Questions KR game?

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight Rider Game Will Be Realised Tomorow In Europ - NEW KR

Post by knightimmortal » Sat Nov 09, 2002 8:39 pm

Tiago, be patient, people will respond to you eventually if they want to. They won't respond if you force them to.

Your new one is interesting.

knightimmortal

Matthew
Site Administrator
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

KR game delayed !

Post by Matthew » Sat Nov 09, 2002 8:53 pm

I just Did Newcastle Knight, and i have to say, its one of the lamest reasons for delaying a game that i've heard in ages. But i'm sure that Davilex must beleive its the right choice to make, so we'll just have to live with it. Hopefully it'll be out when Game said it would be, coz if it gets delayed again, i wont be at all happy.

KIFT
Recruit

KR game specs

Post by KIFT » Sun Nov 10, 2002 1:09 pm

Hello!
This Topic Is Already being discussed at http://www.knightrideronline.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=2&t=000975

I Have The Same Problem I Own A P II 450, 128 Ram, 8Mb Graphic Card And A Sound Card but i dont know if it will work

K.I.T.T
FLAG Assistant

KR game specs

Post by K.I.T.T » Sun Nov 10, 2002 1:15 pm

I don't want to sound like a parrot but there are a few threads regarding the game on the board. Cant help thinking this may have been better in them.

K.I.T.T

toffa
Volunteer

KR game specs

Post by toffa » Sun Nov 10, 2002 1:16 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KittKift2000:
<STRONG>Hello!
This Topic Is Already being discussed at http://www.knightrideronline.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=2&t=000975

Thanks KITTKIFT 2000, I hadn't looked round the site enough and noticed the thread regarding the specs. Does anyone know if there is way at all the game could run without a 3D card? Spose I should just email Davilex and find out.

I Have The Same Problem I Own A P II 450, 128 Ram, 8Mb Graphic Card And A Sound Card but i dont know if it will work</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

toffa
Volunteer

KR game specs

Post by toffa » Sun Nov 10, 2002 1:18 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by K.I.T.T:
<STRONG>I don't want to sound like a parrot but there are a few threads regarding the game on the board. Cant help thinking this may have been better in them.

K.I.T.T</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry KITT, had only been on the site a few minutes. Didn't have a chance to look around the other threads.

K.I.T.T
FLAG Assistant

KR game specs

Post by K.I.T.T » Sun Nov 10, 2002 1:22 pm

welcome!!...i hope you find all you need to know about Knight Rider here. Everyone is really friendly here...mind you some of us bite lol [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]
There are so many threads on the game i thought i would just point it out was all...Hope you enjoy the game!!!

K.I.T.T

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

KR game specs

Post by knightimmortal » Sun Nov 10, 2002 2:01 pm

Please check out the Knight Rider Game FAQ on this site at: http://www.knightrideronline.com/game/faq.php

knightimmortal

KIFT
Recruit

KR game specs

Post by KIFT » Sun Nov 10, 2002 2:13 pm

i already know what the minimum requirements are i was just hoping that someone had pc with mine specs to know if the game did worked in his pc

K.I.T.T
FLAG Assistant

KR game specs

Post by K.I.T.T » Sun Nov 10, 2002 3:07 pm

or HER computer!!

K.I.T.T

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

KR game specs

Post by knightimmortal » Sun Nov 10, 2002 7:51 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KittKift2000:
<STRONG>i already know what the minimum requirements are i was just hoping that someone had pc with mine specs to know if the game did worked in his pc</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If your computer has more than the minimum specs, it should work on it. If not, your computer needs to be taken out and used as target practice.

knightimmortal

Centaurus17
FLAG Recruit

Post by Centaurus17 » Sun Nov 10, 2002 11:42 pm

Yeah i personally think the one you made is much better then the original.

Nice job.

toffa
Volunteer

KR game specs

Post by toffa » Mon Nov 11, 2002 12:59 am

I'm thinking about getting the PC version, but I can't find the specifications for the game anywhere. My PC has a 1000Hz processor and 128 MB RAM. I have an 8MB video card but it is not a 3D card. Will the game work ok? Also, thankyou KRR for the directions to the NES KR game. Beauty itself!

Sonicfreak
Recruit

Knight Rider Game problems

Post by Sonicfreak » Mon Nov 11, 2002 1:09 pm

My cd drive is also E, but I haven't had any problems. Which operating system do you use? I use Windos XP Home Edition and it works just fine. The game runs smoothly on my AMD Athlon Thunderbird 1 GHz, 512 MB RAM, GeForce 2 GTS 64 MB, 48X cd drive, Soundblaster Live player 1024.

[ November 11, 2002: Message edited by: Sonicfreak ]

JAZF
Stranger

Post by JAZF » Mon Nov 11, 2002 2:29 pm

Well, now is working, I change the letters of the CD-drive and that didn't help. But I was using english as default language, when I changed to nederlands then the game could start. Maybe is a bug somewhere in the game.

CK
Operative

Post by CK » Mon Nov 11, 2002 5:58 pm

A really nice cover there. Of course anything SPM I'm gonna love! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Cheri

JAZF
Stranger

Post by JAZF » Tue Nov 12, 2002 12:23 am

I bought the game today, but I haven't been able to play it. I could install the game, but when I tried to run it, the program doesn't find the cd-rom. My cd drive is know as "E" inside windows and not as the normal "D". Did anyone had a similar problem or know how to fix it??

Thanks for the help.

Teunstah
Volunteer

So many threads :)

Post by Teunstah » Tue Nov 12, 2002 4:17 am

Hi again,

I'm still here, lurking in the shadows [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Wow, a lot of threads openend after the release of the game.

Seems a lot of ppl are playing the game. Also turns out the cracked version has found it's way to the internet even before it was in the shops. (Glad to see the moderators here are active [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Nice to read all of your reviews!
There is not much to respond; people venting their opinions, I cannot argue with that.

Also funny to see people 'hacking' into the ini-files [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Most of the reviews have been PC based, would love to see some PS2 (fan)reviews aswell.

Have fun!

Sonicfreak
Recruit

So many threads :)

Post by Sonicfreak » Tue Nov 12, 2002 7:16 am

Well, we would if we could get our hands on the PS2 version. It has been postponed to 22nd November.

Smoothy
Rookie

KR game delayed !

Post by Smoothy » Wed Nov 13, 2002 11:08 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Newcastle knight:
<STRONG>if you read my very first post, its becuase of Grand Theft Auto : vice city

It couldnt compete with it apparantly.

scott</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not surprised, GTA Vice City sold out in the UK and Ireland on the first day completely! In my opinion if they delayed it because of that reason, they should delay it further as guaranteed people will still be buying GTA Vice City on that date and will probably completely miss out Knight Rider.

Skav
FLAG Operative

KR game delayed !

Post by Skav » Wed Nov 13, 2002 11:27 am

To be perfectly honest, delaying KR is not gonna make any difference. As I said in another thread, a person laughed when my friend bought the game up so this game is quite obviously for fans of the series and fans of the series will buy it no matter when it's released.

They should just release it and see how well it does. It'll get it's fair share of sales, no matter what game competes with it.

Skav

Sonicfreak
Recruit

KR game delayed !

Post by Sonicfreak » Wed Nov 13, 2002 1:23 pm

Thanks, Teunstah and keep us posted. We really want the PS2 version. At least I do, Although I have the PC version already.

Teunstah
Volunteer

KR game delayed !

Post by Teunstah » Thu Nov 14, 2002 12:48 am

I'm kinda busy with my new project, so I didn't even know it was delayed [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

But I can tell that we didn't delay it for Vice City (can't promise the publishers didn't, but it would seem strange).

I think something went wrong in the production pipeline; SONY prints all the CD's and it's peak-season right now. (possible delay because of Vice City there perhaps?)

These are two very different products, so no reason to wait, there will be plenty other releases on the 22nd I'm sure ;P

Anyways, I'll look into it this week, and get back to ya'll.

Teunstah
Volunteer

KR game delayed !

Post by Teunstah » Fri Nov 15, 2002 9:29 am

Hi again,

We've just received the first PS2 copies of Knight Rider here at the office. So they are done! :P

Tommorrow we'll start selling these at the 'Mediamarkt'-shop in Amsterdam, The Netherlands [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img], on a promotional event (a replica of KITT will also be there!)

Next week it should find it's way to shops in Europe and the countries mentioned earlier in the release scheme (this depends on the publishers in those countries).

Next Friday/Saturday/Sunday Davilex will have a booth at the 'HCC-Beurs' in Utrecht, The Netherlands, on the Game-expo part of the event. A replica of KITT will be present as will some sexy "Bonnies" :P

For the English people (and others who can receive Bravo):
Game-Pad 3 is the highly successful video games review program, hosted by Violet Berlin - check out MCV today page 3 for an update. Over 3 million viewers watch the program, making it the most popular review show to date. Game-Pad is broadcast on Bravo, Monday to Fridays at 4.30pm then repeated at 7.30pm.
Knight Rider is going to feature TWICE on the show, details below:
Tues 19 Nov 02 Knight Rider (game on)
Fri 6 Dec 02 Knight Rider (review)
(Added this to previous message, since I didn't want to clutter your board with yet another KR-game thread)

Oh and the delay was, as I suspected, due to delays on the production-side of CD's.

[ November 15, 2002: Message edited by: Teunstah ]

Skav
FLAG Operative

KR game delayed !

Post by Skav » Fri Nov 15, 2002 9:35 am

That sounds good. never heard of having replica's of things to promote games before. this sounds "big" to me! wish i could be there!

Skav