Welcome! New to the Board: Please read

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

mattyb
Stranger
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Welcome! New to the Board: Please read

Post by mattyb » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:38 pm

hi my name is matt i am from london in the uk
i have been a long time fan of kr, i remember watching it the first time round which was great
since i found out the new series was comming out i have felt like a big kid again
got to say in no way did it dissapoint. i love the new series!!
lets hope nbc keep making them because now i feel i have nothing else to watch till a new epsodie is released.

:kitt:
one man can make a difference!

Dee_Jay77
Recruit

Post by Dee_Jay77 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:45 pm

Hi my name is Dennis and I'm from Florida

I've been a Knight Rider fan since I was 5 years old (1982 when Knight Rider first premiered) and I am still a fan today

I've been loving the new show and haven't missed an episode and I have no major complaints about it I just wish people would quit ragging on it so much to me watching Knight Rider is much better than watching any crappy reality show thats on the air and watching this new version makes me feel like a kid all over again

Stone Knight
Stranger

Post by Stone Knight » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:16 am

Hi I'm Steve from Middle River, MD. 30 yrs old

I have been a Knight Rider fan since the beginning of TOS, as I always watched the original run with my dad.
I am glad to be a member of the Knightrider Online Community!
Micheal: " KITT, I need you!" KITT: " I'm on my way Micheal"

Atlantean2005
Recruit

Post by Atlantean2005 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:41 am

Hey everyone! How's it goin? My name is Andrew, I'm 21 y/o and I'm from South Carolina. I am a HUGE fan of Knight Rider (past AND present). I got hooked on the original KITT during the 90's when I was growing up. I have LOVED the show ever since I was hooked and I am SO loving the new series.

And now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to browse this wonderful site and to continue my Knight Rider downloading frenzy on iTunes! :kitt: To bad they don't have the TV movie on there.... :D

miss_knightrider2010
Volunteer

Post by miss_knightrider2010 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:57 pm

Hello, I'm Monica, I'm 17 turning 18 and I am from Southern California where the sun is always shining (er, yeah right, at least not now). Well, it was my parents idea to bring me up as a KR fan and so yeah I'm the second generation. I hope they didn't regret it because I love KR. Since I'm not from the 80's nor into the 90's (TKR), I love the new series. I remember they use to pass reruns of the original series when I was in elementary. Well, I guess that's it, please to meet you fellow KR fans. Talk to ya Latez! :kittconv:
Mike: "KITT, you scream like a girl" LOL

gromia77
Rookie

Post by gromia77 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:25 pm

Hello everyone! I'm a KR fan from Finland and have been a fan ever since the old series aired here. I have 3 of the 4 seasons so far and should be getting the 4th season box by the end of this month. Kitt is my favorite, I had a crush on him when I was kid :oops:

Come to think of it, I guess I still do :mrgreen:
Zoe: Burn rubber Kitt!
Kitt: Burning rubber.

KI3Tcrazy
Stranger

Post by KI3Tcrazy » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:04 pm

Hey all! My name's Sue from the wonderful state of Texas.
I became a KR fan last year when the 2008 series pilot aired and
I immediately fell in love with KITT :lol: Since then I've gotten season 3 - 4
of the 80's series and have been hogging the DVR with 2008 - 09 episodes along
side of surfing around KRO for quite some time until I finally decided to join. :)
Glad to be around other KR fans like myself. (My friends just don't understand lol)

- KI3Tcrazy
Danny: Can we shoot something along the way?
KITT: I don't think that would be a good idea
Danny: Nothing alive! Just maybe a stop sign or two
KITT: Alright
Danny: Really?
KITT: No.

Harry Singh Jr.
Operative

Post by Harry Singh Jr. » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:55 am

Hello all, I'm a Harry. I'm 34 years old, I'm a truck driver and I race cars as a hobby. I also own a 07 Shelby GT 500, which made me glad when KR chose this for the new KITT.

I've been a fan of the original show since it came in 1982. Nothing beats the original, but I find the new show very entertaining:)

KITTman
Volunteer

Post by KITTman » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:08 pm

:kitt2: Hi Im John,37 years old.Im new here,and glad this site exists,Im a huge fan of both series,and hope the new one will continue.I mess around with electronics,and im working on kitt voice orb for my car,and also i build electric guitars,and plan on doing a KR themed one.

Slim_Knight
Operative

Post by Slim_Knight » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:42 pm

What's up guys? I'm Jon, and I became a Knight Rider fan with the 2008 movie event on NBC. I have not watched the original series(sad days) but I really love the new series. I would love to have that Shelby GT500KR. :D
KITT: Michael, your blood alcohol level is far too high to allow you to take the wheel.
MIKE: That’s fine. I don’t wanna drive anyway. I want a burger. Take me to a drive-thru.

tdvorak
Stranger

Post by tdvorak » Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:32 pm

:kitt: i will post some funny pics of knight rider that i noticed

dkuk2000
Volunteer

Post by dkuk2000 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:50 pm

Hi i'm Dave just joined today, However i've been lurking for the past 12 months.
I'm from Bristol,UK.
Sadly Knight Rider hasn't been picked here in the UK (yet) but that's not stopped me from watching it every week :good: if you know what i mean.

:kittside:

ozikool
FLAG Recruit

Post by ozikool » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:26 pm

My name is Ozi , I live in Ireland but I am not Irish.I love Knight Rider soo much you cant imagine :kitt2:
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ozikool" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; [fans only]
Save Knight Rider: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/sav ... rider.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:15 pm

Hi my names Slade,Im a totaly KR aholic,I live in Southern California and and heard about the KR festival like a week ago and wanted to go bad but couldnt,so heres hoping another will happen and Ill go for sure.

I love the OG KR but the KR08 is just as awesome,Im hoping to one day make a KI3T replica :mrgreen:

I also love Transformers,Anime,tuner cars and drifting,just to name a few things.

Nice to meet you all :wink:
"See ladies,what happens in Vegas,stays in...KITT"
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing"

ozikool
FLAG Recruit

Post by ozikool » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:37 pm

Oh yeah.The first thing that made me become a fan is when i saw the plot movie the first time.Ever since i saw that movie,I found out things and i loved it.
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ozikool" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; [fans only]
Save Knight Rider: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/sav ... rider.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

fanoftheknights
Stranger

Hello all new here long time fan

Post by fanoftheknights » Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:04 am

Hi all long time fan of the show i really hope it makes it ya i am hooked and i am glad an 80's show that i like a lot and had to fake going to sleep when i was younger just so i could sneak back up to watch the show so i have to i like to new show and the cast.

Mac :spmgo:

blackwolfjk13
Stranger

Post by blackwolfjk13 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:48 am

Howdy all! I'm Jessie (27) and live in Kelso, Wa. My city isn't exactly big, or exciting, or even mildly entertaining, so watching tv is sadly one of my biggest forms of amusement. I was so glad when the Knight Rider movie aired, and was even more glad when the series premiered. Then, just to blow my mind a bit more, the reboot came and made the show more awesome than I imagined! I love Knight Rider, signed the petition a while back, joined any forum dealing with it's renewal, and have told anyone and everyone I know to support the show's return. Viva la Knight Rider!
"Maturity is often more absurd than youth and very frequently is most unjust to youth." ~Thomas Edison

ozikool
FLAG Recruit

Post by ozikool » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:17 pm

Harry Singh Jr. wrote:Hello all, I'm a Harry. I'm 34 years old, I'm a truck driver and I race cars as a hobby. I also own a 07 Shelby GT 500, which made me glad when KR chose this for the new KITT.

I've been a fan of the original show since it came in 1982. Nothing beats the original, but I find the new show very entertaining:)
I just want to tell you its 500KR

Ron
Stranger

Post by Ron » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:46 pm

Hi everyone,
Im Ron and im 31years old and living in the Netherlands.I was searching for i nice screensaver and my search ended here.Hopefuly someone can help me out.My son is 6 years old and fully into knightrider,so i wanted to surprise him with a screensaver.I have seen one on you tube one with the screensaver from the new kitt. I only don't now how to get it. Maby anyone has an idee,how to get it. My son who sleeps with the old kitt right next to him :D would love it. Anyway my thanks.
Ron

KITT Down_Under
Stranger

G'day KR Mates

Post by KITT Down_Under » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:58 am

G'day Everyone

I come from Australia, 22yrs, name is Demy. I love Knight Rider !!!!
I wemt to this year's KRF in Las Vegas (sorry if I spelt that incorreclty).
It was out of this world ( :

:kitt: KITT Down_Under

KITTvsKARR1995
Operative

Post by KITTvsKARR1995 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:46 am

Hey everybody!
My name is Lasse, i'm 13 years old and I live in Holland.
I've always dreamed of it to have my own KITT or KARR!

GRTZ!
Michael Knight, a lone crusader in a dangerous world, the world..... of the Knight Rider

Jrreissiger
Stranger

Post by Jrreissiger » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:56 am

My Name Is JR Reissiger and I believe that the entire team of the Knight Rider cast past & present should continue and make a dromatic return going for the second season of Knight Rider and on top of it I think that Glen Larson should consider some outsiders such as wwe wrestlers & diva's to appear in the second season & also start filming in Atlanta
jnreissiger@yahoo.com (forward if new info on second season begins Please!)
sincerly,
JR Reissiger :kitt

scatpack
Operative

Post by scatpack » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:36 pm

my name is Danny aka Scatpack. I am 39 and drive a truck across the US and Canada. I am collecting replicas from a lot of 70s and 80s TV shows. I have been looking for a GMC tractor and dropvan trailer to make a FLAG semi replica. I also am working on a KITT pilot replica. I am a member on several car message boards. Just look for Scatpack.

Annie Weisz
Stranger

Post by Annie Weisz » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:51 am

Never thought there was a site for Knight Rider fans such as myself. I'm a big fan of the original series though not much of the remake.

K.A.R.R. (09)
Operative

Post by K.A.R.R. (09) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:08 pm

:karr: hey guys, im a big fan of both KARRs from both series.