Welcome! New to the Board: Please read

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

michaelknight1991
Stranger

Re: Welcome! New to the Board: Please read

Post by michaelknight1991 » Fri May 01, 2009 8:38 am

hello everyone, my name is james. i am a big fan of the knight rider 2008 tv movie and tv series, and i am going to try and find a copy of the original knight rider series so i can see how david hasselhoff did it. from knight rider i have become obsessed with mustangs.
'What happens in Vegas stays in....KITT!'
-Michael Knight "Knight Rider 2008 1x08 - Knight of the Zodiac"

Marije
Stranger

Post by Marije » Mon May 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Marije and i am from the Netherlands. Thanks to my brother, I grew up with Knight Rider. Since a month we can also watch Knight Rider 2008 (here is it 2009). I hope that the serie wil continue! From the beginning of show I'v been watching this forum to see if there is any news...
(please forgive me if the sentences aren't correct :wink: I speak it better than I write)

bbally
Stranger

Post by bbally » Tue May 19, 2009 3:27 pm

Hey, I'm bbally, I'm an Egyptian fan from the UK, I've been a fan since watching the show in the 80's.

MSWhisler
Stranger

Post by MSWhisler » Tue May 19, 2009 5:50 pm

Hello, my name is Mike and I'm in PA. A huge Knight Rider fan and was hoping that it would not be cancelled.

Chiko19
Stranger

Post by Chiko19 » Fri May 22, 2009 4:15 am

hello everyone, my name is Francisco and I’m 18, I’m from Portugal, when I was little and saw the first episodes of KITT I enjoyed it very much, and since then I have been a KITT fan. I had the luck to see all episodes on tv and never missed one. :D

Thanks!

techdeviant
Stranger

Post by techdeviant » Fri May 22, 2009 9:36 pm

HEY GUYS, IM NEW HERE

just wanted to say that i loved the original series, and also that sequels are usually sucky, however the knight rider 2008 series was in my opinion even better than the original, i loved the new show, the cast, the inner story lines, kitt looked better than ever . kitts upgrades move with the times and the show totally kicked ass and generally got me hooked straight away. watched all 17 episodes of season 1 and am desperate for season2. if it doesnt get made i will be devastated and so will all my friends who i got hooked on the show also.

Dave78UK
Stranger
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Dave78UK » Sat May 23, 2009 7:56 am

Hi I am new here on the forum, but not the site and I have been wanted to join for a long time. I was about 5 years old when Knight started in the UK and it was almost a religion every week I would watch and thanks to the release of the VHS I would record it every week and watch again, again for days until the next episode. Many years have passed since, and last Christmas I got given the Knight Rider complete series collection on DVD of every episode, I was really pleased and it took me the who Christmas holiday to watch every episode in order.

Now I have just started watching the new series on the Sci fi channel, and I have to say I am impress with what I saw so far. I will be hoping and praying for a second series and more. I wasn't to keen in the when I first saw the car when it was first revealed to the world, but it grew on me and I think the new series is just right for today TV.

Knight Rider is the best series ever.
KNIGHT RIDER

KITT8209
Stranger

Post by KITT8209 » Sat May 23, 2009 10:28 pm

hi everyone Jimmy here fan of the original KR and KR 08 as well like all of you i hope the show comes back :kittside:

500GTKR
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by 500GTKR » Sun May 31, 2009 2:18 pm

hey!!!this is a fan of KITT frm india.............my name is prasad.:kitt2:
though there is no nbc in india, i watch knight rider by downloadin.....
the crew has done the most fantastic job on season 1 2008 series.........
i kindly request the crew to continue wit the same job and therby not upsettin the fans

thank u.

Mikah Knight
Stranger

Post by Mikah Knight » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:21 pm

HI everyone!

Just want to say hello and I'm honored to be a part of this site as a Knight Rider fan. I'm a fan of both old and new and was disappointed to find out that they are cancelling KR2008. However, I do have dreams and great ambitions of bringing this new show back. ;)

I am almost done with college and hope that after that, I can find a way to bring a second season around.

-Mikah Knight
:kitt:

She
Stranger

Post by She » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:07 am

Hi everybody!

First of all, sorry if my english isn´t quite good. I´ll promise to try it so good as possible.
My name is Sonia and I´m from Spain.
What can I say about the Knight Rider? Well, absolutly, I love the Knight Rider, I love KITT !!!!!!!

Since I was a child I was in love with this amazing car because of all the fantastic things it was able to do!!!!
Of course, the quality of speaking was the most amazing thing, but the turbo boost... wowwwww!
I consider myself a lucky person because I had the opportunity to see few replicas live and the opportunity of meeting their owners and other friends in Spain, lovely people who enjoys KITTS too, so, I can say that KITT brought me a lot of goog things in my life.

So... Now...I´m pleased of being here with a lot of fans of KR!
Kisses!

EVKRWriter
Recruit

Post by EVKRWriter » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:43 pm

Hi guys!

I'm EV..new to the board, but I've been coming to KROnline since the pilot movie for the new series. Saw that pilot and I was a goner. Fell completely in love.

Wasn't around for TOS, but I've made it a point to watch as many episodes of TOS as possible--gotta love RTN, Retro Television Network, they have EVERYTHING classic tv--and I never missed an episode of the new series. Love the Trans Am, fangirl spaz over the Mustang--I've always loved Mustangs. The fact KI3K is one...is icing on the cake.

I'm a writer as well...fanfiction, fiction, sci-fi stuff. I'll give you three guess as to what my main focus in fanfiction is. The first two don't count.

My url to my FF.net profile: http://www.fanfiction.net/~evryderwriter . Check out my KR fanfiction, blends new with old, much as the writers are doing on here, with their own version of season two story lines. I have two, one complete, on incomplete. Working on it, and there are more plotbunnies on the run, so I got lots of ideas!

Great to be on here, and I look forward to talking to all my fellow KR fans. Bye!
~EV

KITT Happens!!!

KR Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/~evryderwriter. My way of keeping Knight Rider alive and well.

helo167
Stranger

Post by helo167 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:15 pm

Hello every one and thanks for the welcome I from P.R. and I got an 86 t/a that will prepared for K I T T 1st season and a 91 firebird any help you guys and gals needed please send me an pm.Thank you

Tom
Rookie

Post by Tom » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:02 pm

Thomas is the name, 17 years old and from Norway. I've loved cars since I could talk, and my love for muscle cars and especially mustangs made me check the Knight Rider series (KR08), and someone I knew had watched the old series and gave it a shot. Fell in love with the show instantly :D
"Pain is temporary, but the pride lasts forever"

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by weeezl » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:15 pm

Tom wrote:Fell in love with the show instantly :D
Welcome to KRO Tom! :good:

Tom
Rookie

Post by Tom » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:41 pm

Tom wrote:Fell in love with the show instantly :D
Thanks, I'm enjoying it already :)

Tasha6879KR
Stranger

Post by Tasha6879KR » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:01 pm

hey my names Tasha, im 17 and i absolutely love the new Knight Rider series. I used to watch the original series with my nan when i was younger. i didn't like it as much but i was particularly fascinated by K.I.T.T. and still am to this day. Im learning to drive ATM and i've told my parents i want a black car 'cause of K.I.T.T. :good:
"You Try Something Like That Again, I'll Put Sugar In Your Gas Tank"

"I will say that it is logical that you are here"

Tom
Rookie

Post by Tom » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:36 pm

Hey there Tasha, welcome :)

What kind of car do you want? :P

Darktalon
Rookie

Post by Darktalon » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:44 am

Hi guys! (and possibly gals)
My name is Mike, I go by Dark Talon or DT on most of the forums that I visit.
I'm a 40 owner of a plumbing company located in western North Carolina and I've been into movie props and replica costumes for roughly the past eight years.
This the link to my Myspace page if anyone wants to check it out:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... Id=1828650

Anyway, being a child of the 80's, I was brought up LOVING Knight Rider (and of course the Dukes) so when NCB brought back KITT for a new generagtion, I was stoked....of course, we all know how that ended. :cry:

About three weeks ago, I bought a brand new 08 Stang (if that makes any sense)....it was old stock on the lot, never titled and only had 40 demo miles on it.
The Ford lot made me a deal I couldn't walk away from so I made up my mind that KITT was going to be my next project...

Yea I know, there's not a lot going on in the pics other than just a GT Mustang but the KR hood and the front fascia kit are on order as well as the stripes, hopefully they'll be here next week. :roll:
I've got an online buddy working on the double scanner but he's not able to get too far without the measurments of the hood vents where they'll be placed.
Other than that, I plan to add a scoop here and there....my hope is to come up with something stealthy that's a hybrid of the normal and attack modes.
The only thing at this point that's giving be probs of course would be the orb and faceplate.....that's one reason that I've turned to you guys in hopes of being pointed in the right direction.

Hopefully, when it's all said and done, KITT will look great sitting next to our other toy:

Anyway, that's enought about me for now.....just wanted to say hi and thanks for having me!
DT

EVKRWriter
Recruit

Post by EVKRWriter » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:01 pm

Darktalon wrote:Hi guys! (and possibly gals)
My name is Mike, I go by Dark Talon or DT on most of the forums that I visit.
I'm a 40 owner of a plumbing company located in western North Carolina and I've been into movie props and replica costumes for roughly the past eight years.
This the link to my Myspace page if anyone wants to check it out:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... Id=1828650

Anyway, being a child of the 80's, I was brought up LOVING Knight Rider (and of course the Dukes) so when NCB brought back KITT for a new generagtion, I was stoked....of course, we all know how that ended. :cry:

About three weeks ago, I bought a brand new 08 Stang (if that makes any sense)....it was old stock on the lot, never titled and only had 40 demo miles on it.
The Ford lot made me a deal I couldn't walk away from so I made up my mind that KITT was going to be my next project...

Yea I know, there's not a lot going on in the pics other than just a GT Mustang but the KR hood and the front fascia kit are on order as well as the stripes, hopefully they'll be here next week. :roll:
I've got an online buddy working on the double scanner but he's not able to get too far without the measurments of the hood vents where they'll be placed.
Other than that, I plan to add a scoop here and there....my hope is to come up with something stealthy that's a hybrid of the normal and attack modes.
The only thing at this point that's giving be probs of course would be the orb and faceplate.....that's one reason that I've turned to you guys in hopes of being pointed in the right direction.

Hopefully, when it's all said and done, KITT will look great sitting next to our other toy:

Anyway, that's enought about me for now.....just wanted to say hi and thanks for having me!
DT
*completely and utterly DIES*

KITT AND The General. My god, I envy you. Good luck making the already-lovely 'Stang into an even more lovely KI3K. Post pictures when you get him finished, please? Thanks!

^.^
~EV

KITT Happens!!!

KR Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/~evryderwriter. My way of keeping Knight Rider alive and well.

Tom
Rookie

Post by Tom » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:11 am

Awesome cars :)

Darktalon
Rookie

Post by Darktalon » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:48 am

Thanks guy!!

I got word two days ago that my Shelby front end will be delivered today.....so he's heading to the body shop on Monday. :good:
DT

Tasha6879KR
Stranger

Post by Tasha6879KR » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:18 am

what kind of car do i want?
well im pretty sure i want a Mustang lol
"You Try Something Like That Again, I'll Put Sugar In Your Gas Tank"

"I will say that it is logical that you are here"

gkilit915
Stranger

Post by gkilit915 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:12 am

hi my name is güven kilit..im from türkiye and i am 27 years..im looking for a good condition and good looking knight rider replica car to buy..it's my dream car since my childage so its the time now for me to get my own one..so if you have a good one and do you think to sell it..i'll be a good owner..or do you know anyone to get one and will sell it please contact me from...: gkilit915@hotmail.com or add me from facebook....
thank you...

gkilit915
Stranger

Post by gkilit915 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:15 am

hi my name is güven kilit..im from türkiye and i am 27 years..im looking for a good condition and good looking knight rider replica car to buy..it's my dream car since my childage so its the time now for me to get my own one..so if you have a good one and do you think to sell it..i'll be a good owner..or do you know anyone has/have one and will sell it please contact me from...: gkilit915@hotmail.com or add me from facebook....
thank you...