Collectible

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Jmposada2013
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Collectible

Post by Jmposada2013 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:28 am

My husband always talks about this thing he had when he was a kid and knight rider was his favorite show.
It was plans to make kit, not a model, but a real kit. It was one of those things where you send in a proof of purchase of cereal or whatever. He said it came folded and opened up to a poster size. His mom threw it away and I am looking for one to give him.
Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?

jup
FLAG Operative
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Re: Collectible

Post by jup » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:51 am

I do believe that over the years, I have seen a blueprint poster or two come up in conversation. I just checked e-bay with 'Knight Rider blueprint poster' and it produced a couple super basic blueprint posters. Nothing too useful.

Perhaps, someone else will somehow be able to find one of these. After all, a few months ago, someone was looking for a poster that could be ordered from a box of cereal or a potato chip can. (Or something.) It seemed near impossible. But, the poster was located.

Good luck.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:50 pm

I have the blueprints if you want me to email them to you. That and an image of half of Bonnie's face with the tire tread which is ehat you would get if you wrote to the show. Personal message or email me your email address and I will reply with them when I get home. You can have them printed at a staples.

Jmposada2013
Stranger

Post by Jmposada2013 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:04 pm

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:18 pm

Just sent you the email full of the commercial, the files, and other stuff the show would send you when you wrote to it.

KITTfan
FLAG Operative

Post by KITTfan » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:58 pm

Sort of on-topic, found a Knight Rider poster I had in my room in the 80's as a kid :) It's from Finnish magazine called Seura, issue 14/1984. I was 9 years old at the time when I first got it and I remember it was really cool. Too bad it later got lost when we moved but glad I found it again now after all these years :)

Another update, as I have the new C-64 Mini, found the Knight Rider game online and played it the first time ever. Didn't have this game for my real Commodore 64 back in the day so nice to be able to play this finally :)

jup
FLAG Operative
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:17 pm

So sad that the game is pretty much garbage. I do give it credit for at least getting Michael out from behind the wheel to do some super lite investigative work. But Metal Gear Solid, it is not.