David in the Knight Rider TV reboot? - Cinema Blend - Aug 5, '17

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Tarmac
Rookie

David in the Knight Rider TV reboot? - Cinema Blend - Aug 5, '17

Post by Tarmac » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:45 pm

http://www.cinemablend.com/television/1 ... actor-says
Is David Hasselhoff Going To Be In The Knight Rider TV Reboot? Here's What The Actor Says

I'm on a nice ride. If the ride ends today, the ride ends today. If it goes on --- and I think it might go on with another show that we just talked about --- then I would welcome that. So we'll see what happens with fate. . . . [It's] nothing I can talk about now, but it starts with Knight and it ends with Rider.

The Knight Rider reboot has had longtime fans of the property very excited for the last year. Not much is currently known about the project, other than the fact that it will take the form of a digital series collaboration between Machinima and the Fast and Furious franchise's Justin Lin. The Hoff didn't specify if he will be involved in front of the camera, or behind the scenes, but honestly, we don't care. All we know for sure is this: with Hasselhoff involved in the project; we can at least confirm that it will likely be dripping with nostalgia in every single frame.

The Hoff's comments to Yahoo! Movies about his role in the Knight Rider reboot will go a long way towards instilling confidence in the project. The franchise received a similar reboot on network television almost a decade ago and only ran for roughly 18 episodes before receiving the ax. Hasselhoff only appeared in a single episode, and thus the series never really achieved its full potential.
More at the link!