Had ki2t and ki3t met do you think they would’ve got along ???

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Had ki2t and ki3t met do you think they would’ve got along ???

Post by james olden » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:30 pm

We all know that kitt and kift didn’t get along but what if ki2t met ki3t, do you think they would’ve got along or no ??
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

krrdr2010
FLAG Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: Had ki2t and ki3t met do you think they would’ve got along ???

Post by krrdr2010 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:29 pm

I think KITT and KI3T would get along Beautifully. KITT could be a Mentor for KI3T to it could be like a Father/Son Relationship. Remember, in The Scent of Roses, Devon said that He cared for Michael like a Son.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:10 pm

The only other chance encounter we ever had where kitt interacted with another vehicle AI was karr. kitt never saw karr as a big brother. He did however enjoy being unique in a statement he made at the end of trust doesn't rust. I think his AI evolved over time too being exposed to people around him and different experiences. In the beginning of season 1 he was very confident in his abilities, sounded snooty a bit bragging about working only in empirical data. Towards season 3, we actually hear him laugh at something Michael says while driving. Have you ever thought of a computer laughing at a joke? He sounded jealous when Michael brought up his 56' Chevy going to his favorite burger joints in season 1 forget me not and again when Michael compared kitt to Devon's classical car on loan from his military friend that got stolen. I also remember him being jealous in season 1 chariots of gold being compared to a golden chariot. If these human emotions can somehow be exhibited by kitt, perhaps a mentor / protégé relationship can occur between Ki2t and Ki3t.

ARTUROGT3
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by ARTUROGT3 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:03 pm

Podría ser, KI2T y KI3T son similares en el aspecto de la empatia creo yo
Debemos detenerlo, KITT debe ser eliminado
Mi análisis indica que KITT es una posible amenaza, no voy a dejar que exista la posibilidad de que me desactiven de nuevo
Yo soy K.A.R.R!!! :karr:

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:08 pm

I believe that after his encounters with KARR and KIFT, KITT may be a little reserved about another "family" member making introductions. But with KI3T proving to not be a threat to Michael or himself, they could possibly be more than just aquaintences. Maybe even friends. But I do believe that it would take time on both of their parts.
That is a computer not a sofa.......Knight of the Drones

A firsthand viewer of Knight Rider '08!
And I LOVED it!