Question about Michael and Stevie................

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

jade greer
Stranger
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Question about Michael and Stevie................

Post by jade greer » Wed Jan 29, 2003 7:08 pm

:roll:

What ever happened to Michael and Stevie? I know that they were supposed to get married in the episode "Scent of Roses" or whatever, and I don't remember what happens then. I made a bet with a friend that she (Stevie) gets killed, but is that true? What happens in that episode(in detail)?

pdennis93
FLAG Recruit

Post by pdennis93 » Wed Jan 29, 2003 8:25 pm

its been a while since ive seen it but i seem to recall her getting shot at or right after the wedding and dying (i think someone was trying to kill michael but missed and hit stevie) and then michael goes after her killer.

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Wed Jan 29, 2003 8:41 pm

You are right. Michael and Stevie make it to the altar, say their I do's, and just after kissing the bride, the evil guy that had been hunting down Michael came in, and shot at him, Stevie shielded Michael with her body, and died in his arms. Then Michael went after her killer, stopping just short of killing him.

KI

WannaBKnight
Rookie

Post by WannaBKnight » Wed Jan 29, 2003 10:07 pm

Hey! If you want a great (but sad) fan fic to read, go to http://bethcfanfic.homestead.com/whitebird.html

This was writen by our very own Beth C, and as far as I'm concerned, did a fabulous job. It goes along with the Michael and Stevie story line, after she was killed.

EdwardKnoxII
Operative

Post by EdwardKnoxII » Thu Jan 30, 2003 12:51 am

Question. Did Michael ever tell Stevie that he was Michael Long? Or did Stevie ever find out herself? It's been quite sometime since I've seen it.

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Thu Jan 30, 2003 1:01 am

He never told her, there was just somehow an underlying feeling that she just somehow knew.

KI

EdwardKnoxII
Operative

Post by EdwardKnoxII » Thu Jan 30, 2003 1:10 am

He never told her, there was just somehow an underlying feeling that she just somehow knew
Yeah there was. That I do remember which is why I asked. Thanks.

Trekie386
Operative

Post by Trekie386 » Thu Jan 30, 2003 6:10 am

WannaBKnight wrote:Hey! If you want a great (but sad) fan fic to read, go to http://bethcfanfic.homestead.com/whitebird.html

This was writen by our very own Beth C, and as far as I'm concerned, did a fabulous job. It goes along with the Michael and Stevie story line, after she was killed.

:D

Thanks for the compliment!

Beth C

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Thu Jan 30, 2003 11:29 am

Stevie did know towards the end of the epsiode white bird.She left the locket that Michael Long gave her in kitts glove compartment.I guess she left it when Michael told her not to leave kitt.He says this little speach about how Stevie didn't want him to forget a mutual friend of thiers,as he's holding the locket.The friend was Michael Long.So in the next episode with Stevie "Let It Be Me" we already know that Stevie knows who Michael was.

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Thu Jan 30, 2003 2:56 pm

The point is, that nobody told her, and there is no solid justification that she actually completely knows that Michael Knight is Michael Long, we just see that she has a general idea about it, so we don't have a complete and solid knowledge of it, which is what makes the romance of it that much more in depth.

KI

WannaBKnight
Rookie

Post by WannaBKnight » Thu Jan 30, 2003 4:02 pm

Trekie386 wrote:

Thanks for the compliment!

Beth C
You are most welcome.

Rockatteer
FLAG Assistant

Post by Rockatteer » Thu Jan 30, 2003 4:08 pm

He never told her, there was just somehow an underlying feeling that she just somehow knew.
I recall her talking about how the way he walked,spoke, manorisims..voice all reminded her of Micheal Long.

And I think the real clincher was when he called her stevie...Micheal long was the only one who ever called her that.

But your right, he never actually said to her...."yes I'm Micheal Long"

Did anyone else shed a tear during scent of Roses?

8)
What would MacGyver do? - Find out here.
http://www.macgyveronline.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

March2875
FLAG Recruit

Post by March2875 » Thu Jan 30, 2003 4:37 pm

Yes I was crying in Scent of Roses. I also cried in Knight Rider 2000 when Devon was murdered and when Michael seemed as though He was now deprogrammed and no longer believed that "One Man Can Make a Difference."

achile454
Stranger

Post by achile454 » Thu Jan 30, 2003 6:11 pm

Me too. I see the Scent of the rose yesterday

Achile

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Jan 31, 2003 10:43 am

March2875 wrote:Yes I was crying in Scent of Roses. I also cried in Knight Rider 2000 when Devon was murdered and when Michael seemed as though He was now deprogrammed and no longer believed that "One Man Can Make a Difference."
I felt the same way when Devon died.We all knew he was the greatest in the series.When I saw him die it was if I wanted to go the funeral myself and give my condolences to Michael.I wonder if Bonnie or Rc3 bothered to show up after the service.Anyway I also felt very very bad when I first heard Michael say,"He was wrong.One man can't mke a difference!"It was as if a hero fell at that moment.Even though it was 1991 and I saw kr2000 for the first time,I felt very very sad about what he said.It was kinda like seeing a hero feel so low that he would forget all the good he ever did int he world.

Tomy
Recruit

Post by Tomy » Fri Jan 31, 2003 3:12 pm

knightimmortal wrote:The point is, that nobody told her, and there is no solid justification that she actually completely knows that Michael Knight is Michael Long, we just see that she has a general idea about it, so we don't have a complete and solid knowledge of it, which is what makes the romance of it that much more in depth.

KI
I'm gonna stir the pot here :wink: But, if Stevie didn't know that Michael Knight was Michael Long, then how did she know he could sing in Let It Be Me?

hugs
tomy
http://knightfic.8m.net

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Fri Jan 31, 2003 3:23 pm

I'm not saying that she didn't know, I am saying that she never let us know solidly that she did know.

As for his singing, that's sort of going out on very shaky territory around here, you should know that by now, Tomy.... ;)

KI

Tomy
Recruit

Post by Tomy » Fri Jan 31, 2003 3:48 pm

knightimmortal wrote:I'm not saying that she didn't know, I am saying that she never let us know solidly that she did know.

As for his singing, that's sort of going out on very shaky territory around here, you should know that by now, Tomy.... ;)

KI
Why is that shaky territory? Michael himself said that he 'used to sing all the time in the Academy. Even had a record company interested in a demo.' He and Stevie were together at the time. The only way she would have known he could sing, is if she had put two and two together.
I think that's pretty solid proof. :P

tomy
http://knightfic.8m.net

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Fri Jan 31, 2003 3:50 pm

No, the part about him actually being able to sing... *ducks*

KI

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Fri Jan 31, 2003 3:51 pm

Leaving the necklace in KITT's glove compartment was a little more subtle than smashing us over the head with a frying pan, but not by much.

Mike
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

Knight Rider Archive
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight Rider Archive » Fri Jan 31, 2003 3:57 pm

Anyway I also felt very very bad when I first heard Michael say, "He was wrong. One man can't make a difference!" It was as if a hero fell at that moment. Even though it was 1991 and I saw kr2000 for the first time, I felt very very sad about what he said. It was kinda like seeing a hero feel so low that he would forget all the good he ever did in the world.
I'll second that -- a double-whammy in the space of about five minutes! At least he returned to "avenge" Devon's death (although I always imagined he would've reacted the same as he did after Stevie was killed). That made it hard for me to watch 2000 for a while.

- Paul
- Knight Rider Archive
- http://members.fortunecity.com/knightriders/

Garth Knight
Recruit

Post by Garth Knight » Fri Jan 31, 2003 6:31 pm

Devon's death in KR 2000 was the part that made me cry.
I felt as if my father had been killed. My real dad died in 1998
and it was hard to watch that scene in the movie.
I still get choked up when I watch it. Even though I've seen it several times and I already know what's going to happen.

jenniferknight
Stranger

Post by jenniferknight » Fri Jan 31, 2003 6:39 pm

Yeah I too couldn't believe that Stevie and Devon got killed in the whole Knight Rider Saga. What is really going to be bad is that when David Hasselhoff finishs the new Knight Rider movie coming out. Edward Mulhare won't be there to play the part of Devon. :( How sad

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Fri Jan 31, 2003 6:43 pm

Anyone ever think that Michael Knight could get killed off in the movie? It would certainly explain why they'd need a new driver for KITT.

Mike
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

jenniferknight
Stranger

Post by jenniferknight » Fri Jan 31, 2003 6:47 pm

Interesting thought, Mike, not totally unbelievable either, it could happen....maybe that's what they have in store for us?? What ever happened to Michael at the end of the KnightRider2000 movie?? I have a trouble remembering.....