If knight rider were revived in 1998

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

kitt34
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

If knight rider were revived in 1998

Post by kitt34 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:14 pm

If kr were revived in 1998, instead of that team knight rider garbage in 1997, kitt would be great in this.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Re: If knight rider were revived in 1998

Post by Knight Racer » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:46 pm

LOL that was one of mine too. I recognize the photoshop work I did on it. Reminds me of the fan fic Knight Rider legends which I enjoyed the most of out all the fan fics I used to read back in that year. It was knight rider 1998 renamed to Knight Rider Legends. They photoshoped a few 97-98 trans ams. The story was about Knight Industries board revving the F.L.A.G. program and bringing back Bonnie and Michael but with the addition of Karr with it's memory wiped, installed in a 98 trans am and a new driver recruited. It was very interesting. It had several stories going and many chapters. I was able to save it all online. I contacted the writer of the fan fic through Facebook a decade ago and he said he lost the original stuck in a drawer at his parents home from years ago. I found the kitt vs karr one I did from that set:

There were plans to bring back kitt in a 97 trans am if season 2 of Team Knight Rider happened with microchips of the original kitt in used Attack Beast. I remember reading that on the official teamknightrider.com interview on Michael Pajaro's site in the late 90's.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Re: If knight rider were revived in 1998

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:12 pm

Found the photoshop file I made years ago for that kitt pic. Back then I didn't save the layers indeividually as I do now for proper editing later down the line so the scanner is there, but I was able to fix the lines on the bottom of the scanner to match the 80's kitt more and removed the firebird logo: