knight of the phoenix through GTA5

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

knight of the phoenix through GTA5

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:55 am

I came across the most coolest recreation of knight of the phoenix in a GTA cinematic. It may not be in our language but it's still an amazing recreation in a videogame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCMOg5QVOZs

RicardoRibeiro2000
Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: knight of the phoenix through GTA5

Post by RicardoRibeiro2000 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:59 pm

Here is the part 2 of it:
PS. Pity that it was all in german, but it is cool, i wish that they would make it in english.

jup
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Re: knight of the phoenix through GTA5

Post by jup » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:56 pm

That is just downright amazing. I mean, something like this probably wasn't even possible to anyone outside of a professional CG studio...say, five years ago. Positioning of the camera is an amazing tool for such a creative application. Getting random characters to fall down in the fight scene is actually quite impressive. Staging characters was usually outside the box for a video game to force a scene. The whole ability that is seen here was near impossible, not so long ago for the average user.

Though, getting back to the fight scene in the bar...I could imagine a few more tools making it possible to show the fists flying. The damage accumulating. And, what about being able to set up a whole environment? Sure. The world of GTA is really filled out. But, with extra tools, this amazing ability could become all so much more. I suppose that with 3D modeling programs on the PC side, such things are already possible to the skilled PC user. But, I think a more user friendly interface could break through the limitations that hold back these already amazing displays of story telling.

Still...consider me amazed at what already is possible. Here's hoping for unlimited abilities in the not-so-distant future.