A new fic

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Bonnie Barstow
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

A new fic

Post by Bonnie Barstow » Sun Feb 09, 2003 7:52 am

Firstly I would like to thank everyone who said nice things about my first fan fic.

Just for that I've written another, so you only have yourselves to blame. :lol:

Here's the URL: http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/hunter/ride.html

Jo.

Soul Sista
Rookie

Post by Soul Sista » Mon Feb 10, 2003 3:06 pm

Very nice story,Bonnie! Although it was a bit on the short side,I think you captured the emotions quite well;especially between Michael/Devon & Michael/Bonnie.I was hoping you would have went a little further with Bonnie's emotions towards Kitt after her incident with Karr. For instance,when Bonnie is sitting alone under the tree,you could have Kitt approach her to see why she no longer wants to be around him,and to also hear her reasons for leaving FLAG. This would have made a very dramatic and heartfelt scene between Kitt and his "mother" Bonnie. Please don't be mad at me, for I rarely will give suggestions to writers. I don't feel right doing that because most writers might feel that I don't have a clue about fanfics.If I really like that persons work,then I probably would give suggestions if they wanted me to;but other than that,I pretty much keep quite.Peace!

Bonnie Barstow
Volunteer

Post by Bonnie Barstow » Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:30 pm

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm more than happy to hear how others think my stories could be improved. :)

Jo

Soul Sista
Rookie

Post by Soul Sista » Mon Feb 10, 2003 7:23 pm

No problemo,mate! :wink: I'm looking forward to reading future Knight Rider fics from you;especially if they concentrate on Michael's and Kitt's relationship. :idea: Since you have a knack for writing "continuation fics" from episodes that left us wanting more,how about for your next fic(yes,u gotta write more! :wink: ),you tackle the pilot,Knight of the Phoenix?I would love to know what happened between Mike and Kitt after the Tonya Walker case.Also,I think Knight in Disgrace would be a good "continuation fic" to examine their relationship when Mike "shot" Devon while Kitt was watching on his monitors.Let me know what you think of these ideas. Holla'!

kittgirl
Volunteer

Post by kittgirl » Tue Feb 11, 2003 5:36 am

I really liked the story! Bookmarked now as one of my favourites :D