New design for upcoming reboot :)

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Senshii
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

New design for upcoming reboot :)

Post by Senshii » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:01 am

Hi Everybody,

Lifetime fan here. When i heard about the Reboot maybe happening this year i started wondering what they should do with the design of kitt. Ofcourse choosing another muscle car is a bad idea. With all the 80s retro themes going on lately i would greatly appreciate it if they would stay with the original Transam! But KITT is sort of outdated of course so i took the liberty of altering an already existing 3d render made by a guy named Kadir Deniz so all credits go to him of course. Only thing i did was use some photoshop to change kitt into what i think kitt should look like. Just some minor upgrades to an already great design. Ofcourse the interior dash would be the same but with more modern gages en leds etc.

Let me know what you guys think and if u have your own designs please show me... maybe we can make kitt actually look like something the fans truly love.

Greets and thanks for reading.

http://senshii.com/new_knight_rider_kit ... prokel.jpg

kitt34
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: New design for upcoming reboot :)

Post by kitt34 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:03 pm

the Camaro would be just as great, especially the new one.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:38 pm

I would love it if they used a 20152018 Camaro kitt with modified front bumper, cover up the rear window, adding a mustang side scoop, altering the front lower bumper. I always hated the fence gate mesh they have in Camaros/mustangs. Modifying the wheels for a hubcap design I made with tinted glass.Reminds me of the bowling ball hubcaps from the 80's but more modern. A t-top sunroof.

Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit

Post by Kitt_24 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:19 am

Senshii wrote:Hi Everybody,

Lifetime fan here. When i heard about the Reboot maybe happening this year i started wondering what they should do with the design of kitt. Ofcourse choosing another muscle car is a bad idea. With all the 80s retro themes going on lately i would greatly appreciate it if they would stay with the original Transam! But KITT is sort of outdated of course so i took the liberty of altering an already existing 3d render made by a guy named Kadir Deniz so all credits go to him of course. Only thing i did was use some photoshop to change kitt into what i think kitt should look like. Just some minor upgrades to an already great design. Ofcourse the interior dash would be the same but with more modern gages en leds etc.

Let me know what you guys think and if u have your own designs please show me... maybe we can make kitt actually look like something the fans truly love.

I like it and the dash will needs some updating to.
I still think the third gen trans am still looks awesome today.
I knew knight racer and kitt34 would be on saying camaro would be best and with pictures lol

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:29 pm

Well it isn't my only choice. Other options would be the final generation (not sure which) firebird/trans am.

Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit

Post by Kitt_24 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:25 pm

I don't care what car it is if its not the third gen trans am its not kitt!
Not the camaro, mustang, corvette will ever be kitt.
I can post pics of the mustang kitt its still not kitt.

^^^There's only one kitt^^^

Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit

Post by Kitt_24 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:34 pm

Kitt_24 wrote:
Senshii wrote:Hi Everybody,

I like it and the dash will needs some updating to.
I still think the third gen trans am still looks awesome today.
I knew knight racer and kitt34 would be on saying camaro would be best and with pictures lol

I like the new look^^
Heres kitts new SPM

Han
Rookie

Post by Han » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:36 am

Not for me, can't picture any of these jumping around

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:36 pm

Does anyone else notice a pattern each time a new car is built and designed, a new voice has to voice the car. If this continues, I hope they at least find kitt to transplant his AI into a new body pike they did in KR2000.