Fan made Knight Rider episodes on Youtube

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

WittgenTT5/Rstein
Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Fan made Knight Rider episodes on Youtube

Post by WittgenTT5/Rstein » Mon May 25, 2020 11:31 am

This is freaking AMAZING: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYCfDt0Ps70

YT finally recommended me something worthwhile in my feed, holy *?$# I was in awe how good it captures the KR style from back then!
Rstein, the supercomputer on wheels.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Fan made Knight Rider episodes on Youtube

Post by Knight Racer » Mon May 25, 2020 12:28 pm

Saw that a week or 2 ago. He even had one of Michael getting into kitt before the chase scene with karr a few weeks back. Loved part 2 of that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEcpTjmEdyA&t=59s

Assasinge
FLAG Assistant

Post by Assasinge » Sun May 31, 2020 10:16 pm

I like how he used the Call of Duty Hoff

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Knight Racer » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:54 am

I thought that model looked familiar. I asked why not give the Hoff hair the puff on the lower back and the sides for the perm/ fro. He said it was limitations of the software he was using. With my drawing skills, I could probably draw up different views of a 3d model on how it should look to be spot on.

krrdr2010
FLAG Recruit

Post by krrdr2010 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:25 pm

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!! This is what the Fifth Season could have been. To add Airwolf-COOL!!! This would be, if it had ever been really done, an 80s Fan's (Like Me) Dream come true.

jup
FLAG Operative
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:27 pm

Wow. This is truly becoming the 21'st century that I've always imagined. Those visuals are absolutely insane and were at one time the stuff of million dollar productions. I could only imagine what might be if the maker(s) were to gain access to a voice imitation program that I heard about on YouTube. One that can take a few voice samples and supposedly mimic it, making the voice acting as open ended as the visuals can be. And now we have a world wide viewing platform like YouTube is to distribute it on without the hassle of costly equipment for physical media and shipping. And then there is script writing potential. Like with this game I've been seeing streamed called A.I. Dungeon. That thing is coherent of the English language to a degree. And just as creative as artificial sentience from sci-fi's and a particular action show we all know about. Also have heard of AI painting projects. Where you can draw a few simple lines and assign regions to be things. And the AI just makes it...sometimes...into photo realistic images.

Seeing all this just makes me realize that we're all just a few years off from kind of streaming service where the machine makes all the entertainment and it's paid for by advertising and the viewership. Binge season viewing for dollars a series that will seriously challenge traditional movie and TV methods by not costing thousands to millions to make.

Alas, I'm ranting about where the future of entertainment is probably going towards. This fan project is just downright amazing and I hope that they keep on going with it.

On a personal note, I'm casually learning how to become a 'Dreamer'. Which is a game maker on this platform for the PS4 named Dreams. Another modern miracle, where volunteers are making games that challenge the commercial stuff. And that is something that I only dreamed of being possible when growing up, as well. Who knows. Maybe I will try to finally finish that old WinBasic KR game I was trying for, all so many years ago.