post I make that happens to follow yours as a personal affront, and I won't have to make it personal right back. In not one, but two posts do you come off as confrontational, and it is not impressing anybody.

Next, I didn't think you were stupid, I thought you were overreacting over something that was blatently a joke. I figured that you were probably joking about you shouldn't listen to Hasselhoff's music, I was just making a pro-Hasselhoff statement before it became an anti-Hasselhoff thread. Sorry if that concept goes against your grain, it was only after YOU made it about YOURSELF, that I obliged, and made it about YOU. Mine was only a passing comment too before YOU decided to make it more.

As for SOR, it just seems like the only time you do come up with anything positive it is for SOR. Otherwise, you jump on the opposition, which generally means ME. I take it that you are the only one allowed to make passing comments? Somebody forgot to tell me that. I didn't make the 'diss' comment specifically for YOU.

KI

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Fri May 09, 2003 6:28 pm

I'm sorry you thought I was over reacting with my joke.

I am also sorry you had to make a statement to make sure my quick comment/lighthearted post didn't turn this thread into a anti Hasselhoff one,however possible that maybe.

Skav

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Fri May 09, 2003 7:53 pm

Skav, it wasn't YOUR post that I was directly referring to. If I am going to directly refer to your post, I will use the quote button, or comment directly to YOU.

KI

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Fri May 09, 2003 8:28 pm

"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here"

Ok, sorry, couldn't resist.

Skav

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Fri May 09, 2003 8:29 pm

You need a little bit more work on the impression. ;)

KI

Karan
Recruit

Post by Karan » Fri May 09, 2003 9:47 pm

knightimmortal wrote:1) If you are going to base your tastes off of who cheers the Lakers, then the large majority of Hollywood is off your list.

KI
i think he was just kidding bout that. so relax... notice the laughing emotion :)

Darknight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Darknight » Fri May 09, 2003 11:02 pm

I love DH's music, but his NBA loyalty leaves something to be desired. Ah well, at the rate the Lakers are going, they'll be eliminated pretty soon anyway. I don't see why Hollywooders can't be a little more original...it's not like the Lakers are hard up for fans. Now, look at Spike Lee...there's an original. He sits courtside EVERY game in full orange and blue at the Garden, but he pays respect to the greats like MJ as well. Good ole Spike.

DK

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Fri May 09, 2003 11:25 pm

Karan wrote:
knightimmortal wrote:1) If you are going to base your tastes off of who cheers the Lakers, then the large majority of Hollywood is off your list.

KI
i think he was just kidding bout that. so relax... notice the laughing emotion :)
How about you not tell me what to do, or how to interpret messages? How about you stop misinterpreting mine? The situation had been settled, how about not kicking it up again?

KI